Bs Edit Thread

Good a weekend as any.
Post requests or post edits, you know how this goes. Don't spam requests and try to post the highest quality images that you can. Higher rez stuff is easier to edit. Try and keep things Sup Forums and try to be specific as to what you want for your request. Non-lewd requests welcome.

Here's the booru for anyone interested. 4edit.booru.org If you aren't editing then you can still help by posting stuff to the booru. Anyone can do it and it is nice to have an archive.

Use Waifu2x to increase the size of images with minimal artifacting or loss of detail before posting. waifu2x.booru.pics Very useful.

Other urls found in this thread:

78.media.tumblr.com/c12f4258c33e571285f9066fe7dcc29f/tumblr_oum3ea09HT1s2usqro2_1280.png
my.mixtape.moe/hfuhyb.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/tcxsfc.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

-Gravity Falls
-Wakfu/Dofus
-Korra
--Second priority to Korra, ATLA
-Cute girls
All fun things I am hoping to edit this weekend.

Requesting Velma's tits increased to as large or somewhat bigger than Daphne's.

I want Chel to cum inside of me repeatedly.

Subtle. I like it.

Anyone want to work their magic on Morbidia by giving her hyper boobs that burst out of her shirt?

is the booru being updated?

This, but not so big of boobage.

Don't sabotage my request.

i think this shot has potential

Try this

This is a Challenge for you

Requesting an edit of this Enid picture to have the longer hairstyle she has in some of the episodes of Ok K.O.

78.media.tumblr.com/c12f4258c33e571285f9066fe7dcc29f/tumblr_oum3ea09HT1s2usqro2_1280.png

Ref pic of the longer hairstyle.

mantits

>otis
>male

pick one

MANTITS

You already got that last thread.

otits

Since it's black Friday, may as well suggest this again. my.mixtape.moe/hfuhyb.jpg

Different breast size for each PPG please. Link it when it's done.

Give Marianne Smith either hyper breasts or hyper thighs.

Not many editors these days.

>my image is the OP

Wowie.

They surely realized that flat girls are better

All in /aco/

Tell them to come here then.

Holiday season, yo.

Fair enough

I swear someone already posted that edit last thread

Are you sure, Satan trips? I've looked on the last thread, and I don't recall it ever being done.

Trying to make sure no one gets anything?

Give me something to edit. High res pics preferred.

I would request but I don't know if it would be large enough. Either way, I've decided to use the waifu tool just in case.

How about giving that ass some definition?

Or here's a nice upper view cleavage shot if you feel more like editing boobies.

how about editing Timantha to be the same height as Trixie, and give both of them some curves

From someone having a fucking fit because they assumed Velma's tits would obscure everyone.

Requesting Wuya from Xiaolin Showdown getting hyper titties as a result of her magic

I forgot about you, are you gonna come in here crying about it every thread and demanding an edit of the same picture editors have said they don't want/think they can do?

I will pick this because em titties are the easiest.

I don't know, are you going to try and speak for the editors when they didn't say what they would/wouldn't do and act like some authoritarian cunt?

Editor here. It's this for me honestly. Had to work today. Posting this on my break. I'll try and do a few edits when I get home tonight.

Coincidentally I'd love to edit some Jinora if anyone has any good screens. Preferably screens of her in her skin tight airbending wing suit.

fuckin rat faced bacon hair wrench

welp there's no end like the deep end hope you like lips

>that sliver of areola

I tried

That goofy color bleed on the right makes it hard to color match.

fuck you guys

>welp there's no end like the deep end hope you like lips
I do at least, it's a shame how rare lip edits are

Pretty nice.

how can you have taste this bad

Not OR, but that's nice.

Boob upsize anyone? I mean she looks pretty sexy as is, but bigger boobs are always welcome....

Nicely done!

Not anymore, /aco thread has been invaded by kokomosan and other autists.

Who's kokomosan?

An autist of biblical proportions, posting shit requests, replying to anyone who isn't an editor to edit them, then replying to his own posts with creepy ramblings about Ariel being nude in the original disney film, and sabotaging other requests with one or more of the above.

If anyone types out retarded shit like '' ;{) '' it's him. Avoid like the plague and hope he gets permabanned soon for being absolute cancer.

my.mixtape.moe/tcxsfc.png

An edit of an edit, with added booty.

As much a fan as I am of added booty, I must admit it looks a bit odd with her legs still the same size.

Reminds me of the trans gendered Florida man who posed as a doctor and gave women potentially fatal cement injections to fill their asses out.

Pic related, it's the trans gendered fake doctor

I'd offer my support but I'm having difficulty finding shows or movies that could use some lewd edits

well as like my first edit I wanted to keep it simple.

OK, you just went full /d/ with this shit. It looks like someone surgically put basketballs under her skin.

Did she give herself cement ass? How fucking heavy does that have to be.

>live action
>not even Sup Forums
wew

Ten bucks says it's the same guy who makes PR requests in the drawthreads.

It'll happen here eventually. Already kind of happened in the last thread.

who?

Not sure, though the article I read said that at least some of the procedures she did ended up killing her patients. I assume she went and got cheap Brazilian implant surgery in Rio and then figured she could do the same shit with a heroin needle and some fix-a-flat.

Here's a real quick edit

I like it a lot user (But then again I am a deviant)

seconded

She needs to be BIGGER

Wow dude that's really good.

This is worst than tumblr.

Sharing an edit I made this week.

Deleted and reuploaded to fix something.

A request from last thread.
Stargirl is really enjoying her Powergirl upgrades.

Perfect user

Thanks! I'll take a request too. I enjoy TTG, but anything cartoony works for me.

I requested this over at the last thread, but I want to request some Carol again

(1/2)

(2/2)

I like Carol! And I hope you like these.

Give Sapphire huge tiddies please?

THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE THESE
ALSO SAVED

No prob! OKKO girls are fun for me to edit too.

That Elodie is top notch

I'd like to see some big fat tats

Seconding.

Susan from that webcomic El Goonish Shive, if you wanna know who

I want her to have some real big tits that are ripping her shirt open

Yo user just wanted to say I love this and wish i could do lips too!

We need more bimbofication, and I hope this leads the way.

Bada bing.

Im also enjoying her upgrades. Thanks a bunch, man. Your aces.