What did the hell did I just watch?

What did the hell did I just watch?

A movie, dumbass.

A piece of shit

The CGI-heavy representation of many, many hands throwing many, many handfuls of shit at any and all walls in their vicinity, hoping something, *anything* will stick. But doing so in a frictionless spherical teflon room coated with non-stick spray.

A fun movie.
We finally see our favorite DC heroes together and it happens before superhero fatigue ends it all.

The result of too many cooks and clueless management result in the most "eh" capeshit ever

>too many cooks

TOO MANY COOKS

Hack Snyder finally killing DC for good.

FUCK YOU NORMIES

IT WAS THE KINO

IT WAS A KINO

THE GREATEST EVER EVER EVEREVEREVERVERVERVERVERVRRTRRRRRR

Something that was done better as a cartoon series.

>did I just watch
good one OP.

It was alright.

No

A Better movie than Mos, BvS, SS and WW.

I miss angry BvS Bruce.

I hope Matt Reeves just tells the DCEU to fuck off and does his own thing with Gyllenhall. A good standalone noir Batman is all we can hope for now. Maybe they can build off it with a bit of Flashpoint mangling.

That seems to be the case from most people. Surely not good but not bad either. Most of the people acting like it was awful are marvel fagboys and retarded Snyderfags.

a pure Capekino art film tainted by the grubby hands of WB executives and Disney Agent: Joss Whedon
Hail Snyder!

Justice League (2017)

Diversity and empowerment, user, Empowerment and diversity.

A movie that actually has vision. Far better than the flops that were the new Thor and GotG2. Those two movies prove that Marvel can't keep up with DC anymore and only shills are saying otherwise.

Critics in the US are payed off by Disney and thats why it RT scores are down on all those movies and Marvel's are so high.

Just look at how well JL is doing overseas. Its quickly going to outpace even the highest growing Marvel movies. Mark my words you stupid, pathetic Marvel shills C:

Justice league apparently

Okay what was worse, Barry Allen or Steppenwolf? On one hand, we having a shitty villain that had no right to star in this movie, on the other we have a hero that was portrayed like complete crap

Probably Barry since the actor who played him turned into a marketing nightmare for the film and actively pissed off the rest of the cast

>FUCK YOU NORMIES
If you don't want normies watching your movie, then don't spend 300 million on the damn film. That kind of money can't be supported by fringe fanbases. It is literally the 2nd most expensive film ever made.

What did he do?

During a bunch of first look interviews and what not he started talking about "heteronormative" society and "patriarchy" and apparently tried to get other members of the cast to say stuff like that, notably Gal

The guy also dresses like a complete douche. You see all that Flash shit he was wearing? I'm all for supporting the character you're privileged to play but damn

Jesus... get it together.

Youre crying like a baby in front of everyone

An ok film with Superman finally being good. Shame it took Snyder 3 movies to do it and it only happened because of Whedon.
Never thought I'd say Whedon made something better

>We'll never get the Snyder version where Superman wakes up and kills a crowd of civilians before Lois stops him
I can't believe Snyder actually put that in

The Avengers

There is also people who care about story structure, writing, character development etc.

Only they don't seem to care for it in all movies.
Thor 3 is the same level of shlock, without any real development or story besides "evil character awaken and wants to conquer the universe" but it gets praise. Justice League has a ton of issues, but it was just as entertaining and I feel it's being over-criticised because most of the previous DC movies are utter shit.

fuck you bitch come say that shit to my face

kek
I haven't watched it yet but I doubted thats true. Even the first Thor movie had character development. You don't know what schlock means. Schlock is every DCEU final battle if that makes any sense. No hold barred dumb shit.

Ragnarok has solid character development between Loki and Thor, with Thor basically letting Loki off the hook for Odin and giving him rein to do his own thing on Sakaar, and Loki actually realizing he'd miss his foster brother.

Also has excellent Hulk character development, particularly the scene in the Quinjet.

Also has 3 individual villains each of whom piss all over Steppenwulf and his fucking boxes.

Plus we finally have a Thor movie that ditches the interminable shoehorned Girlfriend appearances.

Almost half of Justice League is an obvious try-hard attempt to convince us to like Superman, that he was always great, that he was always a continuation of Donner Supes.

>No hold barred dumb shit.
That is literally Thor: Ragnarok
Not that it's bad: I was entertained, if maybe a bit disppointed that they didn't spend more time in Sakaar instead of in Asgard. But neither Thor, Loki, Hulk or any character in the movie are more developed than "they have their shit A LITTLE BIT more together".
It's the same mindless romp, only one gets high scores and the other doesn't. It's hipocrisy or more likely people still have a bad aftertaste of the previous DC films which are - Except for Wonder Woman - completely indefensible.

Cyborg, Barry Steppenwolf.

