TRUMP SUPPORTER PEPPER-SPRAYS CLINTON SUPPORTER AT POLL SITE

Which one of you did this?

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/politics/fla-trump-volunteer-pepper-sprays-clinton-supporter-poll-site-article-1.2864506
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

link
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fla-trump-volunteer-pepper-sprays-clinton-supporter-poll-site-article-1.2864506

It was me, Dio!

Kek lives

Talk shit get hit.

>my hometown

jesus fuck Jupiter, get your shit together

Who shouted at who?

it was chris chan

One can still register to vote at the polling site. It is not too late to vote!!!

Please tweet to all Trump people that were too busy or too lazy to register.

>Madonna withdraws oral sex promise to Hillary voters
Well that does it, time to stop using my shitposting proxy and go vote for Trump.

It was me, but in my defense, my tendies were getting really cold.

Sounds like it was self defense, why are they trying to portray it otherwise?

Where's that pic of trump spraying a clinton spider

Disobey get the spray.

>Tatlici warned Garrecht, 58, she had pepper spray and would use it on him when he cursed “right into my face,” she told The Palm Beach Post. He didn’t back off, so she pepper-sprayed him, she said. Garrecht then slammed her to the ground and punched her, according to Tatlici.

>female trump supporter sprays clinton supporter
>clinton supporter literally slams her to the ground and punches her
>CAN YOU BELIEVE TRUMP SUPPORTERS

or maybe instead of showing up at the jupiter polls screaming and chimping out, they should just fuck off to west palm with the rest of the trash

in my face?
you get the mace

TALKIN' SMACK
SPRAY YOU BACK

all hail trump

Jawohl herr satan

If someone sprayed me in the face I'd beat the shit out of them.

Dear fucking lord... "Woman defends herself at polling station"... what the fuck is wrong with your media

Is this a JoJo reference?

Vote for hill a ray, get da pep er spray

wrong

mit uns im kampf und im siege vereint marschieren italiens schaaren

Headline:
>Florida Trump volunteer pepper-sprays Clinton supporter

Start of article:
>A Florida Trump supporter sprayed mace at a Clinton supporter who she said got into her face

Actual fucking story:
>[the Clinton supporter] faces charges of assault and battery, according to Jupiter police Sgt. Bradley Vince. Officers who rushed to the polling site did not arrest [him], though, Vince noted.
>[the Trump volunteer] deployed the mace after fearing for her safety when he approached.

It always stats small with a pepper spray incident or something then the killin starts.

I don't disagree that it was completely uncalled for, but she warned him she was going to do it.

I don't think either of them are in the right but the article clearly makes it out like "LOOK AT THIS INNOCENT CLINTON SUPPORTER GETTING ATTACKED BY A TRUMP DEVIL"

when will trump niggers realize theyre just not welcomed on the surface of the earth?

>I don't disagree that it was completely uncalled for
shit wording

What I mean is I don't think he was completely in the wrong.

This must be one of those "terrorist attacks" we were warned about. I feel safe. Comey is on the case!

depends on state

A malaysian would definitely know about how that feels.

>Kono Dio da!
FTFY

>I don't think he was completely in the wrong.
He was being disorderly and threatening, trying to drive off Trump volunteers and interfere with the election. She gave him fair warning before defending herself.

You know, I went to Malaysia this year. You guys are stuck in the ricer trend of the 00s. Your opinion sucks and your women wear burqas/hijabs to hide how hideous they are.

See, ladies? Mace is stupid. Conceal carry a handgun or a blade.

white women i prefer shaved with just a small strip at most. while asian women i prefer with hair. why? i can't be the only one who's prefers this.

>Harassing people at a polling station
>Get pepper sprayed

He was completely in the wrong.

Man I love living in florida

Yeah, I'm thinking about it more and I agree. I was sort of trying to be devil's advocate, but fuck that guy.

Looks like a false flag to me. The "victim" is in a very pristine condition.