Plays comedic sidekick as himself in space-centric DC superhero movie

>plays comedic sidekick as himself in space-centric DC superhero movie
>nobody notices or cares
>plays comedic sidekick as CGI rock creature in space-centric Marvel superhero movie
>”ahahaha LMAO best character hahaha”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fXo_15r50Gw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because GL was shit. And rock aliens are more interesting than generic sidekicks.

GL was better than all of the DCEU movies thus far and most of the recent MCU movies.

Taika Waitiki. That’s his name, right?

Taika Waititi

It surprises me that taika ended up in this shit...Like, how? Why? he's so much better as a director and actor in his own shit.

You forgot the part were he also wrote and directed the latter

Nobody liked that character in Thor.

Why must you lie, user?
I'm a big GL fan and even I recognize that the GL movie is Fantastic Four levels of mediocre.

(You)
And this is coming from someone who loves GL, WBPajeet. You guys are the reason (well, also executives for actually making a GL movie even if the only reason was "muh Top Gun") the movie went to shit yet thise fags at WB won't get the fitting punishment they deserve

> I KNOW HIM FROM WORK LOLOL :DD

Except all the people who love him.

Yeah sure, just like nobody liked Luis in Ant-Man

Incorrect, and fuck you.

Nope, no such thing as marvel bias

I have a complicated relationship with this movie since GL:TAS both was created and was killed by it.

youtu.be/fXo_15r50Gw

Why are they laughing in English if they're Slavic?

I can say this: back when GL came out, it wasn't really all that shitty. Hell, I think it was on the same level as most MCU movies back then, especially 2011 ones, Thor and First Avenger. But ever since, so much more stuff came out that GL does seem irredeemably mediocre and dated now (though, to be fair, so do Thor and FA)

Wow, thats some serious contraionism even for me. Good job user

>I can say this: back when GL came out, it wasn't really all that shitty. Hell, I think it was on the same level as most MCU movies

I'd say you don't think "too good".
>irredeemably mediocre
At least your tenure on Sup Forums has taught you some vocabulary, potato. Shame about your buzzword Tourette's disorder though.

>: back when GL came out, it wasn't really all that shitty.
What the fuck? Everybody fucking hated it back when it came out, what are you smoking

I didn't even know they were the same person