SUPERMAN #38 SONS OF TOMORROW

SUPERMAN #38 SONS OF TOMORROW

(W) Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason (A) Ed Benes (CA) Ivan Reis, Oclair Albert
“SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” finale! With no other choice left, the Batman of Tomorrow brings in the Titans of Tomorrow to take on today’s Teen Titans-as the life of Superman’s son hangs in the balance! See the return of future Superman Conner Kent, Wonder Woman Cassie Sandsmark and Bart Allen Flash in the final battle of this epic crossover.

UPER SONS #11 (SONS OF TOMORROW)
(W) Peter J. Tomasi (A) Jorge Jimenez (CA) Francis Manapul
“SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” part two! The Super Sons are on the run after discovering Superboy’s dark destiny. Will Robin be able to protect his friend from the Batman of Tomorrow?

>future Superman Conner Kent, Wonder Woman Cassie Sandsmark and Bart Allen Flash
And how the Titans appearances of a future Donna Troy fits in with all this, I have no idea…

There's a s on that costume. Are they suggesting it's Jon?

Different timelines

It's just because comics love time travel and bad end futures

But which versions of Conner and Bart are returning?

Hyper-time, my dude.
All possible futures are equally valid.

TEEN TITANS #15 (SONS OF TOMORROW)
(W) Peter J. Tomasi (A/CA) Francis Manapul
“SUPER SONS OF TOMORROW” part three! The Batman of Tomorrow reveals himself to the Teen Titans to recruit them to his cause. But the reunion gives way to the big question: is the life of an innocent child worth more than the lives of millions? It’s the Teen Titans vs. the Super Sons in the battle you’ve been waiting for!

In Super Sons, we have now seen another Batman Of Tomorrow, this time the adult Damian Wayne from Batman #666, also come back to the present day.

The clone versions of titans tomorrow.

Oh come on another multi title crossover storyline? Fuck this shit. You might as well just put Super Sons on hiatus for a month because like fuck am I buying extra books I wasn't even reading.

Tim is dead.

>manapaul gives Jon a collar
I like it

The middle of Super Sons #10 we get an intermission and the arrival of the future Damian Wayne…
as Batman 666. This is yet another in a long list of DC Rebirth examples that Time Is Broken!

Any pre flashpoint timeline is attacted to the main Earth. Even if certain characters don't exist in Earth zero anymore.

Bat-Damian is part of the Titans Tomorrow timelime. Tim replaces him after he falls

Tim tried to kill damian. with a bomb.but Damian is immortal.

Is that timber?

It is Tim.

So that’s where he went after he got eaten up by Manhattan energy

I'm stoked to see a freaky Hypertime reconciliation of Damian 666 Batman with the Titans of Tomorrow storyline.

Hopefully we'll get some impression of what Morrison's going to do with the Arkham Asylum sequel starring 666 Damian as well.

So what is Jon going to do in the future that makes NaziTim to want him dead?

I hope there will be good Damian/Jon boding moments.

That is Tim.

This is the first I'm hearing of this, but holy shit, hype.

barbatos vs Damian Wayne batman

>Barbatos gets mad Damian switched his plot armour provider from him to Satan.

also remember all of Batman beyond is on this timeline too so it probably goes Damian. Tim blows up Gotham to get rid of Damian then Tim rebuilds Gotham as a nazi police state , then Kaite takes Tim down all the while Conner and the rest retire as the new justice league and lets Jon and a few other new super heroes become the new justice league then bruce comes back cause of lazarus pit or barbatos reviving him then Bruce makes Damian Batman beyond cuz MUH SON then Damian retries to do some soul searching and probably to win his actual soul back from what ever demon he sold it to then Cadmus creates Terry and Matt as bruce's Clones/sons then terry's "father" dies to the Jokerz gang then the events of the cartoon happen sightly altered and omitting return of the joker (as he's still alive now the effects of dionesium keeping Joker young) then then Raz Taila dies then Damian picks up the mantle of the Demon's head / Leviathan of the League of assassins then Future's end happens Terry gets replaced by a version of Tim then Rebirth happens Bruce gets found and Terry returns to being batman Leading to the current issue were Monster member of the royal flush gang named ace breaks Terry's back like Bane

Alfred the cat.

Barbatos : DAMN IT
Damian : yeah I'm smarter then father
Lucifer : I don't even know why I'm here or why I accepted the deal

Old Damian and Terry.

Baby Terry and Damian.

It's hard to believe that.

More like Evil Tim killed old Bruce, Dick, Jason, and Damian just so that he can become Edgy Murder Batman.

I think Terry and Matt as Damian's Clones/sons . dan jurgens says terry is not Bruce son On twitter.

More like Damian with his late father's clone.

Ya and Kon-El isn't Kal-El and LEx Luthor's gay rapebaby.

Do you think Conner is Superman's son or cousin

in all seriousness, superman considers Connor his brother

Is that Straight Midnighter?

From the moment just the Titans Tomorrow version (the future evil Justice League).

literately fuck Titans of Tomorrow
YJ4 fans don't deserve this shit
Rebirth restoring things that people miss and they bring back Johns' shit?
fuck DC

cry more

So All Star Superman is here AND Hitch's JL Future Kids, and Superbro, otherwise it's pretty much standard hyper crisis shard-vision.

Where is this from? I assume some Metal book, I've not been wasting time on those but this looks mildly interesting....

The most recent issue of Justice League

>Batman 666

I just see those colors and think Lex Luthor. I didn't read that story-time, who are people guessing those clothes in his hand belong to? The other thing I thought due to the colors AND being Gortham was Joker, but don't get any reason why Damian would want to resurrect either???

Jl tie in. The ones chosed in image are related to Earth zero. Only the unseen legion future is the actual true future.

The others are side events or delted like superbro or inserted in like Wally.

Jeez he's still an adult manlet.

waller in the show said they over wrote terry's dad's dna with bruce's dna. he's bruce's son with mary McGinnis

The Batman Inc 666 sequel ended with Damain confronting Jackanapes (the gorilla Joker raised) right before the nuke hit, so it might belong to him.

>the nuke hit,
Tims nuke .

Tim is "Coward"

Man I wish they made a resident evil clone out of that.

Wasn’t it doctor hurts and Talias nuke or something

No,

Why would Tim nuke the city?

That's him as a kid.

It's an autists fail to grasp multiple co-exisiting futures concept.