Eat my Jewish cock drumpfshits. Massachusetts is with her

Eat my Jewish cock drumpfshits. Massachusetts is with her.

Other urls found in this thread:

townofbarnstable.us/TownClerk/precinct-map-detailed.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=RBRxM5yq2NU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You look like a Tsarnaev....we will find you soon shitskin and remove you from this planet

>Eat my Jewish cock drumpfshits.
Sorry bud, we're not your fucking rabbi.

Tsaernav was falsely prosecuted. The government set up a false flag operation and massfags refuse to believe it

>showing a bunch of frog posting sociopaths what you look like

Genius. There's that high jewish IQ you kikes always brag about showing.....

Persian Jews are such trash anyway, wouldn't expect anything less from 'men' who are coddled by their moms up and including adulthood

you look like a disgusting sandnigger. try blonde hair/blue eyes next time

>nu male mutton-chops

>implying you aren't all obese KHV rednecks

>Massachusetts is with her
No fucking shit. She could've literally raped your governor to death on stage, and you retards still would've voted blue.

>Illegally showing ballot in MA

Get fucked kike prep your anus for the FBI

You aren't even white, fuck off.

Kys

Nice genetics, half breed.

Call the cops I don't give a fuck

>Eat my Jewish cock
of course filthy kike.

Your soft Nu Male facial structure tells me I should ask:

Show boipucci.

>taking a photo like a girl
haha

> Massachusetts
It doesn't matter than.
What a waste of a thread.

what if i told you that she knows theres idiots like yourself out there that will fill in the blank on the first choice so they put her first cause shes known how much of shit pile you already are lol

I can see your beard through the paper, abdullah

>Black, empty eyes
>Black hair

>Thinks Sup Forums will be surprised when a subhuman acts like a subhuman

You'd be suprised Man. A lot of dems are still voting trump.

Shitskin kike out.

Hope you get thrown off a building, you deranged faggot.

Good, lol. I can't wait for trump to lose to a woman.

I was up all night watching drumpflets get BTFO. It's been glorious I can't wait to drink your delicious tears.

there we go with that moronic drumpf

congrats dude...you voted for someone who sold out your country......guess what that makes you?

Checked. SPBP.

I'm pretty hungry, it wouldn't be sufficient.

Other side of the wall for you, kike.

It's going to be truly an amazing time when Trump losses.

fuk off jew

MA is with TRUMP!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what an edgy cunt

HAHAHA

hey even if Trump loses today at least we'll never be ugly non-white werewolfs like the creature in the OP

feels good man

An accelerationist?

Jew here.
Voted for Trump in Oregon.

Also trim your eyebrows

Jews actually look like Muslims..
>don't eat pork
>circumcisions
>both deny Christ as the Son
>both live in the middle east

What is the difference?

If you're in MA and you're voting trump you're either senile, a redneck, or just straight up retarded.

Eh fuck you. I voted for Trump around 11:45 in the Adams Village area of Dorchester, and even heard some lady talking about just voting Trump. Real Patriots will vote for Trump in this state.

It's obvious you voted No on 2 just by looking at you. I bet you think those nigs in the public schools actually try. I'm glad I voted to keep white kids in charter schools and away from the monkeys at the zoo.

Dude we literally ruined the lives of probably hundreds of people in the past. You think it'll be hard to btfo some random arab looking jew?

You're retarded if you don't fear us.

why pol-chan is this insecure?

Fuck you Muhammed

hahahaha, you sad fuck hanging out on a Mongolian Jew Baking forum that hates you, getting so butthurt you devote hours of your precious life you'll never get back to shitposting.

We own real estate in your head, Chaim.

You lose.

>autistic kike
nice haircut

I'm a Jew in Massachusetts and I voted Trump. Get out of your echo chamber and talk to other people.

Also, I voted "yes" on every initiative.

You're horsefaced cumskins and the strongest in you are as fragile as the average man of other races.

>inb4 slavs

Not you.

Shut it , cannuk. This shit does not concern you.

