Meanwhile in 616 Sup Forums

It's not fucking fair anons. We finally had it all. /ourguy/ was in charge and he was finally doing something about those filthy muties and inhumans. And we was cracking down on those god awful super humans too. I'm tired of having to deal with their shit! Fuck the """"real"""" Captain America. I want muh Cap back.

I FUCKING HATE MUTIES
#INHUMANSWELCOMED

Let me guess, your wife's son is an inhuman.

You're just as bad as them. You shouldn't have stopped the gassing.

man DC Studios is really great movies innit?to bad I missed the end of Justice league because Hyperion got thrown into the theater by the Hulk.

Isn't he dead? I could've sworn the greatest hero of all time, Hawkeye, took that bastard out.

Which Hawkeye? Cool guy Hawkeye or the annoying bitch?
She almost killed my dog with a loose arrow and still refuses to pay

Cool guy. It was this whole thing. Some cucks were actually upset the raging monster was killed. Also, annoying bitch is a goddamn psychopath. She saw me taking pictures of my gf and the next thing I knew she was chasing me down an alley. Once the cops let me go she was ranting about how she caught some other guy doing that and it turned out he was a stalker or something? I bet she made it up.

I thought that Flash guy looked familiar. A few years ago, we went chasing for a mutie and this other mutie in the red pajamas appeared out of nowhere and saved the one we were chasing in the first place. We tried to show him what we do to filthy muties but the bastard disappeared before we had the chance to continue beating him up!
Point is, Justice League is probably mutie propaganda.

TonyStarkDidNothingWrong

I wanna fuck She-hulk now.

If muties love redheads so much why don't they all move to Scotland and Ireland?

Poppycock, Justice League is no more mutie propaganda as Beauty and the Beast (2017) is a fitting addition into the Gargoyles Universe!

Then again, they have recovered with Treasure Planet being up to par with Atlantis. And that end scene where Riley pulls the x-blade from the stone chest of Endrimourne from the original Gargoyles Movie. Oh, that was so good!

Too bad about that post-credits scene thou.

>Earth-616

When's Hiro going to add a filter to change this to Prime Earth? If you people can't get it right, someone will have to correct your mistakes for you.

Ms. Marvel just came out with the craziest sex allegations. She was raped and the Avengers dismissed it because she is woman.

Christ, The only good thing about it was Leo DiCaprio's Xanatos turning up as the Servants are freed from the spell after being iced for a whole movie. Spielberg's clearly got a lot on his plate for Kingdom Hearts!

They still call it Earth-616 dumb dumb. In fact, the only book I can think of where they actually call it Prime Earth is Ultimates.

No one likes Irish people, not even disgusting muties.

Which Ms. Marvel are we talking about? Brown or white?

Question, do you know any super villains selling their tech....
Tony Stark needs to be taught a lesson...
Oh wait, is he still in a coma...

I'm pretty sure he's a ghost rider or something now. I could've sworn there were some videos of his ghost in the Iron Man armor when Supreme Leader was in charge. Anyway, go to New York and look for "The Bar With No Name" you'll see a bunch of people in BDSM gear, this is normal. They'll say it's their "costume", but let's be honest here. Start asking around for a man named Tinkerer, someone outta point you to where you can find him. He's not cheap, but he'll get you what you need. It might look like BDSM gear, but this is normal.
T. accountant for Hydra.

Is your child a mutie?

Are they even your child?

Mutants have some truly freaky powers - how do we know there's not some mutie with immortal flying sperm he just flings into the atmosphere every time he jacks off?

It could be flying around right now looking for pure human women to impregnate with filthy mutie spawn.

There's a mutant that can impregnate women from afar? The bastard! Everyone meet me in front of the Daily Bugle at 7 with your favorite weapon. We'll fuck up every mutant we come across until we find this rapist bastard.

Yes, that bastard will get what's coming... and I'll attract her back.

Is it a girl? Odds are he already tossed her to the wayside and completely forgot.