RIGGED

This is how Hillary is elected president. Fuck me.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TrumpCardDeck/status/796096783759933440
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you really surprised? We all know that the only way she wins is if she cheats

I'm mad.

>trump supporters are too stupid to realize you have to push the number in the box

If you actually push where it tells you, a big red light comes on next to your candidates name. Crazy right?

>that fucking skin
I thought the dead voting was just a meme

Yeah, crazy how when you make an error, the vote goes to hillary.

The jews are going to steal trumps presidency. Why don't you do anything, you gun-wielding burgers?

Just a coincidence.

Do you actually think that if they wanted to do voter fraud that it would actually DISPLAY that it's selecting the wrong candidate?

These are obviously limited cases of bad hardware, mis-calibrated touch screens, etc.

If you wanted to flip votes, you would like them pick Republican, actually display their vote to them as Republican, and THEN switch it to Democrat in the background.

This is some shill shit.

You have to click the box again when one is already selected.

It says so right on the top of the ballot machine.

Watch now as the paper ballots show 65% for trump and machines shows 80% for hillary

AHAAHAHAHA
It was already selected on Hillary's name when he started the video. If he would have just hit the big number 201 box (or the number 2 box for a straight republican ticket) like the directions say, it would have switched to Trump.

It's funny how retarded some people can be.

too much lithium and fluoride in the water

The guy does that in the video. I tried to post it but for some reason, it won't upload.

>on some nut shit
What?
I mean, I understand the meaning from the context, but... what?

Why the fuck do amerifats have voting machines in the first place? Every civilized nation has paper ballots only.

>dumb nigger pressing everything but the actual number button

>button pushed so much it stops functioning out of overuse
:^)c

Can you not request a paper ballot in PA?

Not the smartest fellow.

twitter.com/TrumpCardDeck/status/796096783759933440

They say it is to improve efficiency, get the results faster, and cut down on rigging. Anyone who believes those reasons is naive as fuck.

so how are you guys gonna riot after hillary is elected? she could just send national guards and pretend it never happens.

Asking for a fair election when it is not rigged by the democrats is racist.

Northern Slang

Yes but that is obvious voter fraud, the other way gives them plausible deniability

Dems are that shook that they gotta tamper with the machines

This is why Pen and paper should be the obvious choice

must be Hillary's hackers blocking you m8

Never vote straight fucking ticket.

This shit is enrages me. Burgers, what the fuck?

If he's not making that shit up, I hope he gets hanged.

IRL proxy voting: liberal style

Isn't it possible to report this as possible voter fraud? Even if it's nothing, it would wisen him up

>objecting to this is racist

You literally cannot do that. It's memes.

Pff, here on election day our necromancers get really busy. People dead for years get up and vote.

>This is how Hillary is elected president. Fuck me.

Typical republicans. You idiots didn't say dick when Bush cheated Gore out of the presidency. Now you fags are on the receiving end crying injustice.

Liberals not even once.

Why aren't you trump fags doing this?

> russia complaining about rigged elections

cmon man you cant really talk

it only works if you are a democrat

Then there shouldn't be a light in Hillary's box should there?
Get fucked commie

Think that's bad? In Alaska, Trump is last on the list, behind even the Libertarian, Green, and Constitutional parties. He isn't even in the election information packet that we got a couple of weeks earlier.

Because it's fake

>This shit is enrages me. Burgers, what the fuck?

What he's saying isn't possible.

Moral integrity.

I don’t get it. What’s wrong with the pic?

JUST MAKE PAPER BALLOTS WHAT THE FUCK!!!

what the hell kind of machine is this?

DEMAND PAPER BALLOTS

YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO DEMAND PAPER

Bitch, I give zero fucks about any party. All I know is that Hillary Clinton is an evil cunt. And Bush too.

>not using paper ballots

>being this crooked
How is this even legal?

Yeah, I had some videos of rigged paper scanners and they are still the same ones used in most states and are made by a subsidiary Soros has a stake in

Thanks but I'm not a Republican, I did cry foul, and Republicans are not one person.

He said they fixed it for them...

because that's not how it works

Someone find out what county he lives in, I'll report him to local police as well as the DoJ

>colouring outside the lines
baka

Send it to the fbi. If you dont no one will.

It wasn't cheated. Gore was always behind in Florida.

Why would any thinking person believe this?

