>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>Star Wars Battlefront 2 All Cutscenes
youtube.com/watch?v=WodLtEuxVSE

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dark Greetings

Post cute, not hate!

Where is she, /swco/?

Cute. Cute!

So what does the rest of her race look like?

In the Expansion pack.

Where was Marvel's quality control, /swco/?

I think she is going to be a vain Hutt who has had surgery to look more human, but only made herself more repulsive.

Related, I want to get into a SW miniatures game. Anyone have a preference amongst the three?

You know how most scifi and fantasy races have super hot girls and grody monstrous guys? It's the opposite here. All the men of her race are so super studly they innately attract all genders

Star Wars Legion is coming out soon, and is supposed to be quite good - you could get in at the ground floor there user

A healthy and natural relationship.

More cute

Sheev has a very cute smile

Remember when Star Wars used to be for boys and men?

The porg's gonna be my bride!

my favorite is Armada but I'm not very good at it and I haven't had much opportunity to play (there's like two LGSes in a 50 mile radius of where I live with the nearest one being 30mi away and all of my friends are only into vidya)

also the Legion one looks cool, but those miniatures need to be assembled and painted, and I can't paint for shit, learned that the hard way with warhams

Marvel's quality control office was in fact replaced by their star wars department.

IT'S TIME TO GO

Not since the last time we had a thread free of shitposting.

You will get better at painting with practice though Bro - don't give up!

The way that her face and arms blend so horribly into the rest of her body makes me think this is some sort of shape-shifting alien whose natural state is just a big pink blob.

Boys like princess ani?

Also, sound verification - not seen that before

I've been trying to paint since I was fucking around with watercolors in preschool, and I'm now 26, I have absolutely zero talent in the art whatsoever and never will. The mind is genius but the hands are retarded.

you've outstayed your welcome, please leave

Go down to the local GeeDubs on a learner day. See some of the shit that the kids there are proud of. Then look up the basic tricks on youtube to paint better.

There is a Princess Kylo doll coming. I hope we see Princess Obi Wan in an episode too

Super cute! Sticking to the thread well!

That's adorable.

Making me want to pick up some more Star Wars Legos at some point.

everything aches and hurts

What is this from?

Hell.

X-Wing is probably the cheapest buy-in but may not be the cheapest in the long run (a lot of expansion packs to buy; especially lately you have to get the newer ones to stay competitive).
Armada seems fun but it's an expensive buy-in but you'll be spending less than you think in the long run.
Legion and IA are likewise expensive buy-ins but you get a lot out of the box. AFAIK, you can focus on the expansions you actually like as opposed to buying expansions for the upgrade cards like in X-Wing.

this shouldn't exist

Messing with watercolors for the first time today and thought I'd share with /swco/. Posting with mobile, so I expect this pic to inexplicably rotate.

Nice work user. Did you sketch too?

nice double dubs good pic too

I know for a fact that actual aliens find this retarded and hilarious.

In a scrapyard, or possibly still derelict and orbiting what's left of Scarif.

Now I don't want to scare you off about that. I can help you with what to buy for starts in X-Wing if you want. You can also ask /tg/ for the other games

ITT: Only the most 100% credible candidates for Snoke

will we see green?

the virus is on the loose

Only from spaceship lasers

I figure he won't use it until the third act when he shows up to confront Snoke.

goodbye grenade :)

>sakaar in fucking thor 3 is a more interesting planet than two star wars movies have shown

whoops

Luke isn't leaving Ahch-to, user.

Any non-joke ideas for how they'll get Kanan and Ezra out of the way of the OT story?

That's what they want you to think.

I'm thinking he's seen a vision, or twenty, where his leaving Ahch-To inevitably leads to a galaxy in flaming ruin.

They're going to go into the Unknown Regions. Like how Asajj Ventress got herself very far away.

>Asajj
You mean Ahsoka?

So does he just get in the Millennium Falcon, look around for a bit, then get out?

You need to go deeper.

I want to see Green so bad, but I think it is dead. If we are lucky, we might see it in a flashback

I think he will, if he doesn't what is he gonna do after Rey is kidnapped by the first order, just nothing? There is no point in having him in the film at all if Rey cannot return him to the fight, no character arc there.

We figured it out

Ventress got out of the OT by dying, user. Not a leisurely trip to the UR

He might fly it around Ahch-to for shits and giggles, but then Chewie and Rey will feel the need to go to Crait without him. Chewie's alone in piloting the Falcon in the Crait shots we have so far. TFA showed that he's capable of doing it.

>There is no point in having him in the film at all if Rey cannot return him to the fight
It's up to JJ to do that, user. :^)

>after Rey is kidnapped by the first order

I think she leaves Ach-To to save Finn and gets in over her head with Snoke.
Luke hopefully shows guns ablazing.

It's not Luke's story anymore, user. He's not finding anything more, save the grave.

Rey finds them, whatever, that theory is still pretty golden and connects the dots to all the mysteries the LSG have been setting up

It reeks of wish fulfillment, not good storytelling. Feel free to come back and mock me when it happens.

People actually think this is a good theory?

>Explains where heroes can be without being forced to kill them, using lore established that would conveniently make it literally impossible for them to return until after the OT
>Retcons the idea that the only Jedi left were in the temple that Kylo massacred
>Connects the set-up of Thrawn mapping the Unknown Regions for Sheev, with the Compass Luke conveniently took from Sheev's observatory
>Even works with the title of "The Last Jedi" which is intentionally ambiguous

Yeah, I do

>I think she leaves Ach-To to save Finn
Luke mutters to himself, "There goes the last chance that we had to break this cycle." The Eldest Porg whispers, "No. There is another."

