Daily reminder this garbage is somehow better than every movie in the DCEU

Daily reminder this garbage is somehow better than every movie in the DCEU.

it really isn't.

/thread

It's nicer to say, The DCEU maintained the standard of quality set by Green Lantern

Of course, it had Taika.

I don't understand why WB keeps doing these CG heavy movies, and then seems to just ignore how much time the CG needs to be done well.

that's more or less correct

True. Also better than most MCU movies. Only ones better than it are Winter Soldier and the ones that happened before the Disney purchase, not counting Iron Man 2.

Goddamnit, guys, why did you even respond to this thread, it's so goddamn obvious

It's decent. Not great, but not end of the world-tier, either.

>The movie that was so universally panned for glaring problems and convinced WB Green Lantern wasn't marketable
>Good in any sense of the word

Any of you fucking morons who think you're being "hip" by forming a contrarian argument and praising this heap of shit in any way should be shot. At least the DCEU doesn't have that talentless fuck Reynolds.

fpbp

anyone with any sense only comes here for storytimes and shitposting. Sup Forums is dead friend

This movie was guardians of plebbit before guardians of plebbit, how come it didn't do well?
>it's ok when Disney does it

You're right, but I will say that with the DCU bar lowered as much as it has, Green Lantern's stock has taken a bit of an upswing.

Its like the class retard is taken out of the general population and put with the retard class. Suddenly doesn't stand out as special so much.

factually correct

That would make it better than every Mousevel film too, though. Are you sure you want to make that claim, Mr. Intern?

>The Star Wars for a new generation

that looks cool as fuck
shame about the film being so fucking forgettable

>It's ok when Disney does it well
Well, duh.
GL had none of the humor or charm or even the visual flare GotG has.

Oa looking like Mordor always bugged me.
Just like Krypton, their cgi landscapes always look so dreary and horrific when they should be glorious and unearthly.

ha, they had such high hopes for it.

It's kind of funny how they scrapped the idea of using this film to launch their cinematic universe because it sucked, and then their cinematic universe ended up being the same quality as this anyway, so there's really no reason not to have Reynolds Lantern in the Justice League.

At this point, it may as well be canon, because it's not like it's going to sully an otherwise good universe. The only good thing they've got going is Wonder Woman.

They've already remade Carol

Holy shit. I never actually got around to watching this film, but it's almost difficult to describe how ugly every frame of this looks

Nah, I thing the bulk of the CG was done by Sony for a nickel, it was never gonna look good.

Don't be dense. The movie had one good scene in it. If the rest of the movie was like it, people would have liked it.

>only good scene was stolen from Ms. Marvel
Sad.