HE'S ALREADY MENTALLY PREPARING HIS NARRATIVE FOR HIS LOSS. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

HE'S ALREADY MENTALLY PREPARING HIS NARRATIVE FOR HIS LOSS. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lordaedonis/status/796016074231672836
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IT'S OVER DRUMPF IS FINISHED

donald "my whole life is rigged" trump

There's nothing more pathetic than losing without dignity.

You are actually just backing him up by posting this.

Gonna give you 2/5 because I actually answered.

everything is rigged according to him

there is - winning without dignity

>preparing for any scenario
>yfw Clinton loses and has to accept it since she made a big deal about it

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erfahren.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penäs jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

>@CNN

Read between the lines fool

lmao

he sure as hell does not want to give a concession speech tonight

Fick dich ins Knie, Aljoscha

He's preparing "Not getting tired of winning" narrative. He wants to make it look that he won no matter and paint poor sickly woman as some kind of IRL Final Boss.

fuck off muslim piece of shit, no one can understand your shitty mohammed fucks allah language

Piefke, Goschn haltn!

What is this weird language called?

THIS IS WAR.

>be 1st world democracy
>voting machines hacked
>media only has one opinion
>people are too retarded to care
>laugh when political opponent calls out the system is rigged
>opponent provides proof of rigging
>laugh at him for wanting to win fairly

kebab.

OP he was preparing since yesterday. Look for the Trump TV walls. Hes planning to do a fucking plug during his concession speech cause Trump is a bitchboi whore.

donald trump will NEVER become the president of the united states, you'd have to LITERALLY be 100% retarded to think he'd even have a chance against bill clinton's wife. No one here can provide any real FACTS that will prove me wrong, I don't care two fucks about the scandals THAT'S SHE'S BEEN CLREAED OF, accept that every last one of you are going to be ruled by grandma clintion and the gitter dun/gitfukt crew. I bet all of you were willing to make OC comics and memes backing trump, but were too ashamed of your fat fucking bodies to actually go outside and VOTE lol

>make a legitimate complaint about a serious issue

>LMAO HE LSOT KEK WAHT A LSOER XDDDD
Our overlord KEK will make you eat those words, CTR maggots.

tl;dr jobless antifa drivel

i'm hoping for 3 months of pathetic lawsuit like when Gore lost.

I already bought a drum of popcorn.

Hell, I even discovered rice with butter today.

Lmao

And electorate to retarded to care voting machines are owned by soros who also supports hillary.

What an embarassment

It's those pesky Diebold machines again, isn't it?

HE'S ALREADY MENTALLY PREPARING HIS NARRATIVE FOR TAKING THE BAIT

please, let meme magic be real and let trump win the GOP primaries AGAIN in 4 years.

The ride never ends.

>serious issue
Russian bullshit. You better believe they are force feeding us misinfo whenever and wherever they can.

It's okay, me and my client are already prepared to file lawsuits against the election commission for not putting in the proper safeguards that by law, you have to have.

We have photographic, video, and written proof of fraudulent voting activities going on and we're intending to prosecute to the full extent of the law regardless of whether or not my client wins.

Perjury, obstruction, and espionage.

Hillary belongs in jail.

>the fucking MEDIA that has been CONSISTENTLY BASHING TRUMP is saying voting machine problems across entire country
>LOL HE'S PREPARING

Fucking kill yourselves CTR. You are scum.

tfw trump loses bigly

he won't

CNN just blasted him and said they said a county not the country. Difference of a r.

Der Kieler ist schwul

Also
>penäs
LOL?

I've seen video evidence of votes being changed

AHAHAHAHA SORE LOSER

Now its russias fault?

Voting machines owned by soros. What a conflict of interest

The usa needs un election monitors for this farce

Ethics, dignity and morals literally do not matter anymore. Hasn't since 2008

Winning "this motherfucker" is the prime objective, and it NEEDS to be met.

I thought you knew this?

The USA is a country with a tiny world class elite of men of science&businessmen and masses of third world like plebs
Its the logical conclussion of technocracy

even with all the good results of the Nazi LePen moors are still eating you, cucks :D

Er ist Flüchting
Kein Mobbing bitte

Heil fucking Hitler

you should have posted this as its own thread

still sore about hitler taking the coward's exit?

>Utah officials

>entire country

The man has lost it. Please put him in an elderly home.

>edgy

Grow up faggot

That ID

What an illiterate tard baby.

Did the jews win again?

Proof that beneath his swagger, Trump is a beta faggot. A real alpha would maintain frame, not try to weasel out of it by crying fraud.

Make videos and pictures of the fraud. Trump will sue the hell out of them.

god no, he will ruin it and all the other residents will have to move

What about losing to fraud?

Poor little rich kid. Looks like daddy's "small loan" won't save him this time.

>FagID
LOL

Thought his aides took away his twatter?

>FagID

For real? That's pretty funny

What if there's actual fraud? Should he not call it out because muh dignity?

The sheer fact that the US allows Soros-owned voting machines to be used is a disgrace.

>alpha
>swagger

How old are you, 15?

SIEG HEIL

Topkek

all die opfer fallen jetzt schon für den Köder
guder dschobb mischa.

Ich kanns auch kaum erwarten wenn die ganzen Trumft Euro-Trottel vom Amerikanischen Establishment ohne Ola arschgefickt werden.

Schönen 9. November wünsch ich euch Opfern.

>FagID

HAHAHAHAHAH FAGG!!

They realized they're getting stiffed like all the other people who worked for drumpf, so they're letting us see one last big meltdown.

Lol fag

Also, dem voter fraud has already been confirmed

Underrated.

this

any of you niggers disputing this best post kill yourselves immediately

though I wouldn't call it a "democracy"

?
Donald is obviously a narcissist. The kernel of every narcissist is insecurity, leading them to overcompensate in constructing their outward identity.

>there is - winning without dignity

If you use the german language, atleast dont butcher it. Your post is cancer, go back to school Achmed

says germany

Did she really say that? Because if she did that will put a sick smile on my face.

WAIT FOR IT, MEME MAGIC IS REAL, TRUMP WILL WIN, HIS SECOND AMENDMENT FRIENDS WILL KILL CROOKED HILLARY, SOROS WILL END IN PRISON FOR RIGGING THE POLLS, THE MEDIA AND OUR COLLECTIVE DICKS, AND DONALD TRUMP WILL SURELY NOT START A NUCLEAR WAR, DEPORT ALL THE FUCKING BROWNS AND GIVE US ALL A LOT OF MONEY AND QT GF'S SO WE CAN MOVE OUTSIDE GAM-GAM BASEMENT AND LOSE OUR VIRGINITIES!

JUST WAIT AND WATCH! MAGA! MAGA!

Yea Jake Tapper was exasperated because Trump was obviously lying about what they said.

Lmao

lmfao

trumpfags are really delusional enough to think that Mr. Victim has a chance.

I'm staying up until the morning just to be among the first ones to drink delicious Sup Forums tears

get out of here you fuckin faggot

>oy vey goyim, don't question anything
>just stick to this kosher approved results free of charge

twitter.com/lordaedonis/status/796016074231672836 and him..and many others

Speak English mufugga, this chan doesn't have a .de at the end

JUST

I mean you can "le brexit maymay xdd" all you want, Hillshills, but the fact is that life imitates art. We are to follow in the UK's footsteps.