Let's be real. If it was favoring Clinton you would've had data by now

Let's be real. If it was favoring Clinton you would've had data by now.

SHE'S DONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

talk.donaldjtrump.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Agreed, when news says 'its too close to call' its fucking obvious Trump has won.

Are we applying Coulter's Law to election results?

"LETS BE REAL"

hahahahahahah holy shit this isnt ironic. god that is so saddening.

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erfahren.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Pen-s jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

Coulter's law and variations can be applied to everything in life.

For instance, the longer your order takes at McDonalds, the higher the chance that a nigger is cooking it.

cuck

lot of blacks on twitter saying they voted for trump, he could break 30% this cycle

who would've thought the democrat party committed electoral suicide this election

>haha omgwatdoido
that how you sound

pretty much agree on this
if they had anything to spin, they would by now

its over

Tank you for contributing to my collage

Everybody with any amount of a brain.
The happenings from Cali primary to the DNC convention was a beautiful car crash!

Dude you just destroyed him, chill

Yea, sure, all those "black" twitter accounts.

lmao had they run a halfway decent candidate they could have won and passed amnesty

hillary clinton (by being such a shitty candidate) could make nationalism possible in this country

oh and i'm also predicting the Senate stays GOP due to high trump turnout, no way are those people going democrat down ticket

we could get a lot of shit done folks, hope you are ready to build that wall

i trust you'll still be posting it after hillary gets BTFO, eh cuckold?

true

They could have run Webb and caught a ride on the Trump wave tbqh

>Let's be real. If it was favoring Clinton you would've had data by now.
>post data that shows Clinton is winning
>FUCKING RIGGED EXIT POLLS, NOT REAL
I mean, its not like you'd accept it

Thank you for contributing to my collage

how big is it at the moment?

I think nationalism was possible no matter who they fielded, Ron Paul started a party of revolution 8 years ago, it has snowballed, and now Trump's our guy.

Whoever could have won against us would face a revolution because the People are tired of being herded like cattle by the oligarchs and being taxed to death by the bureaucracy.

>Tank
666 standing by

Good call bond leaf

This morning there were reports of her support but the later in the day the more trump votes just kept pouring in

CNN trying to slice n dice the data but they can't for the life of hem skew Hillary higher than 44%

yeah but it is just amazing how fast it took off, 4 years ago we were still running establishment republicans as president, and then all of a sudden got trump

wars zu schwer für dich das auf englisch zu formulieren?

SHE's DONE!!!!!! GO VOTE FOR TRUMP!!!! KEK WILLS YOU TO MAKE IT A LANDSLIDE!!! GET OUT THEIR AND VOTE!! -----ALSO, TRUMP'S CALL CENTER STILL NEEDS HELP FOR A FEW MORE HOURS!! GET ON IT!! YOU CAN DO IT FROM HOME: talk.donaldjtrump.com/

ps, Hillary wears iron cross/nazi ring

I'm terrified. I legitimately feel like this shit is so rigged Trump doesn't have a chance.

All these reports of machines switching votes and bullshit. I don't know who to believe.

The DRUMPF BTFO one or your AFGHAN BENIS one?

This. But maybe now they're busyjigging the rigging, shit's about to get squidgy, hold onto your buttholes.

Pretty much the same. I feel a bit sick. I just want this to go his way.

du musst zuruck gehen

iron cross has nothing to do with nazis you fuck. it represents the immortal german army which fights for their country regardless of whichever political party happens to be in power at the time. the symbol was heavily co-opted by the nazis, but they were just posers trying to ride the bandwagon of the immortal army.

I think Trump had an epiphany after watching Romney plane hit the side of mount nigger, that it really didn't matter what party he would run under, it could be either, but it was the people who were sick to death of being bullied by any level of government that he could really go after and snatch a win.