The Justice League film just drones ON AND ON AND ON about Superman. We open with an (uncanny valley) Superman shot, the whole big opening sequence is mass world-mourning of Supes (wasn't he controversial at all at some point?) and then there's Batman's CONSTANT fucking whimpering about how "We need Superman", "Diana why aren't you like Superman", "Superman is a better human being than me".
Of course everyone is helpless to resist Superman, the League and Steppenwulf could team up in this movie and they'd still get ripped to pieces by Superman without him breaking a sweat.
The use of the John Williams score and the Truth and Justice line is a blatant attempt to jedi mind-trick you into believing Man of Steel was anything other than shit.

It doesn't work. The Henry Cavill as Superman well is tainted forever.

>completely indefensible.
And yet I have this uncanny feeling you've spent a lot of time defending each of them when they were in theaters.

I think it's less "Le EBIN Disney conspiracy" and more that DC movies are held to a higher standard because of the previous Superman and Batman movies.

A low effort, Marvel's Squadron Supreme movie. With the Justice League name slapped on it just for recognition.

>The Henry Cavill as Superman well is tainted forever.
I hope not, he seems like he's a real Superman fan.

What I like about Justice League is that it allows me to ignore that MoS and BvS existed. I can just pretend that Superman was active for more than a year, it was all great during that time, and then due to an earlier event, died and left the world a grieving husk.
It's headcannon of the highest order but even that makes more sense than people thinking Snyder Superman was a beacon of hope and having the world turning into worse shit after he died.
I even forgot Suicide Squad. It was great.

Ragnorak is dumb but I'm going take the word of the user above you.
Is it really that hard to see the difference between a movie with a plot and a piece of crap like JL?

Your feelings are your own, but you're wrong. MoS, BvS and SS are complete trash.

Relate the plot of Thor Ragnarok then. Let's see how much more coherent it is.

I completely can.

It was like 10 different stories being told at once, this is why you have a movie to establish each character

In all the Supercock-worshiping we are expected to accept:
-That the invasion of Earth by hostile Alien forces is forgotten, that Superman's battle with his alien relatives (twice) is forgotten. Now we're told the Earth is in turmoil because Supes is dead and that kills all Hope. Wut?
-All of Wonder Woman's character development in her own movie. All of it. It is gone.
-Batman's sociopathic rampages in BvS. Only now, with a vampire-like creature doing kidnappings, do the police begin to wonder if "Batman is losing it like everyone else." All that crazy shit like the branding in BvS? Gone.
-Gutsy Lois who will relentlessly pursue stories at any risk? Yeah fuck that, her character is utterly gutted for the weepy emotionally crippled girlfriend trope. We've had to endure 2 previous movies with her running in from stage left; now she's hanging around JL like a stench, simply as a rationale for Superman to stop acting like a cunt for half a minute.

This.

I think that's what enrages me about Justice League more than anything else. I can accept downplaying or ignoring some bits of previous movies that didn't work -- movies aren't TV, after all, you don't get many installments to course-correct, so addressing everything that doesn't totally work may not be feasible. But actually trying to GASLIGHT your own audience into believing that "this version of Superman was ALWAYS beloved and a beacon of hope -- his death really was a big deal, not a meaningless stunt at the end of an overstuffed, shitty movie!" was absolute shameless bullshit, as was grabbing the musical themes from Donner's Superman to try to tug on nostalgia strings they'd made a big deal of cutting two movies ago.

What a waste. Cavill has the look and the physicality, and under good direction may have the acting chops to actually pull off a decent Clark Kent/Superman, and they WASTED six years of his career on errant Snyder bullshit. Not to mention basically killing the possibility of a good standalone Superman movie (to say nothing of a World's Finest movie) for at least a generation.

I TAKES A LOT TO MAKE A STEW

He had the balls to say that DCEU superman should be like the comics and not Snyder donut steel OC even though it could possibly cost his job.

I think my problem with the film was the self sabotage of the concept; the entire point of the Justice League is the world's greatest heroes coming together, being a team, and fighting for a common goal to save Earth. Here, its a group of people undoing everything last movie so Superman can solve the problem. I'm all for Superwank shenanigans now and then, but he literally flies in to solve the problem for everybody.

Who ever this Ezra Miller faggots is, WB and DC need to quickly take him off their payroll. This guy makes a shirty Flash.

He's unloved as Superman and rapidly balding, in a 4k era where wigs just won't cut it.

His tenure as Superman is done; he can say what he wants, it's too bad he'd not spoken up earlier. I have nothing against Cavill, he's an attractive semi-talented actor.

They'll need to find another well-toned brunette actor, it's not as difficult as people like to pretend. Recasting Bruce Wayne is even easier.

No one in Justice League is especially good at playing their characters; and Ezra Miller is particularly awful. I'm not even sure what the fuck Jason Mamoa is supposed to be playing.