Memes aside, do any of you actually support Hillary or are you just hate Trump more?

Memes aside, do any of you actually support Hillary or are you just hate Trump more?

If you actually support her, why?

Don't like Trump
Why would anybody want a nationalist meme for president.

It's a bit of both. As much as I liked Bernie's ideals, Clinton's economic plan is more realistic and Trump's is really bad and that was the deciding issue for me. If a more moderate republican had one the nomination, I might have voted for them instead.

*won

I personally don't mind her "corrupt" dealings. It shows that she's a strong woman to stand up to laws. and also if she can get away with it that's better for us because imagine what she'll get done when nobody stops her from making backdoor deals for the good of our country. Trump acts like he's number one with business deals and trade. But Hillary has SO many connections and experience with making undercover deals that it makes Trump look smalltime. She also wants to make America into a force to be reckoned with, she wants to project our power in the middle east. Trump can't say that, he just wants to hide behind his stupid wall.

Go ahead and rage at me silly boys, my vote still counted for her.

Hillary is a nationalist meme, too. One picturing the crooked globalist satanist kikes, that is.

>for the good of our country.
Kek.

>Backdoor deals
>Good for the country

>corrupt dealings
>literally pedophilia rings

Have fun kid.

>yfw she's too ill to run the country properly in 18 months

Women make good politicians.
Look at Merkel, she has got so much stuff done in office. It took her predececors ages to get reforms done.

I voted Hillary but she was not my choice at all for the Democratic party. Donald Trump isn't a politician and has no idea what the fuck he's stepping into. He'll have advisors, so entail, his advisors will be the President and not Trump. His policies are aggressive and will probably end up with trade/actual wars on our hand and I think Hillary will be the one to negotiate the U.S away from that.

>I personally don't mind her "corrupt" dealings. It shows that she's a strong woman to stand up to laws. and also if she can get away with it that's better for us because imagine what she'll get done when nobody stops her from making backdoor deals for the good of our country. Trump acts like he's number one with business deals and trade. But Hillary has SO many connections and experience with making undercover deals that it makes Trump look smalltime. She also wants to make America into a force to be reckoned with, she wants to project our power in the middle east. Trump can't say that, he just wants to hide behind his stupid wall.
>Go ahead and rage at me silly boys, my vote still counted for her.
You sound like a bad parody.

I only vote for trump because the anger of sjw/hillary supporters would be tastier than that of trump supporters.

This was nothing but a meme election for me.

Backdoor dealings are not for the good of the country. Never are, or else they wouldn't be 'backdoor' ones.

>Hillary has connections
By connections you mean a slave to the elite and foreign interests.

>clinton's economic plan is more realistic
If you look at her page, it's all basic shit. There's no innovation or change in her economic plan, and she plans on increasing the taxes on everyone. Bad idea.

>mfw my vote canceled yours out because I voted for the same reasons you did except I voted for Hillary because of the anger it will cause here from all you Sup Forumstards

>do any of you actually support hillary?
>trump is bad
I'll take that as a no

See it really is a meme race. At least you voted!

I'd rather have someone competent but shady than someone who's honest about being clueless.

She has the objective experience needed for the job, Trump is just a god damn TV star. wake the fuck up, it's like Democrats nominating Kanye West, except it's actually real.

As far as her "corruption" goes, she is in no way worse than any Secretary of State in history, this is how the game is played. Trump is just better at hiding his corruption and his followers will forgive him anyways.

>mfw my vote canceled yours out because I voted for the same reasons you did except I voted for Gary Johnson because of the anger it will cause here from all you Sup Forumstards

you fags really are delusional. good thing truth always triumphs.

VPN, from Bronx

He said memes aside, m8.

Of course I support Hillary. I actually have a working brain.

also Hail Moloch

no1 supports Hillary...

she is a diseased, criminal, hole...waiting to die...

not presidential

Trump 4ever

The people who support her here get paid. You won't get any real answers.

>Clinton's economic plan is more realistic
I don't think taking bribes from foreign countries counts as a "good economic plan"
still working CTR?

a fucking million times this

of course, I am a professional who benefits from the corrupt system instead of bitching about everything like you neet retards

>If a more moderate republican had one the nomination, I might have voted for them instead.

