Sup Forums video games

So what Sup Forums related vidya have you played lately, Sup Forums? I just finished bugs bunnys birthday blowout, a game I used to play when I was a kid. It's a pretty generic and inoffensive game, but honestly decent and has great music. What about you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ayM7Q8xnPTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

link between worlds

there was a cartoon based off zelda, so I guess that counts.

matt furie did the art for this shmup

NYEEEEH WHAT'S UP DOC

The tiny toon gb game is the tits

IT WAS A BLOWOUT ALRIGHT
BLOW OUT YOUR ASS!

Babs' Big Break? I fucking loved that game, Furrball's theme was top tier.

Yes that’s it!!! me and my sister would always fight over who got to play the cartridge at least twice a month

The greatest Sup Forums-related game ever made is, objectively, the four-player "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" arcade game.

I'm 100%-ing the Arkham series. Did Asylum in a 24 hr marathon and I'm finishing City. Afterwards I'm playing Knight for the first time
10/10 games so far

link was partly based off peter pan I think

As expected

Convenient store by my job has this game. Didn't think they were around anymore.

Marvel vs Capcom is an awesome fighting game, it's the smash bros of Sup Forums

Her nose is the wrong color

What, convenience stores? eh, I still see a few here and there.

Pretty sure he meant arcade games, I almost always only see them at pizza places or the movies but every now and again a drug store will have a pac man machine or something like it.

Ballard area in Washington State. There was a time every laundry mat, small store, even some grocery stores had them. (Where I first saw Final Fight)

Got this game on Christmas '00. Kind of boring, but the music is GOAT.

Here's a recent Turtles game
youtube.com/watch?v=ayM7Q8xnPTs

Simpsons Hit and Run is the best Sup Forums game, and the best game to come out of the Simpsons.

Fuck off Mike matei

It was a blast.