Voter Fraud In Philly Confirmed!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=gUZQEKZZCak

Smash this shit! Hail Victory!

Well, I voted anyway,
Fuck it, time to head to my friends by out shelter

I dunno if that's voter fraud though. I think that's just being really biased as people.

Cock-meat sandwich

Not voter fraud lol.

I was spreading this earlier and no one was responding!

We need this to go viral!

cock
swedish cock

>I-it's rigged

YOUR TEARS ARE FUCKING DELICIOUS

KEEP EM COMING DRUMPFFAGS

Do you even know what voter fraud is?

OP is a retard

Should've gotten their names somehow so they could be prosecuted.

You realize you just voted federal law, right? Amazing how it's always Trump supporters illegally showing off their ballots.

This is not voter fraud.

You're allowed to pass out material at the polls asking people to vote for your candidate(s).

As long as you aren't standing within X feet of the location.

>voted
violated, fuck

MUH FRAUD

ITS RIGGED I SWEAR.

MUH POLLS

You most be retarded, Wi, where I live, has a court case like , 5 weeks ago, and it was decided taking a photo of your ballot was legal under our laws because we have no law to stop it,

Eat a dick cuck

We have a thread with a kike posting both his face and the ballot, voted dem. There's also a couple of dozen retarded women (read: democrats) that get prosecuted for posting selfies in the booth.

You're on a Trump-centric board who the fuck do you think is going to be posting most often? Literally no one cares.

Put those fucking people in jail.

Excuse me.. It's Cuck. With a U, thankyouverymuch.

Hey nigger most places that offer electronic voting are using ancient hardware. I'd be more worried about someone fudging numbers than a couple of faggots either voting by proxy or lying to vote multiple times.

California too. Went to vote and they said I already voted, when I clearly did not.

That bitch got nervous as fuck. She was shaking like crazy.

If you're stupid enough to fall for that trick then you shouldn't even be allowed to vote