Sup Forums's election forecast thread

Sup Forums's election forecast thread

>inb4 all red

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/08/midnight-new-hampshire-voting/93455396/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All red.

All red.

>FL blue
Lol, so delusional.

She wins. Unfortunately.

fpbp
fuck off leaf.

I will revel myself in your bitter tears, tomorrow and forever

Florida and Ohio are both going red.

All red
Also OP can't inb4

>NE 2nd district blue

>ME2
>blue

>split ne

I'm hoping Trump can pull an upset in PA. If not, Hillary wins.

I think Colorado is going red user.

bitch please mcmullin endorsed trump

Make MI and Trump wins.

I'm sorry

He needs MI or NC to win, MI is more likely.

Ohio and Iowa aren't even close, and he crushed the early voting in FL and CO. Doing very well in NH polls as well.

OH and IA likely Republican.
Either NC or FL will go for Trump, but probably not both.

I think you are missing Maine 2 and New Hampshire, which puts Trump ahead at 270. With enough to win outright.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/08/midnight-new-hampshire-voting/93455396/

Trump won in the first round of election day voting in New Hampshire by a pretty solid margin.

Only needs NV or CO. Not that unlikely. Other ways, but unlikely: MI, VA, PA.

with some help from Putin's Tsar Bombas ;^)

If anyone puts Trump at 270+ at this point they're delusional and should be ignored. It was a fun ride, but in reality nobody is going to take a risk. They want normality. They want safety and security even if thats on the decline in the western world.

Unless Trump wins Michigan or Pennsylvania (unlikely but not impossible) he will have to win Florida, North Carolina, New Hampshire, and either Colorado or Nevada. I think he will win North Carolina and New Hampshire but will narrowly lose Florida, Nevada, and Colorado because of a surge in Hispanic voters.

FPBP

32-25 In before someone complains about extrapolating from such a small sample size. It actually works fairly well but yields an obviously larger margin of error. And new Hampshire has a pretty homogeneous demographic breakdown compared to other states. So trump winning the early vote about 56% to hillary's 44 percent, makes a win in New Hampshire look pretty good.

>slow and steady

this map is irrefutable

Agree with this except for Pennsylvania (although I'd happily accept him winning PA). Most reports of voter fraud and calibration issues have come from Pennsylvania...

And we know who voter fraud and calibration issues favor.

:^)

>All these fuckers making Maine blue

You can't go down a single road in Maine without seeing at least five Donald Trump signs and a "vote no on question 3" sign.

ok, thanks for correcting the record.

Why exactly does Trump want to build a wall around New Mexico?

FEEL THE JEB!MENTUM

accurate

Screenshot this

>Florida
>Red

Fucking YUGE Puero Rican and Mexican American turnout there.

I mean that is actually possible. It would be hilarious if that happens. Though I bet the house still votes in Trump if that is the case.

>>I vote Trump and my neighbor votes Trump so basically everybody votes so Trump must be winning la la la la la.

This.

They're all establishment cuckservatives, I'm willing to bet they'd vote McMullin.

Not many mexicans in Florida. Cubans is biggest latino group then puerto ricans, some dominicans as well.

>texas
>red

two fucking leafs arguing about puerto rican turnout in florida. are you out of your mind?

>Ohio blue
I keep telling you fucks; we're red. If we go blue, it'd be like seeing the same color moon.

Even at my polling station, there were zero hill for shills. There was only one sign put up against a torrent of Trump.

Whites increased turnout by well over a million compared to 300k spicarinos.

>Ohio
>blue

Not a chance, even liberal polls have trump ahead

There's still probably 100,000 eligible Mexican voters in Florida. Cubans will be split like with Obama and Romney in 2012, while Puerto Ricans, which there are probably 300-400,000 eligible voters, will vote Clinton.

The beaners are going to ruin this country like they ruined their own. Then we can send them to Canada and they can continue ruining that shit hole.

Doubtful, they can't handle the cold.

Hillary Clinton is selected, I mean uhh, wins in a massive landslide, historic victory with the full blessing of the establishment and NWO Jews. All hail Queen Hillary.

LANDSLIDE. You can kiss America goodbye.

>Commiefornia is worth 55
>Even though it's only 30% American

Truly embarrassing. When Trump wins and sends them back you'll see California red L O C K E D for the next 100 years.

>Hillary Clinton = Normality

Only for the mentally handicapped left and their throngs of useful idiots. Even the most profound idiot or blatantly corrupt anti-American racist leftist marxist has to admit that Hillary is more of everything wrong with our political system.

Not gonna happen. We're gonna make Texas blue in your lifetime too.

Trump has already lost.