Election 100% Confirmed Rigged (2)

DO NOT LET THE KIKES SLIDE THIS !!!

Pro-Trump booth workers as well as pollwatchers are being hassled and kicked out of voting locales. What is happening here is obvious. NOTHING IS BEING DONE ABOUT THIS. The election is rigged. Democracy Cucks BTFO.

All you fucking moderatards and conservafags will now have to realize that democracy is pointless and that voting will never, ever accomplish anything.

We all know what we have to... so really, why are we still crying and wringing our hands about it? let's start organizing with the goal of REAL resistance. Paul Revere didn't fight against the system by casting a meaningless piece of paper into a box.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/scott_foval
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Bissell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

Bump

Paul Revere was a silversmith. He didn't fight shit.

bumpd

Bumb

Bump

But Trump voters cheat.

Bamp

Such a sore loser. LMAO

bump

another bump...

BUMP
I FUCKING HOPE ALL INVOLVED IN VOTING FOR HILLARY DIE

bump

We always knew they would rig Philly. They have to spend so much time and resources rigging Philly to counter act the monster vote in PA, which means they can't rig as hard in states like Michigan and Colorado.

bump

Did anyone expect there to not be election fraud in Philly? In 2004 they had thousands of Kerry votes on the machines before polls even opened and in 2008 they had armed Black Panther members standing outside voting places for "security"

he's spilling the beans

twitter.com/scott_foval

Bump

bump for justice

bump

bumperino

bumibump

Gonna need another source on this.

"Observers" being ejected is understandable, workers being ejected isn't.

bump

Wew lad. That's pretty fucked up

Have a bump

And I actually thought Pennsylvania would go red. Silly me. Why did I even vote today when Philadelphia is going to determine it anyway. This shit sucks balls.

>no evidence other than tweets
>the only confirmed case of voter fraud was a trump supporter

Lmao

He also only rode like 19 miles.

The actual hero of that story was some other patriot, goes by the name Israel Bissell

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Bissell

bump

bomp

Paul Revere was an enlisted man during the war and was at a few battles.

>just got back from voting place
>a woman was literally told she can't vote because in the sheets in front of them it said she was registered to vote by mail
>she claimed to have never registered to vote by mail, and had been polling at the same place for the past 10 years with the same address

>notice my senpai who were registered to vote by mail had nothing indicating that they were registered to do so

polling in general seems like a massive cluster fuck desu. i have little faith in the process.

bump get this to the Don

the only thing that matters are real numbers

>see the trump speech participant numbers
>They are always high
>now tell those numbers to wreck shit up

and then you get real democracy.

Why rely on some rigged thought novelty, metaphysical bullshit thing when you get raw reality ready to beat down at everyones doors. All you need to do is to dispel that there is still a democracy, or a need to remain civil. The huge numbers would do the rest, automatically.

You probably would even get a police force on your side in a lot of states, a lot of local councils and figures of authority, perhaps even some fbi gais.

The only thing trump has to do, is not to accept defeat of the rigged machines and say to openly, and violently resist.

Is he high enough energy for such a thing? Or will he cuck out and "accept le rigged machined killary" thing?

PHILLY GO AND FUCK THESE FUCKERS UP!

MAKE THEM LET PEOPLE INTO THE POLLS NOW!

USE FISTS! USE ROCKS! USE WEAPONS!

THIS IS WHY WE HAVE OUR SECOND AMENDMENT! FIGHT. BACK.

SIEG HEIL BUMP

>rigged

wow no kidding wow nobody saw this coming wow

You are a criminal and we aren't going to let you get away with this.

Your days as a free citizen are numbered.

gas the kikes, bump war now

Look up the Philly PD and call a white Sargent or someone in charge. Inform them about the possible voter fraud and the locations.

Get the addresses ready and describe it to them.

bumperino

He isn't wrong though, every CTR will die.

kek wills it

Get out and vote Pennsylvania!

They should do that, but nothing will happen. The jews are above the law. They just do whatever they want. Go vote for Trump by all means, but I just dont think anything worthwile will come from the established system at this point. It all has to be purged by fire and sword