Is Frank Miller's All Star Batman & Robin the greatest or worst work of all time Sup Forums?

is Frank Miller's All Star Batman & Robin the greatest or worst work of all time Sup Forums?

Fucking based

Worst if you take it seriously

Best if you realize he was was laughing while writing most of it

I said that line on a girl. She went from friend to foe. Fucking based.

Nothing Frank Miller has ever written could ever be anywhere close to being considered the greatest anything

something something, only pretending to be retarded, something something

>shiting on Miller's Daredevil
your casual is showing user

His daredevil run is great.

The only good thing about his run was the art. It doesn't stand up

The artstyle and aesthetics are spectacular. If it were up to me, most "average" (meaning that they don't go for a particular theme-related artstyle) would be like this or hush.
it's a very amusing elseworld's, that's all.

Jim Lee is great I just hate that he draws Batman with ears poking out of his cowl

In that book Eisner/Miller Frank Miller admits that he has no reverence for superheroes, they're just toys he gets to have fun with. So yes he wrote All Star mostly for kicks.

Is this intentional or unintentional self-parody?

Batman Year One is the best Batman comic ever. Prove me wrong.

Are these edits?

This is one of those rare, beautiful moments when you see something incredibly dumb that isn't shooped and is actually funny. It's like seeing a unicorn. Cherish this moment.

lol nope

This wtf happened to him? This artstyle should be the standard.

New 52

I really hope he will come back. These 3d artstyle are killing me.

the current style is too flat and "dusty" for me

It is unironically my favorite batman

Bitch are you serious?

Batman is completely out of character
And I loved it for that. This and Telltale are the only times I genuinely liked Batman.

the best

Those scripting notes are based as fuck.

Does "I'm the Goddamn Batman" get said in Justice League?

Intentional. He got tired of how every writer tried to write like him and Moore so since Strikes back his Batman comics are mostly parodies. From what I've read. He is pretty insane so it's a catch 22.