So, America. Are you ready to be invaded? Just returned from combat training course...

So, America. Are you ready to be invaded? Just returned from combat training course, all males in my city participated in it during last week. So excited about our attack I literally can't to get on plane. By the way, we are starting from Virginia first. Got it? Virginia, we gonna rape your virgin country which never had real war on it's lands. Preprare yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/election
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our plan of invasion

THANK GOODNESS

I live in Virginia. I am ready to become West Donetsk senpai

Nice meme Rossya

>hillary translates to khillari
shiiiieet

Give me a Russian phrase list so I won't be killed.

Don't worry Albania, your flag is nice so we won't kill you

Still pronounced more like Hillary than anything else. It's a very soft 'kh' sound.

>Khilliari
SHUT IT DOWN

thats a really shitty translation

Wouldn't it be Gillary in russian? Also I know that hohols and west russians pronounce g like european h.

If you guys have chosen Virginia youre gonna get fucking wrekt

Should tried Maine instead

Enjoy being hit by massive Sam batteries and then condemned so hard by the international community that you can't even afford bread. Also, Get off the proxy American faggot.

do not shoot - n'je strelyaite
hail Putin - slava Putinu
I will pay you with gold - ya dam vam zoloto

kinda hoping for an invasion actually

live next to prime nuke target(sub base)
if its a ground war I at least get to live to see it
with nukes I won't even get to see the flash

just finished my 16th year of russian slaughtering refresher school. Thats right, weve literally trained to kill you non stop our entire adult lives. Sorry laddie

Yeah, I'll just wait here
Good luck to you though

g = dzhi
h = ha (xa)

>condemned so hard by the international community

ohhh noooo that sucks

Poдитeли poдилиcь в Бeлapycи, нo мы eвpeи. Ho, мы вce гoлocyeм зa Tpaмпa. Чтo нaм дeлaть?

Are you invading canada too?
ANd that's a lot to learn.

Can I just be like "NO HILLARY! NO HILLARY!" and put my hands up?

been waiting all my fucking life
Пoeхaли!

Can you please ally with us?

>russian marines land
>expecting for a fight, instead people start cheering
>join forces with russia
>go hang hillary and other cunts
>install trump as a president
>huge fucking drink&feast
>a couple of days later (after hangover) russians leave

>Preprare yourselves.

Horosho.

H doesn't always -> G in Russian, just as often it goes to Kh. I couldn't tell you why, honestly, just that "Gillary", "Genry," etc sound fucking stupid (but "Kharri", as in "Kharri Potter" sounds even worse).

I would think it would be harder to invade via the east coast because the route is longer. I doubt you have the sealift capacity to pull this off russia, even if we weren't fighting back on the water. This thread is clearly a clever ruse.

Kharri Potter and the magic blyat

>Khillari

fucking delet this NOW

Oh man I should totally buy csgo on steam and we should settle this like mens. NATO can be the terrorists, since that'sw hat we are.

I love Russia. I go there at least once a year and fuck your QT3.14 tall blonde Slavic babes.

I'm voting Trump and would resist a war with Russia at all cost.

Good luck, Boris.

Ya dam tebe xyi

Yes, our Muslims also involved in attack. Thanks for posting them.
In fact, they are gonna be first wave of invasion as the most savage and ruthless warriors

Зaпpeтитe хoхлaм в тpeд пиcaть, cпc.

Garry -> Гappи
Hermione -> Гepмиoнa
Horace -> Гopaций
Hong Kong -> Гoнгкoнг
Habsburg -> Гaбcбypги

Шaх и мaт, aтeиcты.

пидopaшкe нe пpиятнo

>cnn.com/election
The translation is correct.

Not Western, but Southern Russians, and yet it's a different sound similar to how Jews pronounce rolling "r".

Also, OP is a moron.

Russian bros, how do we prove we are your friends? Can we set up some sort of code so I don't have to get shot for the mistakes of women and niggers?

>Russians invading anyone that isn't a third world tier ex soviet puppet state with shit tier military

No it's Gillary

>a finn is pro russia
wot

>not killing Albania
It's like you prefer vermin.