They said the same thing to us right before we elected a republican senator.
Your reign of tyranny is over

governor

Give me your address, I'll be at your house in 20 minutes

can't understand how a jewish person in america could vote for anyone but trump this election.

trump is for a stronger israel that can make its own decisions without being dependent on american charity.

trump will keep fanatical muslims out of this country, the kind that just want to shit on all of you and rape your entire family.

trump's son-in-law is jewish for fuck sake, and his daughter converted to judaism.

you're an idiot, a traitor to the american people, and a traitor to your own jewish people. get reckt in the anus.

Whites were the slaves of Arabs.

>the face of the average shillary voter
Holy shit don't show your face if you're an obvious nu-male

didnt your rabbi already eat your baby dick?

no... buddy of mine worked with a Tsarnev at a pizza shop. Older brother was a lunatic for certain. became radicalized while working together. employees were all afraid of him

you look like a sand nigger not a stinking jew. i should know i'm part lebanese

Hey OP do you have a sistwr named Amy?

The true Jews are Semites. Not those geeky polish fags.

>implying all Jewish Americans are zonists or pro israel
>implying zionists are retarded enough to think a retard in office can guarantee any of the claims he makes

Stupidity is really infinite...

I will post this pic later when she lost.

You Loser.

Why didn't you vote for a real progressive you fucking cuck?

Don't worry, I'll make sure you have a nice oven to sleep in tonight after Trump wins

You look like you're going to leave a pressure cooker at the Boston marathon.

Did you at least vote for legal weed?

Y-yes... How do you know that?...

Do you have a sister named ashley

>wastes his vote on 3rd party
>votes for progressives like Jill Stein
>calls other cucks

Oh sweet irony.

Ugly nu-male. I'm so tired of seeing people like you.

savage

townofbarnstable.us/TownClerk/precinct-map-detailed.pdf

>MA

That place is a shithole just like california and like california, you voting doesn't matter faggot

Tov meod, achi :^)

Fucking republishits

When the war comes, I will volunteer - about five years after the start of it, when we will as per usual through fucking miracle push our enemy back, - to the front.
And when I will be shooting captured NATO officers in the back of the head in a dimly lit basement along with a Belarussian and a Kazakh, I'd wonder, what are the chances that you, a Jew from America, is anywhere among the troops they commanded?
Did you die on the frontlines, protecting yourself and your friends from our charges?
Did you perish under a Grad barrage?
Did you die of starvation in a besieged city?
Did you fell in the middle of a street, in winter, out of pure exhaustion after a sixteen-hour workday, and there was nobody to help you up?
Did you have an accident while handling a grenade, or building a jet, or repairing a rifle, or even just walking down the street when a tank lost control and drove into you and a bunch of other innocent people?
I really wonder where will you be, and will you regret your decision.
I doubt you will.

Are you originally from NJ?

Of course man. I just saw like 10 Jamaicans roll up to the polls. You know this shit is getting legalized

you look like mudshit shitskin lower life form known as the SAND NIGGER

you should kys
before we have kill you
KILLTHEHILL

Tits of gtfo woyman

You look like a Chechen goatfuck desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBRxM5yq2NU

>black empty soulless eyes

This won't bring you happiness

Looks like the knife bat guy

Thread archived, your a fucking idiot OP, I advise you change all contact details.. fucking newfags. Howd you end up here anyway? Watching spoopy Sup Forums stories?

You fucking cuck, suck my dick

Y-yes... How do you know this user? IM FREAKING OUT MAN ANONYMOUS IS COMING FOR ME THE LEGION IS COMING

>it's not retarded to vote against your own interests

>i didn't clearly say that OP is brainfucked for doing so

whether OP is a zionist or not, i doubt he wants a bigger muslim population in the US.

You can't be this stupid.

In the oven it goes

Joey?

Patrick? How's UMass Boston?

You're a cool edgy kid

Enjoy your WWIII !

MASS OF TWO SHITS

Idk man my family's from montenegro so maybe a little bit of race mixing happened.

What? Massachusetts >if with her?

jews will become the new swedes in a matter of no time. engineering the suicide of their own people and loving it every step of the way. most american and european jews are already there. the happy merchant pic should have a big brown muslim dick raping its face from now on.

sandniggers gunna nig

to the gas chamber

Don't worry. Sup Forums will deport you back to the ovens real soon.

You'd better hide very well, motherfucker..