Jason todd THREAD

Who is the best girl for Rason rodd?
Poll : strawpoll.me/14470775

Other urls found in this thread:

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we all know this his true love

t. Joker

Is kara

Best girl

i think the outlaws needs:
>1 speed or rogue
>1 fish girl or the bastard orm
>1 cyborg
>1 lantern or jobber

Dick

You missed one: ___me

Red Hot and the tits of Justice

New Outlaw members should be
>Ocean Master
>Variant
>Razer
>Pied Piper

razer only exist in animated GL ,

Wouldn't be the first time an animated character crossed over to main canon. Harley is a prime example, and Magpie got her Beware the Batman look too. But Bleez is also an acceptable answer if Razer can't be on the team

Best girl

Amazone x Bat

Snu snu

Do not lewd the Bizarro.

REEEEE

I would actually like a comic for once without a sjw strong wyman that needs no man.
hey maybe comics would then start to sell more as well again

How is Artemis SJW?

CATWOMAN

Predictable as a house tour.

I need more Swordsman Jason in my life.

Well, Biz says Jason is the most beautiful thing ever when he wakes up from his tank, sooo...

Jason and Scott, lucky unlucky bastards.

But he also was super into that bearded lady at the circus so...

Thank you, user.
I also miss the kriss a bit (was it only from the movie? I cannot remember), but life isn't perfect.

Maybe Bizarro is into... into... I don't know.

How can amazons even compete ?
Kara >> artemis

To be fair, Jason's Amazon fetish is well documented.

Artemis on suicide watch

Jason isn't a degenerate. That's his adopted son

user ,artemis is gonna get cucked by Harley , Artemis is the New mera

Best mom and dad

Dexter Soy tho

Not going to happen, user. I cannot see Jason even being interested in Harley, at all.

We're lucky, but the thing is, in the actual comics, we rarely see him using anything that's not his guns. Which is a pity, because Jason is pretty cool with swords or knives too. I get it, his handguns are pretty emblematic, but come on.

A pity that design isn't used in anything.

How can Harley even compete though?

True they should showcase his skills with other weapons

>Best girl

>Didn't marry and murder any demon lords on the way out

Artemis is not impressed.

With the hood and swords, I can see this working as a costume for if Damian ever somehow ended up picking up the mantle.

We've said many times Jay is Bizarro's daddy BUT NOT IN THAT FUCKING WAY!!

When was the last time Damian used swords? They were his gimmick, but they dropped them in exchange of the bo, which was Tim's. Fucking editorial messing up.

He's frequently shown with them on covers and promo material, But I cant remember the last time he actually used one either.

What do you think of Stargirl as a love interest for Jason?

I don't know, user. Isn't she like... too young and "genki" for him?

Damn, that Supergirl costume sucks

Looks like a diaper

Courtney is for Billy

It really does.

How is that relevant at all to this thread?

It's just some salty faggot hating on best grill for attention.

>Black Wally
>Black Manta (wasn't he good for a bit or some shit?)
>Fuck knows
>Guy Gardener

>Manta
>Not Ocean Master

I was wondering. I sort of recall that at some point in new52 they wanted Jason to hook up with Death of the endless? I'm miss remembering it? Did I just plain dream it and now think this was a fact at some point?

how does Jason react to finding oh that he died cause a demon batgod created both the joker and bruce and puppet mastered all the events in their lives and the lives of there friends

u dreamed it. no body fucks death. why would she take special interest in Jason just cause he died once. he's not even special like Daniel takes a interest in bruce cause of barbatos

No fucking clue, just something that stuck in my brain or something. I just needed to ask.

We will see how the whole Barbatos stuff plays in the end in the batfamily. Doubtful that it goes further than Bruce himself.

I imagine he tries to shoot him. Not like Bruce can object to that one.

I think u might be thinking of a fan fiction cause I read one that had him and death flirting

naw it goes further Barbatos is the dragon in the mirror. thats why everyone in dc is afraid of mirrors

comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/geraldthesloth/blog/dc-batman-theory-massive-spoilers/51773/

good reaction but it would fail

>''Just once i'd like to meet a alien/supernatural/whatever menace that wasnt immune to bullets''

yeah sorry Jason

He's still has got those magical swords.

>That page in Judge Death Batman where Bruce kills them all and Jason really did try to shoot

>Finally gets a chance to shoot someone
>Misses
>Gets shot

mask with lips y/n?

The Robins gotta keep their themed weapons.
Dick got the escrima sticks
Jason got his guns
Tim has a staff
Damian...had a sword but I guess he's using a staff now too.

Honestly just straight up give Damian a wooden sword. Like some unbreakable shit that Swamp Thing gives him after a mindfuck adventure.

Lip mask is awful, man. So that'd be a no, I guess.

Depends on the uses. For practical and modern aesthetics use, no way. Now, if he gets a silk hood and cape and plays some dramatic, victorian themed story, that could be pretty awesome.

Barbatos will no sell those either

It’s batman who lmaos not judge death

I agree (Damian still use his swords sometimes but he his mostly Wolverine right now)

Manta is villain

Prior to Metal, I would've suggested that eventually the book be rebranded as Red Hood and the Outsiders.
I'd be fine if Clayface or Killer Croc joined the team at some point, even if it means extra Batman representation.

>This
Why live? , Amazon or New god can never love You or snu snu

t. Artemis

The outlaws need only three members. Bizarro, Artemis, and Red Hood all have great interactions and relationships that we don't need to be vying for screentime with fucking Godspeed.

Someone noticed that artemis is observing the rodd

Hey, large team books are pretty fun when they are well developed and their interactions make sense. Look at Justice League International, the old one. That was a pretty fun team book that actually had their character interaction with each other outside one liners and punching time.

Already teased that they are going to become seven, also Creeper is next

Magical unicorn with dyslexia
But why dislexia? How could you know, Jason? Did you make the poor beast to read a book?

Tim Drake in a dress

He would do it.

if he can make bizz read , why not?