This is actually pretty nice, when is the rest of the episodes coming out?

This is actually pretty nice, when is the rest of the episodes coming out?
Alex wanting to reunite everyone when the pride meeting was happening was a pretty obvious foreshadow

Other urls found in this thread:

uproxx.com/sepinwall/runaways-spoilers-josh-schwartz-stephanie-savage-marvel-hulu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

An episode per week

>when is the rest of the episodes coming out?

Next episode is November 28.
One episode a week, every Tuesday until all 10 have aired.

I just hope the Gibborim isnt just Karolina's grandfather like they're implying
Just 10? damn, how are they going to cram 18 issues on 10 episodes
They're obviously going to skip cloak and dagger and the vampire arcs, but considering it's 3 episodes in and they're still not running away......

>tfw I want to watch it online but I can't find it anywhere
>Don't want to start the Hulu free trial until all episodes are out
I liked the first episode though

gostream.is

>streaming
This isn't 2006.

Eh. i saw it. You/this user hasn't.

You tell me which is better between 2006 and 2017 when i'm the one who got the show.

Seeing how they stretched the first half of the first issue over three episodes...

Thanks, user.

Karolina's hot as hell

>Just 10? damn, how are they going to cram 18 issues on 10 episodes

They'll likely only adapt the first 6 issues with this season. Covering the kids discovery and their decision to leave.

The note from the traitor will probably be the ending cliffhanger.

>Runaways
>3 episodes in, haven't run away.

That's a giant bummer

Mr. Wilder is a stone cold motherfucker

Yeah I really think they are going to drag out the first story arc because the parents are kinda scene stealers.

Exactly

>the parents are kinda scene stealers
I can definitely see that. Nico's dad, Alex's dad, and Gert's parents are great. The kids pale in comparison, but it's not even their fault. Hopefully they're developed more as the show goes on. Them coming back together as friends seems like it'll be really organic.

Also the parents definitely killed Amy

>the kids pale in comparison

I like these versions Chase, Gert, and Karolina. I particularly like how Chase is less of an asshole and Gert is thirsty as fuck.

Molly a shit, and not just because they made her a latina.

I like Nico, but I have a hard time seeing this actress become the leader of the group, assuming the show goes that far.

>spoilers

Plus the Yorkes killed the Hernandez's for some reason.

To genetically test on Molly.

I actually like all of the kids, though Alex and Nico seem sort of odd. Molly's wardrobe is weird as fuck, but I like her.

That fire wasn't an accident. The Minorus and the Yorkes are in on it, at least Tina Minoru, anyway.

>I particularly like how Chase is less of an asshole and Gert is thirsty as fuck.

This is kinda why I don't like them. Comic Gert complained about romance until she was in one. And Chase being a dumbass was the main drive of his character. He's loyal and shit and would knife a guy for you but he's not smart.

Gert is so punchable.

>I just hope the
Im assuming he is her dad. her mom lives a very long life and joined to keep her true love alive.

>I can't find it anywhere
you are inept. how old are you?

I think Karolina is too dumb, Gert too anyoing and Chase has no idea what personality to pick
>Molly a shit
she looks too old for the role, looks even older than some of the others. aging up her character and changing her personality accordingly would have been a better move. now she comes off mentally stunted

They're fleshing out more parents' side because signed some actors (Marsters, Wershing) who wanted more than just be generic comic book villains.

I actually kinda like each individual arcs they have: adultery plotline, Spike's box malfunctions and that he had to kill Destiny himself to cover up his failure -- overall that ritual was a complete clusterfuck -- supposed sacrificial maiden actually had a child (you could see Wershing squirm when she told her that), box doesn't work and the girl pulled a ring from Wilder's finger.

I also like that they erased Carolina's dad's memory and cut him out of Pride.

Gave up after one episode. Couldn't deal with it. It's too far from the original which was amazing. Was watching it with my wife who used to be a really big runaways fan and she was seething the whole time. When it was done we broke out the hardcover and checked: The first episode is an hour long and covers all of about the first 25 pages, but does it in a way that's so completely removed from the source material it may as well have been it's own unique series.

>pride meeting
saved me a watch

>so completely removed from the source material it may as well have been it's own unique series.
No?
It's just an adaptation, they're doing new things, the fact that it isn't an 1:1 copy is not a bad thing

The kids think that the pride is the name of their charity

are you retarded?

Kind of bugged about the fact that Nico's staff isn't magic

>Nico's staff isn't magic
says who?

So Nico is not using magic, her mother isn’t, the Staff of One is not magical?

Savage: Well, don’t tell Nico that. It definitely is activated by blood. It can read your mind, if by reading your mind, it means translating electrical impulses from your brain. But Tina tells us that it was engineered in the wizard laboratory and powered by some very special unique technology.

Schwartz: Yes. It may not be from this world.

uproxx.com/sepinwall/runaways-spoilers-josh-schwartz-stephanie-savage-marvel-hulu/

>wizard laboratory
>not magic

Wizard is the name of the tech company that they own in the show

>tech
or is it?

The creators are literally saying it's powered by technology

Come on man

or maybe they're bullshitting you so they don't actually spoil their own show

>Schwartz: Well, first it was, Marvel television has a policy, which is no magic.
Fucking Ike

At best it's an advanced technology provided by an extradimensional alien being that resembles magic

>immortal ninjas powered by dragon bones
>Ghost Rider
>Iron Fist channeling chi
>no magic

Ghost Rider is implied to be an extra-dimensional alien entity and not a demon so that one doesn't really work.

>immortal ninjas powered by dragon bones
>Iron Fist channeling chi
>also ACTUAL FUCKING DRAGONS
>no magic

Dragons are just aliens that were left here long ago.

Iron Fist's chi is just the psychic energy of the last surviving alien being shoved into him.

I've ruined MCU even more. End me.

it is also the name of their charity, look at the construction scene of the school in episode 2 PRIDE stands for Promoting Resilience, Independence, Dedication and Excellence

Dragons are just dinosaurs with some cool biological shit going on giving them fire breath. They don't necessarily have to be magic.

See: Pistol shrimp.

that doesn't explain why the bones make people immortal

Nanites.