The wolves opening magic teleportation portals through the force is beyond stupid.

he's seen in bts videos on crait. nice one dumby

i never got the logic behind characters that shoot chains to things to use like ropes
i get that batman does it because gotham's architecture is full of things the grappling hooks can attach to but when that robot uses like 6 of them inside a spaceship what the hell do they attach to? are they strong enough to make a hole in the walls? if so are they making holes inside a spaceship? isnt that incredibly stupid? spaceships are supposed to be sealed, otherwise the vacuum of space would suck out all the oxygen and the heat inside and anything organic would die

>magic wolves doing magic things is bad
???

This is Star Wars, are you suggesting the magical fantasy aspects like the force shouldn't be able to do basic fantasy things? Besides, if you actually watch Rebels (I can only assume you do), you should know that this is already Canon, and if hints from Filoni are anything to go by, has actually been canon for many years now, we're just now seeing it on screen. So it's not like this theory is being bullshited out of nowhere on the spot.

>>Explains where heroes can be without being forced to kill them
>forced
Kanan and Ezra dying, probably for the sake of the others, is a fitting ending for two self-professed Jedi.

The more they show the force, the more retarded it gets. Nobody on this earth would like giant yak gods and fox portals on the screen besides a handful of incels

I don't disagree, but the notion that they HAVE to die (especially Ezra) is silly.

Yes, everybody with a different opinion is a retarded incel, we get it, cry more

it's an immature and desecrating view of the Force.

1: BB8 is ball shaped, so it makes sense that he'd have several so he can use one no matter which way he's oriented.

2: they're probably magnetic, not penetrating.

How thin do you think the walls of these spaceships are?

How? George's very earliest ideas, before ANH even released, were that some creatures were more deeply connected to the force, able to do things nobody else could. Like the Wookiees being able to talk to the trees.

How the fuck are protective Wolves that can manipulate space with the force too much for you to accept in a fantasy series? It's not even remotely the weirdest shit we have seen happen.

so if they are magnetic it means they don't work on any surface right?
that would make sense for a robot designed to spend all the time inside a spaceship. not for something you take on a mission, plus being ball shaped like that means it can get stuck pretty easy which sucks when there isnt anything you can use your magnets on

well making those things magnetic is even dumber than making them able to pierce through your spaceship because it's way more likely the robot will get stuck when it is in some unexplored planet than inside a spaceship with long empty hallways

nobody important in Rebels will die except pryce
and that's a good thing

and rebels will quickly be forgotten

yep, just like TCW

They have to be missing, presumed dead, minimum. If not, why didn't one or more of the half dozen or so people who both knew them and now work along side Luke in a desperate fight against Empire tell him that there are a couple people out there that can show him how to put that glowing whiffle bat to good use?
I'm surprised that the idea of tucking them away in a corner of the Disney Vault to milk again later is welcomed here at all.

what about the droid attack on the Wookies?

>they have to
WRONG
starwars.com/news/interview-dave-filoni-on-star-wars-rebels-part-2

>StarWars.com: I have a bit of a continuity challenge for you. In Return of the Jedi, Yoda tells Luke, “When gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be.” But now he knows that Kanan and Ezra are out there. We obviously don’t know at this point what will happen to them, but is that something you’re aware of?

>Dave Filoni: I don’t see it as a challenge at all. It’s what the Sith call an absolute. When Obi-Wan says to Luke, “Your father was the greatest starfighter pilot in the galaxy,” is that true? Or is that something you tell a kid because you want him to believe his father was great? It doesn’t have to be empirical or absolutely true. Saying Luke is “the last,” is that a singular thing, or is he the last of a group? I don’t know.

>It definitely is something that comes up, and we discuss that moment all the time for what it could mean. It is possible to interpret it as, Luke is the last person that’s following the path as laid out by the Jedi Order, which we knew. The way of the Jedi is not the only way to use the light side of the Force. Luke is taught by Obi-Wan and Yoda, who very much followed the dogma of the day. So, he is the last of that line for sure. That’s absolutely true. But you don’t have to be a Jedi to use the Force. You don’t have to be a Sith to use the dark side.

>season 4 ends normally and literally nobody dies
>nobody leaves the ghost crew or the rebellion either
>season ends without tying anything up, as if there was a fifth season but there isn't
yfw the madman filoni actually does it

>he actually thinks this can even be possible with the LSG connecting everything together
>he actually thinks this is possible in STAR WARS, a franchise where even the shitty obscure non-canon comics are remembered by a sizeble portion of the core fans to this day
We already got the Ghost in a movie before the show even ended, but im sure the show is gonna be forgotten and never brought up anywhere else ever again, uh huh

>yfw it will segue into Filoni's next show featuring the cast of Rebels alongside the cast of the OT having cool rebel alliance adventures
>yfw Ahsoka comes back and gets bi married to Luke and Aphra

>I'm surprised that the idea of tucking them away in a corner of the Disney Vault to milk again later is welcomed here at all.
Because thats NOT the fucking idea user, the idea is that they're tied to all the established lore and set up, and the catalyst of retconning JJ's killing all the Jedi

It's not for the sake of making Ezra a money machine or some shit, he's not even popular

Polyamory is degenerate, user.

but not polygamy

Obi-wan was shelves for 19 years by being on Tatooine and never leaving it.
Yoda was shelved for ~24 years by being stuck on Dagobah.
Plenty of other characters in SW go away for some amount of time before coming back into the spotlight.