>more workers
>higher gpd

whats exactly is the problem Pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
youtu.be/IvEXjWJoV-Y?t=21m21s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How are those tan immigrant workers working out in your country, Hans?

People who aren't white trigger dumb, uneducated racists because they're, well, dumb, uneducated and racist.

Yes goy, disbanded African warbands will heeeelllppp the economy. What, are you raycis?? Dey be sum muhfuggin doctuhs n Artists n Scientists n shiieeet nighuhhh.

Wow, trumpkins btfo looks like #Imwithher now.

Literally not an argument, just insults.

Creates more division, gives more power to the state, reduces bargaining power of native workers, gives more power to corporations.

there is no problem.

we need more immigrants to sustain our economy.

I remember when Sup Forums was a liberal place

But since this entire site is mired in being contrarian, and liberalism is no longer "edgy", here we are

It's a fucking sad state of affairs when an entire board supports a complete moron and celebrates doubles as proof of the divine in every single thread

Just like Sup Forums has no valid reasons for hating people with different skin colour. Not like there is such a thing as a reasonable racist.

>a liberal place that viewed Hitler as a Christ figure and said nigger for every other word and laughed when africans get set on fire
Hm, really makes me think.

>lower wages
>higher prices

That's the problem.

>yfw 10 years ago the edgy thing was being a radical leftist

Never forget that this is the place that spawned Anonymous

Don't think he's talking about two months ago, buddy.

There are valid arguments that support racism like crime statistics.

Most of them planned to get used in low tier jobs like toilet cleaner, construction worker etc., but last Summer a middle eastern doctor actually removed my caecum

>hire Paco to dig holes and fill them up again
>GDP up by $20,000
>give him amnesty
>guaranteed democrat vote

>more robots
>more workers
>higher gdp

who cares if all the humans die??? we don't need them if we have all this money!!

Less of the economic pie for citizens. That's the problem. Fuck immigrants.

That was literally Sup Forums for years in the past.

And people like you trigger my dick to rape them until they die, fuck off leftard scum, no mentally sane person in Europe hold your kind of moronic opinions.

No fuck given since immigrants dilute the native folk and it's a thing way more important that your shit, no average joe care about the GDP
The funny thing lie in the fact you have no rational reason to support immigration appart from stupidly reppeating BS your heard in your social cercles

The difference between racists and anti racists lie in the fact that while racists use facts to promote their views antiracists use dumb slogans and behave like a moronic cult, basically antiracism is just virtue signaling while racism is about defending people like you.

Get rekt muslim dick sucker faggot

>more workers =/= more jobs

1. They have to want to work in the first place, wich isnt the case for a lot of them
2. Unemployment is already high, causing competition between natives and those newcomers who want jobs
3.They are unskilled, dont speak the language and are therefore not competent to work in knowledge based economies like the west
4.They have very different values and culture, causing clashes and lowering social trust

Do you need more or will that do?

Well I own property and have a good job so financially it's good for me. Morally it's all bullshit. Anyone with a brain is lying and pretending to be a humanitarian but they just want to exploit cheap labor and anyone calling them out is labelled a nazi.

That's my problem. We live in a society based on lies and exploitation. Undermining it seems required to live with yourself.

White genocide, duh.

I'm here for at least 5 years and never see the delusions you are claiming to happen, commit suicide upper class trash

>immigrants
>workers
Hahahahahahahahaha

Nigger fuck off

GERMANY YEH BLEW IT

When an economy is in demand of workforce, no problem.

When there are no jobs, and more people have to fight for the jobs left, big problem.

Also immigration has more effects on a nation. You can't exclude things like idenity, social cohesion, etc. from immigration

>More crime
>More racial tension
>Lower GDP/capita (the thing that matters)

Try thinking for yourself next time instead of mindlessly swallowing propaganda.

>Workers

>higher gdp

which only favors immigrants and not the native population

>More immigrants
>more cheap workers
>labor is devalued
>wages go down

Go live in Africa and you'll see

More workers = lower wages you dumb fuck. Labor is priced same as everything else. Supply+demand.

DEY DON'T LOOK LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want a high GDP if that implies giving away my country and Europe to the niggers and the moors

more crime

Higher consumption means higher GDP, but the migrants are not producing anything, so it's not a good idea longterm.

Migrants also don't work.

Also, why the fuck are migrants entitled to money instead of the people actually working? They'd still buy shit. They'd still consume, so the GDP would increase anyway.

The more immigrants part.

lass den einfach. der junge will nur provozieren

>more immigrants
>more workers
>higher gpd
Ruling class receives 99% of new wealth via taxes

>10 million unemployed better qualified than the 10 million migrants

I wonder what will happen.

"more workers" you are talking like jobs grow on trees. Youre gonna reach a point when theres nothing for anyone to do so idiotic things like refilling printer paper becomes a job soviet times allover again. You also assume people constantly get better education and better jobs, most dont give a shit aslong as their tummy is full of yummies and mummy is full of cummies, why would you improve if you have everything your biology tells you to have. There are reasons to be above carnal callings but were talking about people who dont think and only breed.

When you have any percentage of unemployment, why do you need more workers? They come into the country unemployed, so they're competing with people for the same jobs. And if they'll work for less, wheres the benefit to the country?

There sure is a benefit to the (((leaders))) though.

>immigrants with education and/or work experience
>rapefugees

wonder which germany and swedenistan likes to import?

