If Hillary wins all white male Trump voters should simply stop working, let the system collapse...

If Hillary wins all white male Trump voters should simply stop working, let the system collapse, cause a revolution by doing nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qMagP2rXwB4
youtu.be/RGajnlzTm1k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Otherwise known as a strike.

no just stay at home

or just get on with their lives and stop being such fucking pussies.

Stop trying to pretend you're tough, little boy. It's not going to work.

Already way ahead of you.
No job waiting for the collapse of bugler land.
If trump wins (he won't) Ill get a job
If (she) wins then I will wait for the nukes or marshal law or revolution to start and prepare.

that's the plot of atlas shrugged

desu someone, or some company, needs to build a floating arcology in the middle of the pacific, invite the people that make the world go around, and just secede from everything. We free cities now.

It might help if you knew the difference between marshall and martial

Said the Canadian

>drop out of society
>die helplessly when system collapses

No.

If she wins take the vargpill. Start forming autonomous off the grid communities.

youtube.com/watch?v=qMagP2rXwB4

How is he pretending that he's tough?

Getting on with your life after a disappointment is a basic aspect of being an adult.

Shut up Mohammed.

You know what we should do?

Move into a swing state and become a US citizen.

>implyin doing so won't be deemed something racist too.

>having to explain what bravado looks like to a leaf

poetry

Doesn't work that way Rory.

They'll just hire illegals or refugees.

I've already been at that stage of revolt ever since Bush's 2nd term.
I advance into the next stage if the rig for hillary goes through.
It will not be a peaceful stage, the time for peace will be officially over.

It's not UK the Feds take a lot of interest in such communities, why do you think they form militias? US federal government takes a very confrontational approach to such communities a stand one could assume would be ramped up under the whore

to be engineers and executives?

I'm a Police Officer out of NH. If she wins, more then half of our force is going to resign. MA is about to legalize commercial resale of weed, so it'll be REALLY easy for all of us to get a security job that pays better.

No Law Enforcement Office (LEO) wants to work under her. The democratic party has completely raped LEO's over the past 8 years. Obama is literally watching us get gunned down, and then spits in our faces by only addressing the nation when a dindu nigger gets killed for being a typical nigger.

We're done and fed up with the democrats. The only people who will remain in LEO, are those within 5 years of their pension. Everyone else is saying fuck this shit. Fuck the Democratic party. They want to ruin our country, so fine, we'll advance the process.

no, what you are suggesting is not dealing with a defeat. what you are suggesting is crawling into a corner and submitting because you are afraid of what standing up for yourself might result in

Oh cool, I have a desktop-sized version of that picture for my desktop at home. It's a pretty badass painting.

He's talking about middle to low class labor force though.

Engineers and executives don't have a reason to revolt.

I'm in security right now, one of my coworkers used to be a cop and he absolutely hates Hillary. Every one of us voted Trump too.

>If Hillary wins all white male Trump voters should simply stop working, let the system collapse, cause a revolution by doing nothing

THIS

All of us should just drop out of society completely.

I don't know, man. Sounds pretty niggerish

>all white male Trump voters should simply stop working

more like stop collecting welfare and neetbux

I stopped paying taxes in 2008.

Standing up for your country = being a pussy.

That must be why you faggot worthless brits have let yours go to complete hell.

>implying Trump voters are employed to begin with

>creating massive destruction that you white boys will eventually clean up by yourselves.
Good thinking.

Nice Beksinski u got there

Sup Forumsteens think they face an actual genocide, and yet they just sit on their skinnyfat asses smelling their own farts.

They're certainly not going to do a thing about this.

All of your rage is impotent. You are a joke, and you will never, ever prove me wrong.

Need my job to buy ammo/guns incase hillary bans all newly produced firearms.

So you mean worthless neets continue to do what they are already doing?

Yep. And Colorado Marijuana security officers right now are clearing about 90-120k/y. They specifically hire former LEO/Military only for that job, since its a high cash business. We will simply abandon our streets and watch out for ourselves. No one is going to want to continue risking their lives for a bunch of people who want to see us dead.

Hell right now, every traffic stop I make, I assume will be my last. Not that liberal "Omg I'm going to die!" fear, but that "This nigger has a gun and wants to use it, I know it." fear. Thats basically how every officer views shit now. We have a giant target on our heads that says "Shoot me. If you're black, the country will treat you as a martyr." And its fucking true. Dallas? Everyone bitched about how they used a bomb to jihad the nigger. No one on the left gave a fuck that officers were engaging in a Fallujah-esq battle in one of our major cities.

no no no you have to accelerate the decline but trump wont lose so dont worry trust in kek

You're not a cop, or anything else. You've never worked a day in your life.

Majority of Trump supporters already do nothing anyway? gb2 moms basement

Trump voters are mostly unskilled laborers with high school educations. They're working jobs that will be done by robots in 5 years.

