Any faggots here still a fan of this neocon traitor?

kys

>traitor
They were on the same team the whole time.

You forget what the options were...

This guy gets it.

This says more about Hillary than it does about Bush.

>All because Jeb got BTFO by Trump badly

They're both neocons.

Only useful cucks didn't see this coming.

>traitors aren't traitors because they're on #TeamTraitor
Truly a dizzying intellect you have Norway.

You think we EVER liked Bush?

Wake up faggot. The Republican party hates Trump and they hate us.

Burn motherfucker, burn.

What fans? Only a small fraction of Sup Forums is neocon. Most of this board is libertarian and fascist.

Recall for a moment. The option in 2000 was Goebul Warming (moron) and 2004 Kerry (traitor).

>connected people are voting for other connected people

The whole system is flawed and beyond fucked. Glad Trump lost so it exposed just how hollow American integrity and politics truly are.

Next depression will hit the economy when Hillary is sworn in. She will be the sole reason for this country's spiraling downfall.

Who else thinks that HWB would've voted for Hillary, even if Jeb got the nomination, like originally planned?

>BREAKING: neocon votes for other neocon

>You think we EVER liked Bush?
oh ho ho! There are many Sup Forumsacks that still defend Bush, don't pretend. Maybe you're new and just don't know...

>Sup Forums is one person

when will this meme end? when high schoolers stop propagating it?

Fuck off.

Literally millions of unique IDs browse daily.

Jesus Christ you are beyond fucking stupid and apparently only read what you want to read. Fucking idiot.

If you ever liked Bush you are a retarded faggot.

Just shows the Bushes are thinned skinned. They betrayed their party becaues Trump made fun of Jeb!.

>Jeb! gets the last laugh

We already knew the entire establishment was a circlejerk. That's why Trump is winning.

Wrong. This board is easily 85% Nationalist

>there are Sup Forumsacks
>any faggot here
In each case I implicitly refer to subsets of the community, you illiterate fucking Leafshit.

>THERE ARE MANY
does that fucking sound like I said "every fucking person here"?

kys

I never liked this faggot, this just proves I was right and most of my family was wrong.

#TeamCriminal

So how's the dynasty so far?
1989 - today?

Or was Reagan in it as well?

>W voted Clinton

Is there any actual source for this? All I can find is Limbaugh claiming it and a couple others who cite him.

The same people in my family that voted for Bush are voting Clinton today. Must be some kind of triangulation of a personality type these soulless fucks appeal to.

I thought the Bushes announced it

Same people and politics, different parties. No change in US political direction since Reagan - Neocons ever since.

true. They're voting for Bush's 5th term today.

Laura did, HW did, Barbara did. Last I heard W was staying out of it. It wouldn't surprise me if he did, but I wouldn't consider Limbaugh a real source on it.

>neocon votes for neocon

shocking

just absolutely shocking

I guess that answers my question.
And the peons are still not awaken.
> in b4 lol tinfoil Sup Forumstard
We cannot fight this system of methodical brainwashing. It's too strong.

So how about you use a word a little more specific than "many"
And do these Bush supporters have good arguments or do they just say "bush did nothing wrong!" because we have a word for that around here