NOT EVEN DARKSEID CAN STOP STARDUST

NOT EVEN DARKSEID CAN STOP STARDUST

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S-XEINagmaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'd take some toy picture to toss it in as a rebuttal, but I only buy expensive anime figures.

Holy fuck Zack Snyder Stardust movie when?

Do you want a Stardust action figure, citizen? Well worry not! Stardust has beamed his likeness into the home of every child on earth so they can learn to worship him as their role model and hero!

Stardust horribly mutilates the DCU

This is the comic on the back of the package

Wait the toy is "official"

Seriously movie when?

Yes. Stardust is in the public domain, so anyonencan make merch or stories about him. The same toyline got the rights for madman and captain action

I need to have a Stardust figure on my shelf so I'm not suspected of fifth-column sympathies.

Now that Tim has lost his only moral compass, how long before he murders the public domain universe?.

The company who made this is trying to make a more modern articulated one with the accurate buff body, rather then the secret wars inspired sculpt in the OP

The brows are wrong.

>accurate
the whole face is wrong. its like theyre afraid to give him softer, smaller, feminine features, which is what he has

Yeah, the baby-face is part of his iconic design and giving him a gruffer face ruins it some.

The more flawless and perfect looking face is what was popular at the time, giving him a more rugged look is probably to make him look more modern. Do you prefer that figure that still looks like stardust or the original which uses a stock head sculpt thats not based on stardust?

Stardust couldn't be done justice in a modern Hollywood flick. He's a character whose magic could've only manifested through a surreal, low-budget B-movie. One with an uninterrupted OST of eerily unpleasant, fast-paced "adventure/suspense" music like the perpetual cliffhanger to a Republic serial. Filled with pitiful Ed Wood-tier special effects for the "sci-fi" stuff that inexplicably cuts into unnervingly effective practical effects and forced perspective shots that gratuitously emphasizes all of the gruesome shit. It's got to be a fantastical and depressing, with a morbidly cynical narrative that just meanders all over the place with no real plot other than Stardust doing horrible-but-creative shit to a gauntlet of extravagantly terrible villains until the plot decides to abruptly mark it's bookend with Stardust fucking off back to space while some awed civilians thank him for his "good work".

And of course he can only be played by some ridiculously swole, 6'10" "literally who" actor that has never starred in anything else in his life, ever.

If we got him out of retirement, could uwe boll do it?

Is he the only hero strong enough to be shipped with Moon Girl?

i kind of prefer the other sculpt a little better. its a bit too exaggerated though. the heads on both are wrong but the custom head is even more wrong than the stock one. "making him modern" means jack shit if you are gonna keep his giant torso and small head. besides, theres nothing modern about gruff manly faces. if anything, having a big buff hero with a small pretty face would be more "modern".

has anyone drawn stardust anime style? that might work a little better. not memeing, old jojo style might be better than current american comic style

This is the only anime stardust picture ive seen, also
>giving stardust a stand
You fucking madman

could stardust beat kars?

Of fucking course. Stardust can toss Kars directly to the sunif he wants.

They both look awful.
The head and the torso are completely off.

Obviously, the real question is how would he make it worse than what Kars fate was?

Kars is just a super powerful orgainism, stardust has space magic on his side. He could literally tear kars apart, keep a seperate consious alive for each part, and feed them to starving africans and keep him consious through the entire digestive tract of every single brown kid until they shit him out and he becomes immobile immortal shit

Whats even funnier is the fact stardust was published around the time of battle tendancy

Do you anons prefer this sculpt?

but that wont hurt him. hes the perfect being

it would honestly probably be the same, but with even more power taken away. so like, instead of being tossed into space and being unable to do anything, he would be tossed into space and be made unable to do anything. he would also probably be made unable to not think, so he would eternally be conscious

that is actually a lot better, but not quite there yet. but if i had to pick one, id pick that one over the articulated ones just because the face is more accurate

>could stardust beat-
Only a fifth-columnist would erroneously doubt his power under the belief that he can "lose" to other powerful foes.

Plus it comes with that racketeers severd head. I just wish that or the rat with the mans head was an accesory with the action figure

The outcome would be the same but this time was on porpouse.

>madman
Nice

>Gunning Fuckers Down
>While running them over with a fucking Steamroller.

Overkill Much?

Being unable to beat someone does not mean they beat you. It just means they're hard to kill. Kars is PERFECT. He can't age, he can't die, he can't be destroyed, he doesn't need to breathe or eat, and he can access the DNA of every earth creature. Is he existed in stardusts universe, he could probably become stardust and gain his abilities

>Darkseid uses his Omega beans on Stardust, but he negate them with his Alpha forcefield.
>Stardust makes Darkseid more powerfull just so he can take the beating he is going to give him longer, then he takes him to one of apokolips and ussing his transformative rays turns Darkseid into a sentient infinite source of water.
>For the rest of eternity Darkseid now will serve those he ruled over as a source of water slowly turning the hellish planet into a paradise.