>implying the DoJ would do anything about it

Wait, if the machines are calibrated incorrectly, won't that means all the Hillary votes will go to somebody else?

>choosing a president for your democracy using a machine with a complex set of instructions to decide between candidate A and candidate B
You get that most of the rest of the civilized world just uses a ticked box on a piece of paper, right?

It's funny how retarded some country's can be...

>voting electronically

WHY ARE YOU NOT ASKING FOR PAPER BALLOTS?!?! SOROS OWNS THE FUCKING MACHINES.

>vote for not more than 1
Official ballot papers weren't outsourced to Mexico too were they by any chance?

I asked for a paper ballot, but the poll workers informed me that if we were already registered, we could not use paper ballots. I suspect that the fact that I live in a blue state is part of the problem.

They don't do anything
Look up Florida voter fraud history if you really want to rage

Bernie would've beat her if she didn't cheat during primaries too.

Quality post, sorry you didn't receive your (you)
So here's a (you) for you

I'm not a Republican
I support trump
I think bush stole the election

I don't understand what this picture means

I had a paper ballot (feed into a machine), was the way they did it in the polling area I went to.

>Implying the scanners those go through aren't rigged
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t75xvZ3osFg
And guess who has a chunk of the shares in Diebold(hint: he's a Hungarian Jew)

>hotep
>KANGZ voting for Trump

wow, Sup Forums was right again about black nationalist being our ally

this is why George Lincoln Rockwell supported Malcolm X

hahahaha america is so cucked

RE-FUCKING-MINDER THAT CLINTON MAGICALLY GETS MORE VOTES IF A MACHINE COUNTS VOTES THAN HUMAN

RE-FUCKING-MINDER THAT CLINTON MAGICALLY GETS MORE VOTES IF A MACHINE COUNTS VOTES THAN HUMAN

>thinking this is complex
There are giant instructions at the top of the machine. You have to be legally retarded not to understand how to use them.

This video is a troll video.

becoming a devil to fight the devil.
Yeah nah

i hope your country gets nuked soon

George Soros owns the company hired to maintain voting machines. Imagine that.

>Sup Forums is ALREADY calling rigged

Hahaha. Sooner than I expected.

Yes, but did you not see the Veritas videos of Hillary ballot stuffing when she ran against Bernie?
And let's not forget that "poll monitoring is racist and against your civil liberties"
You guys have lots of corruption but just like with everything else we take it to a whole new level

and if they aren't, they can read it by hand.

it's supposed to be a felony
but you would have to really be behind their ass, the police probably get too many of these and are not gonna do the work investigating, so best case is taking your evidence and taking them to a lawyer

Bimp

>Went to vote today(Mass resident here)
>Did my regular stuff on to vote for in the state and for President(I did vote Trump)
>Put ballot paper in the machine
>Fucking machine spat it back out
>What the fuck
>Tried again and machine spat out again, tried flipping the paper over and machine still spat it out
>Told the woman there and helped me out by taking the ballot paper from me and disposes it, and gives me a new ballot paper
>Filled it out again
>Insert new ballot paper in the maching
>Machine finally accepted it
>MFW

If you haven't voted yet, just to let you know be really fucking careful with those machines if they spat your ballot out. At least the people that were taking care of the ballots helped me out and handed me a new ballot paper and tried again.

Still though, be careful with those machines and as usualy report anything suspicious if those machines don't function right(incorrect votes, paper spits out, etc.)

it's fucking amazing

they're already losing any trace of meme magic by crying rigged. The moment you cry rigged is the moment you know your candidate is fucked.

Fuck off Beaner.

No :^)

I'm waiting for the first results, it will only go downhill from there

When the whole country knows it's going to be Clinton or Trump, then anything other than 2 big buttons is introducing unnecessary complexity into the equation (and we all know that's where most cheating lies). What's with this multiple choice bullshit anyway? You people spend the best part of a year and a half whittling it down to the best of the worst every 4 years, and you still can't keep the crackerjack nutcases off the final ballot? Your country's elections are a global joke.

Will never sink to the depths of mehico.

I don't care about my shitty country, it's funny to see you trying harder and harder tho

because when they go low, you go high

>trumpfags getting memed this hard

wew lads and lassies

Well whoever wins i'll have a good laugh in the morning. Good night burgers.

they need to do what they do in shitholes like Iraq - they dip peoples thumbs in ink

Hell Iraq probably has a more robust voting system than america

Sounds legit and not fake at all