One month

One month

Good riddance. Maybe the gang will start to move on with their lives without that cancer corrupting them.

That's harsh.

He can do some sweet tricks, he can't be that bad

did he rape owl

The entire gang is cancer, Jones at least had some fun. Mistake to not hand off those hellions to social services though, anal prolapse in a fosterhome is probably healthier than having him as a father figure

Not really, he actually cared for Owl and felt really bad about Owl not giving a shit about it.
I don't have the page though but it's right after they have sex while Owl wears a wig.

MMO feels like it was meant to be an animated show, a lot of the stories kind of follow the pattern of a TV episode and Simon references tons of TV media its clearly a source of inspiration.

Wait its still going? I thought owl getting out was the end? ( btw i thought that was the perfect ending)

It actually makes sense for ww Jones to care for owl since most people either want nothing to do with him or use him as a drug contact, laugh at him doing something stupid and tell him to fuck off, he doesn't have any real friends besides them and maybe booger

I think there was a comic that was written like 2 years ago dated December, 2017 that has WWJ die, so people have been waiting for the timeline to catch up.

God, booger is such a blight on the cast.

the closest thing depicting what you're talking about are the first two panels of this page. You really got to read into it though, since it's just an expression after Owls says, "It never happened" (referring to the sex) on the previous page.

anyone ever find the full version of any Japanese parody?

it's on unhappy oriental bear website, but not translated

what do i search to find it

>not posting the final, beautiful ending

c'mon user

Where's that one from? I haven't seen it.

I will name my firstborn after anyone who storytimes this on /trash/ tonight

???
Booger is the only decent one there

megahex or megasex

tyty

you better deliver
hoping this actually links to that thread

fuck it, dunno how to link crossboard.

feel free to not deliver.

I did that to a friend that was on mushrooms, he liked it.

I got a copy of the original Japanese version and managed to snag the reprint sold on Simon's site.

just paste it and it will autocorrect.
Hope you have a nice name, user.

you mean >>/aco/12693083

holy shit i fucked that up

Does anyone have the panel where Owl says "Out of my way you wastes of flesh" or something to that effect?

I'll hunt it down. And if I do it, you son's name will be Benjamin. Suck it.

Ah, you beat me god. Now there shall be no more Bens on this earth!

If you could leave your life behind and crash with MM&O for the rest of your days would you do it?

You get to take whatever is in your bank account with you, but they'll probably steal it

No. God no. I ESCAPED living with real world MM&Os. They're not something to be envious of. Are you envious of Possum trash girl too?

one more year

fucking WHAT? As much as I laugh at this comic, Booger seems like the only person I could actually stand to be around, besides Mike.

Because he's really good at hangin'.

The comic looks to me like overall toxic junkie friendship with Owl trapped in it.
What's the appeal?

this one?

I don't want to spend any time around the cast but at the same time that's what makes them fun, booger is out of place as the 'normal and 'decent' person and for some reason the normally dickish cast treats him with kid gloves, I don't read MMO for that.

>werewolf Jones being levelheaded
>while he's shitting himself
I love this strip

They were on acid at the time, we could argue there couldn't have been consent in that scenario.

Booger complicates the gang's fucked up interrelationships further by constantly having sex with Megg and occasionally Werewolf Jones. We also hear in the story where Werewolf dies that Booger has kids. It may not be cannon yet but as it stands right now, Booger is going to turn normie and Megg is going to be more isolated thsn ever.

>face not drawn in profile
It looks so wrong.

Man I haven not been keeping up with mm&o.