I have no idea why the Republicans ran so many candidates in the primary. They were all basically the same besides Trump, that's what allowed Trump to win ultimately.

i "hate" Trump more

i just don't have faith in his ability to push through any of his policies

i think he talks big about all the shit he can do and he sounds so confident that people somehow believe him, but whenever something doesn't go his way he blames everything but himself

Hill Shills are real

>Selling out our national secrets for personal benefits
>competent

Ok then

do you eat soup with a fork?

moron

He's a technocrat you stupid fucking lowbrow money grubbing nigger.

Why do you trust politicians who are LAWYERS to make health and economic decisions? Because they have advisers.

He can get his foreign policy to pull back and focus on economy and be a great president.

Your kind needs to be culled.

>le we're smart because we're right and we're right because we're smart maymay
Let me guess... you are also atheist because you're so smart. Right, cookie cutter?

>Selling out our national secrets for personal benefits
and of course putting national secrets on a personal server to be hacked by foreign countries.

is absolutely correct....

and rosie o'donnel is a fat ugly pig....

Ah, yes. Further proof of what a competent, skilled and experienced politician she is.

Her only impressive skill is getting away with wrongdoings.

If trump hadn't talked about dismantling nato and warming up to putin I would have voted for him. It's the only thing I care about. But his safe space for putin is insane, he's losing my vote today.

So,do you know about this place called Libya?

i'm sooooo sorry matt baird has to smell megyn kellys stinky hole while he tries to do serious news...

>I'm not the delusional one
>Trump is a serious candidate
get BTFO cuckservitive

You're done

you lady are a moron that votes for criminal corruption(you should be prosecuted)

I do...it's a shithole in northern Africa that deserves no mention because it is a shithole...

I was going to vote Killary because she smoked Don in debate #1 and because I don't want the dollar to tank like the GBP is after Brexit.

But after Pence skullfucked that annoying mincer Kaine on live television, I knew I couldn't vote that ticket on the decent chance Shillary can't keep the health up enough to do 1 term.

I dislike them both, but see hilldawg as the bigger evil

>all these traitors ITT

leave Sup Forums and never return

>wanting pol to become a reddit tier circlejerk

Not much longer now. Once bsnbc calls it for Trump, we won't hear from them for a few weeks.

We just want rebbit to leave.

^knows the dumb criminal bitch is dying^

^hopes it makes her look less stupid to type "i know the dumb bitch is dying"^

you know this is like a metaphor for leftist's and immigration. everywhere else in the world but white countries are a brown 3rd world shit hole, akin to how the rest of the internet is a leftist, anti-free speech shit hole. but the one place that is good should still accept all these people from other parts that have ruined the rest of the world so they can bring their cancer there - or in this particular case, the rest of the internet.

>nationalist meme for president
Why is Nationalism a bad thing?

Hillary served in Obama's cabinet, and actively sabotaged foreign countries and destabilized half of the middle east. If you think Bush Jr. was awful, He only destabilized one middle eastern country. Hillary has now orchestrated the destabilization of four, going on five.

Why would anybody want a warmonger meme for president?

>I personally don't mind her "corrupt" dealings. It shows that she's a strong woman to stand up to laws
This is some kind of ironic humor, right?

>strong woman who don't need no laws

I'm with this guy.

nationalism is not a BAD thing

I, as an American, don't see the benefit in global reckoning

America doesn't need to rely on Latvia for OUR prosperity...

sorry Latvia...u suc....we don't...

Nationalism is a bad thing because Nationalists are Hitlers and will start another World War

I dislike Hillary but at least she's not a russian sockpuppet who doesn't believe that global warming exists.

I just oppose him more. He is dangerous from an IR stanpoint.

you're both idiots

nationalist != warmongerer

2/10 for making me reply

stfu shillary

your hole stinks

>you are idiot

>warmongerer
>mongerer
>erer
All these illiterate Hillary supporters.
Are we being raided by roblox?

I actually prefer Trump.
I just hate how stupid people here are. Who ever wins I'm content

Why don't you make me?

you are a disgraceful neutered beta male...

