Why did CNN put Clinton more in the center, Sup Forums?

Why did CNN put Clinton more in the center, Sup Forums?

Because if she was on the far left of the image, her face would be covered by the CNN profile image

>t. Graphic designer

Web design is harder than you think.

triggered me I'm a graphic designer

CNN CALLING NC FOR HILLARY

This, unfortunately.

>my professional experience has allowed me to make this astute observation

wow

Welcome to Sup Forums, here's your complementary schizophrenia.

Ask yourself:
Is it as bad as drudge report?

No, no it is not.

Because it's a pro Clinton media

Alphabetical order.

Clinton, Trump

Because Hillary is neutral-left and Trump is far-right.

SATANIC CONSPIRACY

Trump isn't even on the spectrum.

truth. BUT, having watched CNN a few times, I've noticed when showing the two candidates they opt for a "positive" and well lit picture for Clinton while showing a "negative" and darker image for trump whenever they can.

Notice in this picture she is slightly smirking while he is stern. Notice the amount of blue vs red. Notice he has a shoulder cut off in the image. Slight, subliminal; but very much purposeful.

The bigger question is why does it look like jedi vs the dark lord of the sith. Completely intentional.

Why is Trump placed first on the ballot?

I'll answer, because rigged election.

Now THAT'S schizophrenia.

Because Drumpf is racist!!!!!

wait wait hol up. only 40% of people in a cnn rigged poll are excited about a trump OR hillary presidency?!?!

they wont be excited for both even in a fake poll. if thats the best they can do weighting shit and asking like 30 people who work there since its to fucking depressing calling people i think suicide rates are going to continue to climb nation wide

being a graphic designer or an artist or anything related is only if you're meant for it and talented at it, yeas if you wen thru school for it you will be except-able but for anything huge and mind blowing you need to be born for it

but web developer or programming only from a stand of coding it doesn't matter cause you cant be talented at coding its something you learn

because you like to bitch about every little detail and keep giving sites like these attention

kys