RWBY/RT General #1303: May wants her hat back Edition

Rules of RWBY/RT General:

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies.

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Episode 6 link: rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/4193ddd1-956c-476a-8a39-fde7af64fa2aRWBY5Ch0620171116v01WEB/ts/index.m3u8

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

clioadams.tumblr.com/post/125783581889/weiss-lemmie-take-a-selfie
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

which primarch does your waifu resembles?

Nora!

Will he lose his smile this volume?

Yes, when he burns alive.

Undoubtedly.

i hope so. i think he looses it at the end of the episode

Lambda!

sigma

Vroom!

clioadams.tumblr.com/post/125783581889/weiss-lemmie-take-a-selfie

Hey, RWBYg. Ever have a dumb idea for a joke/meme but stop yourself from making it? Yeah, you're a better person than I am.

hug yang

Irish and GAY

Why is Weiss partying with Emerald?

me on the right

How can the shitty kitty be redeemed?

Merc is gonna BTFO some bitches soon.

>Yang cradling Weiss's head
>instead of her shoulder or upper back
>because Yang knows how much Weiss needs to feel loved

Feels

when will ruby break?

She can't.

I doubt the show thinks she need to be redeemed, and that's what counts

>Weiss drops her weapon and lets the knight disappear
>"When I'm with you I'm at home" riff plays
That was the cutest shit since Ruby in pajamas.

reboot her

Beg Yang for forgiveness by doing a dogeza

Arkos is best ship!

His smile will stand strong this season. He'll try to sacrifice himself for the group and go out with a smile but will survive and things will get way worse from there.

Marry me.

CRWBY really pushing the feels this season

yes

That looks like dogshit.

rwby written by writters of this precious little gem

Die

>Beta orbiter the pairing.

why was Pyrrha such a beta

Do you think they'll kill Ren and Nora this volume?

Sports either tend to be amazing for a child social development or one of the most horrifically stunting tenures of a life.

Ask Miles and Kerry next Q&A.
You won't like the answer

No. They'll kill Jaune.

Huntsmen Civil War when?

When Grimm Pyrrha makes her appearance but retains control, causing her and Jaune to run off together to try to live in peace until huntsmen across the world come to exterminate the abomination against mankind that is Pyrrha.

If anyone is on the chopping block it's the other blonde guy.

Why would they kill a mother and her children?

Tai?

Because they'll have gross spikes all over and evil red eyes.

>All this
Ruby would kill her before she opens her mouth.

Well, yes but Tai isn't going anywhere so he's safe. I was referring to Sun.

>Friendship is Magic, the character
>killing her friend, even if she's evil and/or ugly

They were made with love! and a bit of Pyrrha raping Jaune due to I dont know, some weirdness with her resurrection

Yeah.

Ruby is a grim killing machine.

She doesn't do it mindlessly. It's not like she was able to fight Nuck solo and you'd have to assume a Grimm handcrafted by Salem would be ridiculously strong. And that's not taking into consideration if it has Pyrrha's combat ability or, god forbid, her semblance.

Because people on Remnant can't stand people with something as small as an extra set of ears or a tail

Why would they be ok with humanoid versions of the monsters that have been driving them towards extinction ?

>Jaune getting together with Pyrrha after what she did.

Post yer grim boys.

Venom why?

k bud

Thats kinda cute

i would love her and keep her safe, always

Later in the series it would be nice to see the girls adopt a more traditional Hunstman lifestyle, wandering Remnant and taking missions from mission boards available in the different kingdoms while they combat Salem and her goons.

wew

He's going to job to Yang now.

Speaking of platypuses, do any of you know if the Camp Camp writers know that platypus venom isn't much a concern when handling female platypuses?

This the guy with the RWBY x BlazBlue x literally every fanfiction crossover you can think of?

Man this fanartist just watched an entirely different show didn't he?

>neo will never pin you down and make you her toy
why continue attempting to sustain my own existence?

>Episode of Vol 3 has Ironwood and Glynda enter Ozpin's office at the same time adjusting their clothing

So were those two secretly fucking or what? It was always suspicious how differently Glynda talked to him compared to Qrow or Oz

See as this is a May thread, I hope you all remembered to pay Your May Zedong taxes

which ep of vol3?

you mean she

To be fair, right after the dance this seemed like a possibility. It wasn't until the next episode and the ensuing rest of the season that hopes were crushed.

>She
Oh my god someone who wants to be Pyrrha.

I mean, I'd want to be pyrrha if she wasn't dead.

Maybe if the Beacon arc lasted six volumes instead of three we might have gotten more developed characters and relationships.

I'd rather be Nora, regardless of being alive or not

>Maybe if the Beacon arc lasted six volumes instead of three we might have gotten more developed characters and relationships.
Jaune lusting after Weiss and other DFC girls even more.

Probably. The show gave them the weirdest love-hate dynamic. So them being fuck buddies at the very least isn't much of a stretch.

Though I still can't get over Glynda's "you treat everything like a contest of measuring d-(icks)" line to Ironwood when he very likely lost his genitals, and Glynda very likely knew this.

>The Japanese even gave him a loli
More screentime would only make Pyrrha suffer more.

Just a reminder that Rose Garden is pedophilia.

why not be Neo though? then you could be any girl?

fun bonus: i really liked their cute dynamic until it was made abundantly clear in the Surprise, Maidens! episode that glynda thinks he's disgusting for spearheading atlas' experiments with aura, and ironwood probably fantasizes about her "fixing him" like she fixes everything else

why is everything in this show fridge horror

The Japanese gave Jaune a loli?

Yes, just to crush Arkos into the dirt even more.

>He doesn't know what Age-fluid is
You can be a 70 year old man but still be 8 years old because you FEEL like it, learn your shit mysognist

Post your best rwby reaction images.

Well if I was Neo I wouldn't WANT to be any other girl

>Build cutie robot girl with real emotions,aura and semblance
>Don't tell Ozpin anything about her even through she's meant to replace the human maidens
>Don't even try to have her enrolled in Beacon at the beginning so she can learn how to act around people longer
>Leave all of her plans on your fucking scroll
>Once she's torn apart in public and shit gets crazy, you run back to your kingdom, shut off all dust trade to every other kingdom and close your boarders.

Holy shit, is this guy retarded? No wonder Cinder was so happy he was around, he really made her plans go as smoothly as possible.