From somebody from the most cucked country in Europe, please vote Trump!

From somebody from the most cucked country in Europe, please vote Trump!

Sweden is the most cucked country in europe.

us being more cucked than the Swedes, even the Germans are becoming more cucked than us

fuck off lad, we're not the most cucked country in Yurop you dumb faggot.

You don't know about mine

that's not very nice

England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland?

Which one is the biggest cuck?

Rent a house inCroydon and I'm sure it feels like Little Sri Lanka

I want to suck that dudes dick

You're not European. You're British.

Who is she and does she have sons that I can raise as my own?

Scotland for sure.

Does she have a benis?

Hope you've stocked up on lube, Britbongs, cuz we're already hard and our pants are off.

Scotland by far

Voted against independence
Being dragged out the EU
Nicola Sturgeon reduced to running around running her mouth off about all the stuff she's going to do which she has literally zero power or ability to actually do. Seriously it's as though Ed Miliband were running around after the last GE claiming he was the new prime minister.

In terms of political attitudes, Scotland. But you can't really blame us, we have not felt the impact of immigration like England.

I visited Manchester and London earlier in the month and it's like North Africa down there.

Scottish people are just ignorant to what the English are experiencing right now; we have it easy.

sure suported leave and stocking up...

Easily Scotland.

Poor bastards, need to stop voting for the SNP.

France, the UK. Those are the traditional nigger lovers of europe. You had loads of niggers over before this bullshit even started, and since then we've taken a few. Still nowhere near what you have, percent-wise. I don't expect someone from a country where they elect muslim mayors and send their underaged daughters off to have sex with arabs by the thousands to understand, but one can always try.

You're the ones that started this, by the way. Kike owned, nigger loving anglo scum. Destroyers of western civilization.

I want to fuck "her" boipussy

England has more cucks than Scotland, but Scottish cucks are worse. Both are still undeniably cucked. We're doing fine though.

The awful truth is no matter who do you vote for, the result is the same.Hillary or Trump,Exit or stay,RTE(our self claimed padishah) or opposition, in the end it is the same.Because states are owned.They will act whatever they dictates to the politicians.The elections are just a show for people to feel like they are in charge through democracy.As long as you distracted about elections,candidates or even events, you have been silenced by them.

Sorry, but if it makes you feel any better Canada is pretty much North American Sweden.

>implying you're Germany or the Netherlands

But still, vote Trump.

Thanks anglobro, the globalists have cucked us all to some extent. Do not lose faith though, if we can MAGA you can MUKGA, brexit is proof there is still a glimmer of resistance alive. Once they push too far, they will remember why the eternal anglo is not to be fucked with.

Defeatist logic, you're a cuck m8 and it shows.

lad, France, Germany and Sweden are still more cucked than the UK

>Netherlands
>even among the top 5 most cucked

come on man

Can someone confirm?

except the British people are turning against this multicultural shit that we got into, France really isn't even after having bombs blow their legs off and trucks run their kids over.

The average Swede family likes refugees and migrants and your government actively jacks them off as much as they can.

After Brexit May has realized we don't want all these fuckers, only London likes them, and only because it's too late for London because it's already a migrant shit heap.

The most devastating lose is that you don't know you've already lost.Acknowledge it and make plans for the next war and learn through your failure.

Sue Lightning