How to do deal with depression without being a cuck or fed jew-pills?

How to do deal with depression without being a cuck or fed jew-pills?

I've been gaming and watching anime for the past week nonstop as a form of escapism, then I start crying in bed before sleep.

Bump Bump

keep digging deeper and deeper, its just arrogance to think you have seen the bottom when you are still in your 20s

Swedebro, I've been literally playing nothing but games that put you on an Island with a bright sun and clear environment filled with water. It's the only type of game that actually relieves me until I snap back to reality.

F me bro. I just want it all to end.

Go see a professional. It's worth it. Think of it as a brain flu that you have to cure

Excercise outside is the best thing, followed by spending time with positive people and caring for other people.

jesus

I know people have it way worse than me, but you always have to keep in mind that your mindset is relative to what you have.

$20 for a millionaire doesn't bring the same happiness it brings to a homeless man.

So yeah, it's all good saying that people have it worse, but that doesn't help my situation at all.

Listen here faggot, your body has an optimal way of operating. Sounds like you're not living in harmony with it.

-Run everyday, even if only a bit (you're probably out of shape)

-Take some Vitamin D (you probably don't go outside)

-Take up a new hobby and practice it (you probably have no skills, the mind needs something to constantly improve at to feel happy and not stagnate)

Hope this helps! If you're unwilling to make a change and try one of these, just kill yourself.

Get into personal development
Shit like actualized.org etc.. it's basically impossible to be depressed one you know how your psychology works and apply that knowledge

It feels artificial. Someone who you must pay and is paid to be listened to you? No thank you.

Doesn't do me any good. Exercising feels like a waste of time.

I wish. I really wish.

Once

Talk to a therapist man. It can be expensive and it takes a long time usually, but its the only real long term solution.

I'm not out of shape. I'm just an average 6'0, 170lbs guy.

Exercise depresses me.

I'll try Vitamin D.

Yeah, I don't have any skills..what can I do?

Well..there's external factors you just can't control though. It's not because I'm aware of it that I can prevent it.

Youtube channels:
Art of Manliness
Game Quitters

Get sunlight everyday
Exercise 3 times a week
Talk to people
Don't be materialistic
Get out of your comfort zone
Learn something new everyday, and repeat what you have learned weekly

I went to a psychiatrist and she just gave me prozac and i feelt like a zombie and swore i would never touch SSRIS again, what are my alternatives?

1) better nutrition. make sure you eat 3 square meals a day, meat and vegetables

2) better sleep. sleep has a major impact on mental health. stop looking at screens (computer/phone) like an hour before you want to sleep. get 6 - 8 hrs sleep.

3) socalise offline. get out and deal with people face to face

>Feels like
Ok retard, be depressed forever then

Jesus fuck I just can't fucking take it anymore. I kept claiming to myself that I had the willpower to overcome this shit, but nothing fucking helps. It's not depression, if it was *just* depression I'd sure as fuck have gotten over it on determination alone. What I have I believe to be heading into schizophrenic territory. I've had "OCD" my entire life but nothing like this. The line is blurred between whether what I have is obsessions or delusions, but either way they cause me immense stress and borderline trauma. I've started to gain a flat affect as well which is not, not good. I'm losing it, slowly but fucking surely.

It's one thing being weak by actually having to deal with shit like this, but it's another thing knowing your weak because you're well aware of what you're going through and can't control your own fucking mind.

>The psychiatry jew

There is no legitimate evidence to suggest that depression is caused by a chemical imbalance. Antidepressants have the same effectiveness as placebos in controlled studies. Most serious mental health problems caused from issues you experienced during childhood, the only real way to help those issues is to talk to a caring professional.

It's absurd to suggest that knowing what your problems are and how your psychology works will make you happy, it won't. Call up a therapist.

Also, are your parents together?

Everyone on pol is probably vitamin d deficient. It makes a difference. Buy some vitamin d pills

Change your diet to something healthy.
Go to the gym or if you're feeling insecure about it just go for a job in the early morning.
Go to sleep earlier.
Listen to up beat music.
Think of things you like.

