Dude, Batman defeated the whole Justice League, he has a plan for every possible situation

>Dude, Batman defeated the whole Justice League, he has a plan for every possible situation.
>Dude, I love the Dark Knight Returns, an old Batman beat the shit out of Superman.
>Dude, I love Injustice, Superman is evil!!!
>Dude, Batma-

>lol, Batman is useless, he is the only one without powers

agreed

batman more like FATman amirite

>I don't like Batman

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Money is not a superpower, user.

yeah, and actually reality-bending science/technology is as big a superpower as any other in comics (take cyborg for example). writers can do whatever they want with that premise.

that's a problem how?

>190+ IQ
>12 Masters Degrees
>Mastered EVERY martial arts known to man
>Worth billions, has the latest technology at his disposal
>Has built devices to hide his heart beat, able to sneak around entire League
>Has trained his body to the absolute peak of human capabilities

>>Batman is lame, basically plot armor character

>Superman is boring and has no good stories

>an adult unironically believing in IQ and using it in an argument
Embarassing.

IQ measures how quickly one absorbs information. There's a reason those with high IQ's tend to be more intelligent.

Did you purposely ignore the greentext directly under that to continue to roleplay as an idiot?

That's kinda the problem, doing all that is so unrealistic for a character that's supposed to be realistic.
That's my problem with batman anyway, still like him, just like character who can lose a fight aswell as win

>12 masters degrees
>not a single PhD
brainlet detected

Who says he was meant to be more realistic? He was created in the late 1930's, many of the god-like superheroes around today weren't a thing. He trained his body to perfection. Majority of DC heroes dont revolve around the idea of being able to defeat their villains, there are larger struggles the characters face.

>Dude, OP is a faggot

Masters Degrees
When the fuck would he have time to get 12 goddamn masters degrees? Unless they're all honorary, in which case it completely defeats your point.

when they do a "batman feels inadequate" episode/comic =sympy

when they do a "x is depowered and feels inadequate episode/comic" = suck it up loser

How did Batman get all the time to get those credit hours to get 12 masters?WHILE also learning martial arts and investigation methods?

That's the most bullshit superpower of them all.

>Still in denial that Batman is an even more bullshit character than Superman.
It's OK user, just let it out.

>Comic book character
>asking HOW for anything
Look above that greentext my guy

>Superman can hear in space
>HOW THE FUCK DID THIS MAN GET AN EDUCATION IN THIS AMOUNT OF TIME? Absolute bullshit! No one should like this character, I need to devote my free time to talk about how much I dislike him.

And yet can't solve crime in s simple town, even being one of the most rich man in the planet.
If Bruce ran for mayor and bribed everyone Gotham would be a model city in a year. Much more effective than indulging into costumed vigilantism.

IQ measure the individual’s mental age compared to their physical age. A 5 year old can have the mental age of a 10 year old and have an high IQ at the time but as they ages but still retained that same mental age their IQ would keep going down and down. It’s honestly an inaccurate measure of intelligence.

No, it does not just measure someone's "mental age". There are people who process things faster. There is nothing stopping you from being as smart as Batman, he's just going to grasp concepts faster than you. IQ alone does not measure intelligence, thats why I included his masters degrees.

Batman was supposed to be a human user.

you should see this guy's time management style.

He is human. I need you to understand he's a comic book character, though.

Do you have trouble grasping the idea that people are smarter than you?

But every smart guy in comics has a 200 IQ, 15 Masters Degrees, 6 PhDs, have mastered every martial art in 3 years, have devices to do absolutely anything in absolutely every situation, and have a body trained to absolute peak human condition.

All Batman has over them is money.