1) It's GDP, you stupid Kraut
2) Your entire premise is fallacious

Prove me wrong. You can't. Get cucked if you like, but you're not taking us with you.

/thread

Bringing a bunch of poorfags into a country puts a horrendous strain on social services. How have you convinced yourselves that it makes a country richer?

>Implying any of the new money stays on the country

Economic growth, is never worth sacrificing the future of your own people, you disgusting kraut vermin.

People are what make up the nation, if the people are replaced, ethnically or even just culturally, so is the nation.

You walk the path of extinction kraut.
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg

> excess of workers
> higher gdp
Choose one
Look at Soviet Russia

But couldn't you take other factors into consideration? The reason there is high crime in black neighborhoods is because of low job availability and many people's bias assuming that they won't finish their education to get a career.

youtu.be/IvEXjWJoV-Y?t=21m21s

Ask yourself this

Why is that only WHITE countries are forced to take in huge amountsof third world immigrants?

Also the population cant just grow and grow and neither can the economy you idiot, it has to rise and fall

>more immigrants
>lower IQ than natives
>only qualified for unskilled labor that doesn't pay very much
>have a bunch of children because they're moored to pre-industrial thinking
>require a subsidy from the government to keep them from starving to death, they still won't grow up well-off enough to amount to anything
>the subsidy comes from increased taxes on the middle-class
>the middle-class have fewer kids because they now have less money than before, but their kids are more expensive to raise than poor people's
>fewer people want to become middle-class because of the tax burden and decide to be welfare leeches instead
>immigrants eventually outbreed natives
>system can no longer sustain itself
>subsidy withdrawn
>entitled poors begin to riot
>economy falls apart as institutions break down and exchange becomes far more difficult

fpbp, how many "workers" did Germany get from their raw deal?

it's GDP, and who does that benefit?

Because we haven't seen a dime from GDP increases in literally decades.

What's the difference between a German and a shopping cart ?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1637

more rape

>Jobs devalued
>Can't get a job because they've all been taken by random foreigners
>Only people who will benefit are rich assholes

Nobody cares bout your two bed semi paddy

-can't find work for own citizens
-import more "citizens"

ya cool story bro

A higher GDP only shows the size of an economy, that doesn't necessarily mean it's a good thing if unemployment is high, wages are stagnant, etc.

By your logic, India is prosperous, and China is better than the U.S.

But you couldn't asmit that niggers can't into job making because they're not wired like us?

>muh socio-economic problems
>muh programs

What was Europe before 1700? What was America pre-nigger slaves?

Exactly, productive snd self-autonomous. No gibs. No alien Race to help us.

4/10 bait.

no entry level jobs for poor and coming of age children. thousands of immigrants working these lower paying jobs to support children. to survive they have to live together, so lets say 20 to a house. a good portion of the money gets sent to their country of origin. more crime, more sexual assaults. walking out in public becomes dangerous. states continue to pay 2 4 billion a year for social services provided to immigrants. homeless rises because as well as importing honest workers your also importing shit tier people. drugs are a daily occurence. ghetto l.a like neighborhood. in the more rural areas rape, stealing and gun deaths increase to mega porportions. mexico keeps sending a stream of people. eventually the u.s becomes mostly brown and most of the americans lived in walled couldesacs

>like us

How many jobs have you made lately?

>>pepe
>>blue background
>>concernfag

saged

I know this is bait, but I will take it.

>more workers
Less than 5% of the ""refugees"" actually work
>higher gpd
Obviously. Your taxes go to the ""refugees"" who then spend your shekels on shit. This artificially increases GDP, while making your own state poorer.

But none of this matters because
>1 post by this ID

>more immigrants
>they're low skilled
>the already scarce low skilled jobs have more competition, driving out the native workers
>they bring in their stupid culture
>country has to pay billions to teach immigrants the language and decent behaviour
>immigrants stick to themselves, thuis creating ghettos, thus creating crime

I don't see any benefits here for no one.

>muh skin color meme

FOR THE LAST TIME YOU FUCKING INFANTILE SIMPLETON, IT'S ABOUT CULTURE, NOT RACE OR SKIN COLOR

Didn't work in Rome, hasn't worked in any civilization since.

Learn about GDP per capita moron and how it usually stays the same but house prices go up, and there's more pressure on roads and infrastructure. God leftists are dumb.

yeah now this place is a shithole

>>more immigrants
I don't consider that a plus.

Wow, Kretik that has some sense.

How does statistics validate hating an entire people?

>which only favors immigrants and not the native population

Literally everyone benefits from it.

in the 80s reagen passed amnesty legalizing 3 million mexicans in the country, they where all farmworkers. my dad became a great worker and owns a house know. but at the same time it led to a huge influx of crime. mexican rape statistics went through the roof. so for the 2 percent that do good abought 50 fuck it up

Gross GDP is meaningless to quality of life you fucking idiot. The best number for determining economic power of the individual is median family income after taxes, divided by cost of living. And this goes down, down, down with unrestricted immigration.

it's not about their economics, it's about how they vote.

Sure the first generation is hard working I guess, but what happens to the second and third generations- especially in the case of Hispanics- who start complaining about "muh oppression" and "muh Aztlan."

It'd be nice if we could live in some multi-ethnic Bush Republican paradise but the same can be said about communism

This

the only people who care abought gdp are fucking bearacrats who want more funding and want to show off somthing for international deals

>higher gpd
>lower gdp per capita