>Marco kisses Jackie
>Blood Moon spazzes out
>Star kisses Tom
>no response

>Starfan13
>no Jackie
I’m gonna kill myself

Why kelly have a nose here?

Man, they are really pushing Kellco, aren't they?

Not that I'm complaining, it's my main ship right now, although I'm more than a little curious about how it's gonna strand.

Reminder Starco IS engame and nothing but incest will change this

Nobody nose.

>more love triangle shit
fuck off

Kelly is completely uninteresting.

It's been so long I can't remember, did star know about the blood moon or was it only marco?

Kelly and Tom are both bubble wrap. Nefcy has hinted that Starco isn't happening till the finale so they have to be kept occupied till then.

Incest should confirm it rather than denying it since that's how actual royalty works

Probably something to do with the fact that the moon wasn’t out

>Do not follow the little girl
fuck you I do what I want

>Kelly and Marco dancing on the complete opposite side of the room from Star and Tom
>b-but muh Starco is endgame

Have a seat.

Only Marco knew it was the moon of lovers but the announcer clearly tells everyone the moon binds souls. Star should have been familiar enough with the underworld to know that shouldnt be something she takes lightly yet has never made a single comment on it.

>Starco isn't happening till the finale
Awful.

Not them getting together, that's great, if obvious. But part of the will-they won't-they is finding out how the relationship progresses AFTER the hook-up. How characters hook up is one thing, how they actually work as a romantic pairing is what we want to see.

It was night

It is, I have faith, it’s gonna happen 3b, bet on it

Can’t see the moon underground ya ninnies

What did they mean by this?

Youll have to buy the comics guy

>Brown
>Glasses
>Long hair
>Sword
>Action girl
>Last girl introduced
Friendly reminder that Kelly is SvtFoE's Connie.

her boots are angry

>>Starfan13
>>no Jackie

Jarcucks will never not be mad! NEVER

>starco gonna happen 3b

That's a bit too early don't ya think?

Actually, the blood moon occurred because the scene was focused on Marco at the point of him kissing Jackie. At the point of Star kissing Tom, we once again have the scene focused on Marco's state of mind, but not what was going on with Star. We don't really have any indication whether or not she was affected or had similar visions But it did seem rather telling that immediately following that,
it SEEMS like she starts giving Tom a colder shoulder and more emphasis on Marco

>buy the comics guy

But Higgs was the last girl introduced

Higgs isn't a girl, though.

>Higgs
>girl
choose only one of the above

>Jackie will become main character! You'll see! She'll cuck Star all day long! And have amazing adventures with Marco! You'll see! Haha are u m-mad star c-cucks..? Haha You'll see! She'll be a mermaid! ;___;

They won’t show her because she was too good, will be sad forever if they don’t show her again

No, I think 3b will be the perfect time for Starco, any longer and it’ll lose its effect

Both

Star didnt do that at all. From that point on she is focused on her goal of monster inclusion, her princess duties, and exploring her dream portals.
She doesnt treat Marco any different other than giving him a single hug. We dont need to see that Star is dating Tom here the same way we didnt need to see that Marco is dating Jackie.

>Trap niggas
Y’all are wrong in the head, it was obvious Higgs was a girl

Can a kind user provide links for the third season?

mega.nz/#F!oOZyjS4Y!jyXFqsQajNeKr4VmtjIHQw

Impossible. Everybody knows that despite several trials, there has been no scientific evidence for the existence of the Higgs Bosom.

>will be sad forever if they don’t show her again

Well it's certainly looking like that's what's goin on bub

>any longer and it’ll lose its effect
>It'll be 3 years since Star came to Earth in January

If we waited this long what's stopping them from going further? Everyone knows it's endgame.

>Last girl introduced
wrong on both counts

this shouldn't have made me laugh but it did

>Short haired Star
Holy FUCK my heart

Honestly no. I don't really care about shipping but I do care when it gets in the way of the other aspects of the show. But since star and Marco are going to get together sometime this show is anime inspired and they are main boy and main girl I just am not looking forward to the episodes where they break up with Tom and Kelly respectively. These episodes are going to be a slog, and the awkward episodes leading to star and Marco getting over themselves to get together will also be a drag. I mean already the romantic tension is already a subtone over all the episodes in season 3 so far.

I mean, why even go through the motions of tomstar and kellyco when jarco already did the setting up needed over the last 2 seasons. It just seems like we are spinning our wheels. It's all gonna end up being pointless from a story standpoint.

But maybe they can pull it all off with Grace, I don't know.

I can't download past the mega cap but thanks anyway user.