I don't think they'll accomplish much by refusing to clean their rooms and empty their piss jugs

Rekt

Yes goyim get on with your life and let the system that hates you and yet also depends on you continue!

If she wins you better do some shit faggots.

>trumptards
>work

>implying you start a revolution when there's more to lose than there is to gain

Are you fucking retarded?

>you will never, ever prove me wrong

Obviously. It's hard to argue facts against someone who's arguing their opinion backed up by their feelings.

If Trump wins I'm going to start a business. If she wins, I'm going to fuck the economy up and keep telling people they are slaves for being bound to the monetary construct until they go into unemployment.

>nothing changes

White males who made good choices in life aren't with Trump thought.

You're basically suggesting a strike of Scott Adams, the IT departments of some mid-sized companies, and all Jiffy Lube employees.

That's really gonna stop the world's motor, John Galt.

Have you actually looked at the demographics?

Those elites think I'm coming over the the bridge into dc from nova.

Jokes on them.

Less than 60% white.

The UK government also becomes very suspicious of, and makes life difficult for, anyone who wants to become independent. This isn't solely a US phenomenon.

So tell me, Hans. How did that work out for you? Germany got cucked worse than anyone

>Stop working
>implying they're employed

nice opinion you have there.

Bitter aren't ya

its still a strike

Who's going to flip the burgers or drive the trucks?

You'll all be back in work tomorrow, knowing fully well you've failed at the only thing you've put concerted effort into in your entire lives

No, we go to war.

Wew. I guess this painting is like the definition of what Autism really is

College dropouts and bitter white people with shit jobs.

Add this to their great list of impotent failures. America's biggest cucks.

> Yeah whitey haha keep working so we can give all of your money to the browns

>shitposting on the internet
>concerted effort

Are these posts referring to the new black Republican voting block?

That's racist tools.

Go suck Trudeaus cock some while your women get raped by "muh refugees" leaf.

Thank you based user

BlueLivesMatter

just let this fucking country crumble

How is the world going to survive after all the burger flippers and mall clerks go galt? Are we all going to die?

>bitter white people
>constantly being demonized by society and the media

But yeah, definitely the white people who are bitter.

Why are trump supporters so emotional and dramatic?

>says a autistic leaf that doesn't know jack shit about the us.

kys

Being a pussy is not going and serving up justice to Democrats if they are successful with their rigging.

>continuing to be a slave in a rigged system is just an aspect of life
CTR logic

>confirmed for not knowing the actual demographics

Trump's strongest supporters are middle income earners that make more than Hillary's greatest supporters which appear to be primarily liberal arts graduates that work at Coffee shops and make less than $35k a year.

Australia yes

Anyone who works and isn't white is guilty of cultural appropriation

>says a hillfag
>implying hillfags always work
>implying hillfags don't use welfare and gibsmedat programs

>should simply stop working
so everyone should simply start being what you have been your entire adult life? A NEET?

jajaja then we replace them and rape their women

meanwhile you bongs keep getting fucked over by your "Lords" and russian spies fucking up with your inbred voters.

WALL NOW

You can't use neetbux and good boy points to start a company. gb2 moms basement.

>If Hillary wins all white male Trump voters should simply stop working,
So what exactly would change?

>implying you've pinpointed trumps fanbase

Go to an EDL rally and see what your 'freedom of assembly' looks like. They literally make it impossible to protest.

Any part of the economy that relies on jobs which require more than sitting around in a comfy office would grind to a halt.

LMAO

99% of this board has a head start on staying home and doing nothing

>just stop working

Implying that most of the NEETS on this board have jobs...

You do know that the upper-class keeps the proletariat on a leash, right?
Go ahead, quit your job, we'll just get some spics or blacks to replace it.
This is 2016, white men are basically useless.

shut the fuck up little mexishit beaner jumping bean midget mongol

get rekt by a black guy fucking beaner ass nigga

youtu.be/RGajnlzTm1k

I wonder how people feel when they're confronted with the fact that, of all demographics, white males are the most productive throughout Western society (at large)

why don't we get our control back?

yea don't say the word nigger you fuckin whiteboy hoe ass bitch

MAGA

Then who will serve my burgers ?

Bro, what types will replace you after leaving?
This is not good

Can't do it. Addicted to money.

Many jobs require technical training and experience.

You can't just get the guy that cleans your gutters to run a a crane at a shipping terminal, to hook up power to a house, or hell even something like hooking up a phone line requires trained people with specialized equipment to be in multiple places working together for an extended period.

I'm sorry you're so sheltered, friend.

Ok.

Fortunately, not all white males are drumpfkins so it's alright.

lol okay. Middle income earners like the NEETS on this board or Jimothy Billbob with the 14 Stormfront alts?

You do realize that as a police officer you don't work for the federal government, right?

fuck the police and fuck you