Did the Injustice universe have an 'Earth-3' equivalent?

What would the reversed Regime and Insurgency be - Ultraman and the Crime Syndicate turning to heroism while Owlman stays a criminal hunted by his forner allies?

Good question. Is Injustice a multiverse? Looking it up now.

>Damian accidentally saves someone's life and now despite his best efforts is seen as a noble hero by everyone.

Id love to see that.

>Ultraman and the Crime Syndicate turning to heroism
Well, that makes as much sense as Superman going evil, so sure.

They haven't shown it yet, I assume.

I honestly think it would funny if they subvert expectations and make the Injustice Earth-3 into the Pre-Crisis Earth-3, where they weren't bloodthirsty murderers; it'd be a joke on how Injustice Earth got dark while it reversed on Earth-3.

So the inciting incident would have to be Jokester giving Superman One Good Day, right?

What could the Jokester do to turn Ultraman good?

It's the fucking multiverse. The answer to "does blank exist?" Is yes

Eh, I like to think the Legion just showed up one day and best the shit out of everyone, locked them in cells, and for the next thousand years, the world was free of edgy whoreshit.

Injustice has its own multiverse.

>Alfred beating the shit out of Ultraman after his failed attempt at converting Owlman to the side of good

Jokester reveals he secretly collected some super semen while Ultraman was unconscious and used it to impregnate Lois

man now i wanna know what the Legion looks like in Injustice. Did they just ignore the history once Supes snapped

Save Superwoman's life somehow?

>Owlman goes batshit insane
>traps Ultraman in some kinda blue kryptonite contraption
>for Superwoman there's some magical iron maiden that drains her life
>once someone's inside the iron maiden, they can't get out unless someone else willingly choose to take the occupant's place
>Owlman leaves, hooting about how he's the new head honcho
>enter the Jokester
>he see Ultraman and Superwoman but he doesn't quite give a shit
>then he finds out Superwoman is pregnant
>Jokester swaps places with Superwoman
>the remains of the CSA topple Owlman's forces, he goes into hiding
>Ultraman and Superwoman, moved by the Jokester, turn the Crime Syndicate into the Justice Syndicate

>Damian saves an innocents life
>"You're dead to me"

No because that over complicates them. They're a mirror of a mirror at that point. The Crime Syndicate works because it's mirroring the traditional Justice League.

I'd say Injustice is just another universe in the multiverse where things go differently. It doesn't have it's own multiverse. Another universe like it inverted should be like Universe 3: Earth 3.5 or something.

Well, they seemed alright. Brainy's certainly on the up and up, and the Founders seemed more miffed that he did his little plan without telling anyone.

They're probably immune to the BLEEDING EDGE of the Injustice universe.

Sup Forums's earth 3 is the best.
>White Ray.
>Red Hood And Minuet.
>Flight Man.
>Jason Todd's Reverse Edge.
>Larfleeze become's space buddha
>Despair Corgi

Good guy crime syndicate going bad. Then Owlman gets more eviler

Those were good threads

No?

Injustice is one earth and Earth 3 is supposed to mirror the main earth. Injustice isn't the main earth.

>evil superman
Now that makes me want to see an alt-earth were Supes became an evil emperor married with Wonder Woman.
House of Kent or House of El would be nice. With everyone kneeling to him. But with a twist. The guy is ruthless, even evil, but beloved by the masses.

And he always tries to commit mass murder, but it somehow backfires and ends up saving everyone

Injustice isn't the Earth-0 of its own multiverse. There's a "normal" Justice League that comes over in the first game to defeat evil Superman for them.

But Injustice's multiverse isn't part of the closed-system 52, it's an infinite one a la Marvel's

The other earth that came in wasn't a Prime or main earth, it was just 'another' earth

So an Injustice Earth-3 seems plausible

But most likely only plausible in the way that everything is plausible in an infinite multiverse

>Flight Man.
Heavens no.

nice to see you alan moore.

Injustice earth is probably one of the 52 earths that didn't get mentioned in multiversity, Is not edgy enough to be part of the new dark multiverse though.

Remember earth 3 Reverse-Flash posting?

Can't believe Sup Forums predicted Doomsday Clock.

it seems to be implied with sub zero & raiden's interactions that injustice is the DC universe that crossed over with the MK universe in MK vs DC.

another thing that supports this is captain marvel's ending in the first game which has the justice league get corrupted by the combat rage (a plot device in MKvDC)

We did?