I wonder why girly-boyz like you exist...

then I remember...you suck dic at truck stops...gj

I just hate Trump more. I would do anything to have Bernie given the nomination. He would have ground Trump to dust. Instead we had to (((((((((elect))))))))) an actual criminal who is about to lopse the presidential election to a reality TV star.

Thing is, yes, Trump is a literal manchild. We would have a manchild running the country. But I think an intelligent and pure evil woman would be waaaay worse for everyone.

I don't "MAKE YOU" because I see you as a lil bitch boy that grabs his ankles at any mention of MANHOOD

Soon, kike. Soon.

I see you as a fat virgin talking big on the internet because he literally has nothing better to do in his pathetic life. Trump's gonna lose and you guys are going to be on suicide watch for the next 4 years until the next meme candidate you manage to shit out.

I don't think Trump is a bad guy, I just don't like his supporters (ie. Sup Forums). I want to see them cry. I might have supported him if his voterbase wasn't so cancer. Hillary's just another shitty politician that I'm neutral towards.

I've honestly just came on Sup Forums for the last 8 months just to get a glimpse of what it'll be like when Trump is president. And also waiting to see Sup Forums ultimately btfo.

I see you as a tumbrina landwhale.

tumblrina landwhale... That's redundant, isn't it?

Oh, yeah. I also see you as a hook-nosed kike.

see...that is how stupid you are...

you see me as something I am not...

I see you as exactly who you are...bitch boy...

shut up nigger shill

Thank you for CTR, .02 Shekels have been deposited into your account.

I take pleasure in how pathetic and girly what you type ...is...

Every day we are reminded woman's suffrage is a mistake

I kind of agree with like 75% of her policies but she is too crooked.

women getting the vote is a blow to democracy...

I don't mind criminal niggers and and democrat retards voting...

I do mind women bleeding all over democracy...

it's wrong

>If you actually support her, why?
Because she's not a real Democrat like Obama. And America will never elect a Republican again anyway.

when you type...

all I hear is "imma dumbfuck, I dumbfuck a lot"

then...I just wanna slap your stupid face...

I'm just here for the next few hours shitting up your board. I can't honestly believe how little I usually care for this board, but today I want to be edgy and see how it feels like.

getting bubba back in the white house would be hilarious

The GOP can't even get a Romney elected, the governor of Taxachussets who birthed Obamacare. Hillary is the best possible deal you cuck.

yet you still seem like a moronic dumbfuck....

you moron well

I do think Trump is MUCH worse than Hillary. In fact I think Hillary is the least evil of all of the people running right now. I do agree with alot of her positions, however I still think she is somewhat corrupt and don't expect to see alot of promises fulfilled.

did you forget...HILLARY is a criminal cunt with no redeemable qualities?

you are a moron

I want Hillary to win because I want to see internet autists rage.

Don't really know actual political situation on the USA at all.

^this dumbfuck thinks corruption and criminal activity is better than Trump^

^this moron should NEVER be allowed to vote^

you should go beat your meat in a closet...moron...

i support her asking the nsa for an obama phone and setting up her own private server when told no.
fuckin everything in america is hacked. good for her. she's not the first diplomat to private server btw.

alot of the laws she's accused of breaking are imo stupid, if not outright subversive. washington post did a 'top secret america' story a few years ago and complained about the shitty classification rules. hillary wheeling and dealing classified information, meh, it's her job as sec state to trade informations, and she obviously agrees with wa po and i about classification being broken for a democracy.

but i wont support a 20 year incumbent who's husband was already king, fuck that dynasty.

>the least evil of all of the people running right now
so...her and donald trump? or do you actually think she's less evil than everyone on the ballot.

> no redeemable qualities
She's practialy a Republican with a D next to her name, that's the only thing that matters. She's not gonna be forcing "social progress", she's merely riding it.

Maybe you'll understand when you grow up.

>globalist meme

Ftfy nigger.

I just want to see Sup Forums tears tbqh

I accept the moronic stupid shit you just typed...

I also accept you are a moron with mommy issues

The only choice in this electio was between Sanders and Clinton.

Trump just shows what a fully energized base will be good for. Protip: losing.

There's really nothing the GOP can do to win amymore.