I was recently dumped after dating for 3 years. I was in a slump afterwards I was crying before bed, I always felt like shit, but I just started doing the things I listed and it really did help.

>It feels artificial. Someone who you must pay and is paid to be listened to you? No thank you.

It isn't. A therapist is not somebody who you pay to listen to your problems, a therapist is someone who can help you solve your problems. Therapy is actually a very involved process.

Addendum:

One thing I've noticed is that I just cannot give myself a break no matter how hard I fucking try. A few days ago I was relatively happy but had these terrifying solipsist thoughts. Somehow or another I managed to get over that but within the hour I got into conflict with myself over whether or not to start worrying about something else. I lost that battle, and here I am now miserable as fuck.

I'll check out these channels.

Why is sunlight so important?

I think that my problem is that I'm not enough materialistic. I can live off 4 basic things for the rest of my life without giving a crap about the rest.

Getting out of my comfort zone would make me more depressed though..no?

I can't exactly apply everything I learn.

I get 12 hours of sleep a day and I feel tired all the time.

Socializing makes me anxious.

Fuck off man. Therapists are literally paid to listen to you. How can you feel like it's genuine help.

I know the feel I have anxiety issues myself. It sucks.

>jew-pills

what is it with newfags and not understanding jokes

take some pills you retarded weeaboo

Seconded.

I was severely depressed for 8 years of my life and a therapist is someone who helped talk me out of suicide and see the positives of life.

Years later I even managed to quit the anti-depression drugs they gave me cold turkey and have been loving life since.

start with this here. 10-15 min a day is more than enough.

learn accouting->get a job

search for hookers

Marriage and 3+ children

Nothing compares

Everything before this will feel like wasted time

You'll become a new man

>I was recently dumped after dating for 3 years. I was in a slump afterwards
No offense, but I'd take your misery ten times over to get out of this bullshit I put myself through. I'd call your situation pathetic but if there's one thing I've learned there's nothing more pathetic than not being able to control your thoughts like myself.

you're not depressed, you're just low T.

stop fapping
lift weights
get plenty of sleep
avoid xenoestrogens (soy, canned food, plastic containers)
eat eggs (cholesterol is a building block of T)
eat zinc and magnesium-rich food like nuts

Therapy didn't do shit for me personally, felt like I was talking to a parrot. They're not allowed to "add" to the conversation so they repeat your own words a lot. Friends have very strongly recommended CBT.

ignore /fit/ posters, ignore /fit/ advice OP. being a cultist with an eating disorder isn't going to fix your anime problems

Habit

My current therapist is a literal meat puppet. The one I saw before that recited some Psych 101 "lizard brain" rhetoric nearly every session. And everyone before that is an absolute blur because my memory is shot to shit but they weren't helpful either.

Cut the anime shit m8, seems to turn people into pussies for some reason

:(

I hope you get through it bro.

My parents are together.

My father's good paying job got deported to Mexico, leaving everyone in that company here unemployed. We were so happy during those times..

He's had a job for the past 2 years now...today he gets a call that everyone was booted...because yet again the company moved offshore.

He's got a good education and had great jobs, however he's way too old to continue now. I want to pick up the load and let him retire but I don't think I'll ever do it in time. If he dies before he sees me get married and have kids, I don't know what I'll do man.

On the day of the election...this happens. I'm absolutely devastated man. I truly am. I don't know how we'll pay for college now.

Therapists are literally paid to listen to you. How can you feel like it's genuine help.

I go to a therapist once a week, that isn't what they do. It's different for everybody, but when I go in we only spend 10 minutes talking about things like dreams, feelings, thoughts etc, then spend the rest of the next hour bringing up feelings from past traumas, working with them, soothing them, resolving them so that they go away.

It can be a very involved process, and if it goes well it can resolve serious long term issues. It is by far the best option. Pills won't make you feel loved, running is good for a little bit but when the endorphins go away you have nothing.

The only real long term solution is talking to a mental health professional, or suicide. It took me seriously considering suicide to finally make the phone call, it was extremely worth it.