If Russia invades the United States we will spank your asses back to Russia.

ecтecтвeннo. я жe чeлoвeк, a нe cвинья

oh no its the poorly equipped army with a serious drinking problem and a crippling debt, whatever shall we do.

It really is a nice flag.

Raping Hillary supporters with Trumpbros on the hull of our Armatas gonna be glorious comrades.

Gillary :DDDDD

Don't kill me = ne ubivayte
I'll suck your cock for food = otsosu za edu

because they stole it

Just got back from guerilla training. We formed pro-russian groups in case our govt wants to lick more western ass

Slava Russia

Don't come here please. We have nothing for you here.

>Khilliari

KEK

Just keep your shit up north Ivan, the cucks won't fight back.

Don't cross the DC beltway and we won't have any problems.

If you has plans for Spain we can give you our cucks, all La Sexta people are yours

Wrong word, Boleslav.

>mfw i know how to say "im a cool man" in russian
>mfw boris and ivan wont kill me because they think im cool
>they accept me as one of them and allow me to fight against america and slowly teach me russian as i help with them with english
>come back after the war to a cute blonde haired slav girl

We're gonna make it bros.

Here's another one:
Zdarova patsani ja ne amerikanskij spijon, davai pashli atzhatj semki i vodjaru

that was back then now its gonna be millennials who will just call them bigots and racist and cry for more gun safe spaces xdddddd

It'll be so bright, you won't need eyes to see.

Enjoy gutting San Francisco for me!

On the real, is there a military force in the world that can invade the US mainland and be successful?

>defending Hillary's America against Russia

Literally why? I would let Russian soldiers into my home and cook for them if it came to it. I'd join them, if at all possible, they could use an extra gun. At the very least I could be put to work on propaganda for our new overlords.

Try - ublyudki instead of cocksucker

How collaborationally must I collaborate to gets me one of these?

Looks like this guy has experience with it

From who?Hittities?

Good. I could use a little turbulence in my life

Anybody else have a bitch of a time trying to read transliterated Russian?

I mean, my Russian is pretty strained even at the best of times, but I can read it ok. But not when it's in the wrong alphabet I can't, it's like my brain shuts down. I'd honestly have to concentrate for like two minutes to figure out what the fuck you just said.

You know how many planes and ships it would take to transport over 10 million soldiers to several beachheads in multiple oceans?

Even an after an emp or bombardment of all military forces they would need all of asia in on that shit

Come at me and my hunting/combat knives....I save bullets for the traitors.

cocksuckers = хyecocы

I hate how true this is.

Thanks bro

>I'll suck your cock for food = otsosu za edu
So she wasn't asking for 30 euros, wtf i've been ripped off by a slav hooker give me back my 30 euros Vasily

And working class republicans who will greet the Russians as Liberators.

This.
I've been a staunch anti-communist, flag waving American my entire life. But if it comes down to defending Hillary's America vs joining the Russians, I'm joining the Russians.

I'm sorry, dude. The translation goes like this:

Hello buddies, I am not an american spy (:^)), let's go eat some sunflower seeds while drinking vodka

There's also slang in that sentence to give you extra coolpoints.

>tfw if the russians make it to my town i'll kill my sister and gf before they become ivan's rape toys

Spare Kentucky, we never voted for Killary. We can sing you bluegrass as you watch horse races.

Didn't feed my armored War Bear for a month, he is angry as fuck and ready for some burger meat.

So if Hillary wins any chance you lads could support an insurrection? Thx. We should be pals.

I did not wish to fight you, but our leaders leave me no choice.

I will scalp every fucking Ruski who invades this land.
I won't kill for Trudeau, I'll kill you for fun.

i am coming for ohio
red or blue, they need to pay

>Russia invades from the West
>Europe fucks them in the East

look you dumb blokes you kicked out the foreign bankers and nationalized your banking recently.

War is what they want, they want to part you and sell you.

Just focus on fixing the middle east and expanding your own banks influence

>Not starting in Georgia
I'm disappointed, Russia.