Has he been saying "bigly" or "big league" this whole time?

Has he been saying "bigly" or "big league" this whole time?

Be glee

He alternates

big guy

Bigly League

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erfahren.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Pen!s jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

4 me.

big league

No one speaks cuck runes here Hans.

Beggly.

for all intensive purposes, does it really matter?

Biggle Eagle

you're welcome

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Make my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like it�s a peach of cake.

This one always gives me a chuckle.

He alternates to screw with people. It's got you thinking about him, negative marketing is still marketing and all that.

t. 12d chess dilbert man

Big Lie

as in "Big Lie group" or in other words, it has a high dimensionality.

Big Bigly League.

the eyes... they know

I don't think Donald Trump has ever heard of Sophus Lie.

I've heard him say both.

big league ffs people use your ears

Piggly, as in Piggly Wiggly. He's using it to appeal to south voters. Especially Florida.

What are you kidding?

He's a good friend of trump's. A great friend, in fact.

Good for you. He's a huge edgelord cuck troll and should've been aborted by his Aids infested ugly whore of a mother.

It is big league. He just has a weird accent.

I live in south Florida, Miami-Dade, Broward and West Palm for 20+ years, I'd never seen a piggly wiggly, it was always Winn-Dixie or Publix

Bigly isn't even a word sooo

>Bigby!!!!

Aljoscher verpiss dich

4U

im sorry that they have ned's declassified in germoney