So what stage of grief are you guys in right now?

So what stage of grief are you guys in right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h_7EgX-Fi5Q
spankbang.com/v4m9/video/spellbound kiss part 1 kenna james angela sommers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pretty much this. i know the polls say she is ahead, but i saw a ton of trump voters at my polling station

I'm eating a submarine sandwich and jacking off to pixiv giantess art

Stage 4

denial

Weird taste, m8.
I just got done jerking it to a video of a girl trying to use magic to make someone she has a crush on fall in love with her, and it worked on her step-mom instead, who then forced herself on the step-daughter.

The stage where you're intelligent and have a big penis and look very handsome

Denial if I had to pick one but it's not even 5pm on the east coast yet.

im in the stage of kek granting me digits

Trump will win.

I don't know, like, 6

Still in denial.

currently in endless celebration mode

MAGA BITCHES

youtube.com/watch?v=h_7EgX-Fi5Q

You are like little baby. Watch this.

I think I went through every single stage in the last week, after which I felt hopeful. Now I keep switching between depression and acceptance.

7 ;)

Some anons seem stuck in denial.

Denial, obviously

Denial, duuh

Acceptance

I mean, honestly, I'm still extremely optimistic.

I fully believe North Carolina is going red, and the Democrats' overconfidence in Florida is going to be their downfall. Meanwhile, I'm about 90% certain that Michigan is going red this time around.

I honestly don't think he's going to lose. I don't understand people freaking out before any exit polls or actual counting has been presented.

This entire campaign has been a referendum on media corruption and misinformation, and you're choosing TODAY to believe their echo chamber analysis? I really don't get it, but that's just me.

I fully expect the IBD/TIPP poll to be the closest to reality, and a close race gives Trump the electoral win.

Go back to v you anime faggot

FUCK that situation is so familiar, I think I've seen the video before. Mind linking it?

I’ve already come to terms with our loss.

Here you go
spankbang.com/v4m9/video/spellbound kiss part 1 kenna james angela sommers

>v
>anime
???

gave the gal pal a gasm want to work out because if the world is ending might as well make it fun!
I guess acceptance that this political system is a joke and that this obscene game has made us as Americans look completely ignorant.
I refuse to support this den of serpents!
> Pacifist party 2020

So you mean denial? Me too.