>Stardust makes Darkseid more powerfull just so he can take the beating he is going to give him longer,
jesus

I would part with my money to own this, yes.

>Kars is PERFECT

Yeah, nah. He's pretty bad ass, and mostly unstoppable at the street level, but there are shit tons of stands in his own setting that would dunk on his ass without even trying. Stardust is basically Power Man, Kars stands no chance.

Do you really want to test that?

>Unstoppable Force vs Immovable Object

There can be no winner, only losers (us).

No, Stardust was published decades before the 1980s.

oh shit

I think he means the time Battle Tendency was set.

No, im talking about when battle tendancy was based. Its based in like 1941

w2c?

Stardust is a chad.

One of Stardust's powers is his "Superiority Beam", which causes all others within his vicinity to be in the power of Stardust and obey the commands of the Superior Man.

Why hasnt he bill cosbyd anyone yet while under that superiority beam?

Too chaste, unless you count that time he spirited a tiny woman off to his space-palace. She seemed to be willing enough, but then again she was in the power of Stardust so who knows.

Does being in the gaze of stardust automatically equal consent?

Could DS stalemate if he had a chair?

Yes.

Maximum /comfy/ doesnt equal maximum power

HEAVEN OR HELL MOTHERFUCKERS

>by using his WEAKENING RAY, stardust manages to stop the caped baldy on his tracks.

>Saitama: wow! I feel like a human being again!, this is new...
>Saitama: well thanks starlight or whatever, you know, the whole 'one punch' shctick was getting kinda boring, i wanted to be a super hero but not like that.

Is stardust the ultimate co answer to every form of Goku?

But what about Shaggy Blanco?

>and so Stardust and Saitama became friends and they both got defeated later by King while playing videogames

If only Rondo Hatton were still alive....

>Unleashing his GROUNDHOG-DAY RAY, the mighty space wizard Stardust imprisons Shaggy and his friends to an endless series of cartoon reboots!

BlackTerror tries to give the a quick death before Tim gets to them.

This is about the best outcome really.

Somebody saved my post from the previous Stardust Thread.

God ki SpongeBob can take care of that.

Kek best post.

Terry Gilliam? Tim Burton-Oh wait he sucks now.

I don't even want to imagine how strong their kids would be.

I was going to make my own OCDONUTSTEAL Stardust story, but Capeworld's working on their own and I thought it'd be in poor taste to continue.

Have some of the doodles I did for the pages.

It takes place eons after humans die and right as the last star in the universe follows suit

Just a reminder that she could defeat Stardust.

>implying Stardust can be surprised
>implying Stardust could be captured & forced to do ANYTHING he didn't want to

Bro, do you even Stardust?

>Utilizing his LOW-EFFORT RAY, Stardust transforms his foe into a poorly-rendered 3D asset and traps her within a PS2 game

>wrote in stardust into a webcomic I'm currently backlogging since he's public domain and a great character
>stardust slowly but surely becoming more of an established in joke amongst comic fans
>the likelihood of one of the big two catching on and using him for something grows by the day
>the motivation to finish and start posting the comic is now a race to see if you can do it before anyone else

>Thinking anybody can kill some old guy's power fantasy.

And here's my OC

Unfinished page

>It's got to be a fantastical and depressing, with a morbidly cynical narrative that just meanders all over the place with no real plot
I don't see how this is different from Zack Snyder's work

I wonder if Stardust could be beaten by a legal philosopher.

The insane thing is that whoever owns the rights to Herbie COULD actually do it...

Nice

i like the idea of stardust in injustice appearing like this weird anomaly
he looks like you're viewing him through this weird filter, his color scheme has subtle "kirby dots," and his voice sounds like a voice in a really old arcade game like Sinistar
youtube.com/watch?v=S-XEINagmaU
In his intro, he floats down in this unnaturally fluid max fleischer-esque animation and booms
>YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST

Jesus fucking Christ

What would his super be?

That's a toughie, because it has to be both horrific and spectacular.

Stardust's most famous kill is probably the headhunter, right?

I'm thinking maybe it should have Stardust dragging the character into their 'filter' and it doesn't actually -show- what happens to them, too. That's an option.

Mastery of rays.

You are now in charge of a new Stardust comic !!!
You have 5 minutes to write the first issue.

>Stardust comes across drug dealer selling to kids
>YOU ARE NOW IN THE POWER OF STARDUST
>uses De-Entropy Ray to turn dealer into a baby
>leaves the baby with hostile aliens deep in space as punishment

>Stardust interrupts Darkseid's nap
Uh-oh.

What would be some good music genres/inspirations for someone who, hypothetically, is working on a stardust fan animation? You know, something that fits him and the world he inhabits?

Asking for a friend.

>I'm not doing it because someone else is already doing it
Bruh.

I need some youtube links, m8

I think a film student with a few friends who've never acted in their life could bring your vision to life. Hell, the fact that Stardust is public domain is the greatest incentive to make this movie.