Go to Kim, or try one the ones in this thread

>The ancient Anglo-Saxon surname Higgs came from Richard which had several diminutive forms in the Middle Ages, including DICK, Rick, Hick, Hegge

>Higgs Bosom

I'm with you but i have faith in the writers.I don't care about shipping or who ends up with who but if sophomore slump,bob bon and just friends are of any indication then i'm sure it will be done good

>Star "Open the borders nationalism is bad" butterfly being anything but worst girl

"Borders" aren't a thing in the monster/Mewman dispute. There's no separate nation of monsters; they live in the same kingdom as the Mewmans already.

>I mean, why even go through the motions of tomstar and kellyco when jarco already did the setting up needed over the last 2 seasons. It just seems like we are spinning our wheels. It's all gonna end up being pointless from a story standpoint.

That's exactly what's been the problem with S3A. So much time has been wasted on TomStar, something that nobody cares about because it's so obviously going nowhere.

Mewni isnt the kingdom, the kingdoms are the Butterfly Groundlands, Spiderbite Kingdom, Lucitor Kingdom, Waterfolk kingdom, etc, that monsters arent allowed in. The forest of certain death for example is not a part of any Mewman kingdom.

Star wasn't even paying attention to what the announcer said.

>idon’tlikethispictureit’ssmugauramocksme
Starco is gonna happen, and we’ll see Jackie again in season 4 at the latest

Star is an idiot

She is adorable

Not really

So is Jeremy

Who?

I don't know if i get sad because there will not be a big Starco moment, or laugh by the hilarious fact that fucking Starfan13 is there but Jackie not.

( )

Dude, what are you saying?

>>starco gonna happen 3b
>That's a bit too early don't ya think?
Honestly it would've made more sense to have already done it in 3a. But instead they wasted entire episodes with crap like Marco making a big production of leaving Mewni to go back to Earth even though he'd be coming right back to live on Mewni forever in 2 more eps. And Star suddenly being able to pretend her crush on Marco never happened and suddenly liking Tom again for flimsy reasons, so that we can do a complete rehash of 2b's love triangle except with Star and Marco's places reversed. And after 2 seasons of Star and Marco getting steadily closer in their friendship, suddenly they tear a big rift that happened completely offscreen without explanation, so that they're now emotionally distant from each other and the whole dynamic of the show is ruined.

Aside from dating and that awkward friendzone phrase, were Marco and Jackie even friends? I don't even remember Marco even fawning over her or mentioning in the episodes without her after the concert.

kewt

>Jackie's pretty rad. She's easygoing and surprisingly alert for someone who looks like she just woke up.

what did star mean by this?

Is this from the same guy that made the love triangle image with star and tom?

The Forest of Certain Death is literally right outside the Butterfly Castle, and very blatantly part of Butterfly territory.

When did Kelly have a sword?

She looks like she just woke up because she doesn't comb her hair

cuz shes nasty

Get hype for Butterbowl

It's like they tried to make Star look like Ann Frank.

That Jackie has constant bedroom eyes

Starcrushed, when she's fighting "Jorby" (?) right before her cell goes off to go emotionally support Star.

She's a stoner or sips lean

Does she....have hair growing out of her shoes?

Maybe she should've just sneaked in instead of asking Starfan if she could come along too

Its outside of their walls and their magical barriers

I look at you running with this new ship - and I ask, have you learned nothing?

Well yeah season 1 to early season 2 Star was her dicking around and not taking responsibilities for her actions until she REALLY fucked up. Like she was a complete idiot not understanding the blood moon ball and getting kinda butthurt when Marco had to go save her dumb ass.
She forgave him afterwards but Star is barely changes. Whenever Marco comes to save her for something that she felt she had control over, she gets upset cuz she knows how dumb and clueless she is and she knows Marco is smarter than her. The only thing Marco lacks is confidence most of the time in the earlier seasons.

>tltr; I agree, but this is why Star is a dumdum

That’s a sad little kingdom than

One word. Korrasami.

It'll be like Kim Possible last season, except Marco won't save the and kill the villain.

They were just aquaintances
Sometimes dating your friends is a horrible idea

Honestly just about every scene in S3A that doesn't have Eclipsa or Meteora in it has felt like a waste of time.

you're comparing a series without a clue to a mary sue series.

>Starco isn't happening till the finale
We will never see this on our screens again.

Honestly that would be complete bullshit, if the show spends a dozen episodes showing us what like various other pairings are like as a couple, but the actual main couple doesn't get together until the finale and we never actually see them doing anything romantic together. If that's what Nefcy actually has planned then she's a hack.

"...save the day..."

Any later than 3B will be too fucking long. S4 is the last season, they need to be focusing on wrapping up the show, not having stupid 'tension' between Starco like they still do. It was only kind of working for S3A because there was no immediate villain and they wanted to flip things on it's head between Star and Marco and that barely worked for now but it needs to cut it after this season