She kind of has a point

She kind of has a point.

And?

Too easy

Intelligent comics thread?

>We know it's not ALL muslims, jews, blacks etc. but it's too many. It's enough, and you being more offended by the implication that SOME of your peers can be bad than by the harm they actually cause... makes you part of the problem.

She kind of has a point.

Is this comic supposed to be pro-steroids?
Because it really comes off as pro-steroids.

What said.

It goes both ways too easily to be an effective argument.

i wish a girl would choke ME like that

>being led into ideological posession through manipulative rhetoric

ABSOLUTELY
UNSORTED

What if you agree with both and think segregation would be beneficial to everyone?

Every single person that says that will also say "not all feminists" when confronted with the actions of the insane majority, like killing people's dogs for trying to open male victim shelters, or for the first wave feminists being racist eugenist terrorists.

I think it's just anti-sports, XKCD doesn't like sports

I think it's meant to be anti-contests.

You know, in this day and age when anyone can make a comic to explain their stupid ideas, when for anyone else can come along and Photoshop it enough to explain their own stupid ideas, what's the point of making these at all?

This is the kinda shit that makes me wish they repealed Net Neutrality so no more idiots can explain their ideas to me

>men
>straight people
>white people
Oh sure, but if you point out that black people commit violent crime at anywhere from 3 - 10 times the per capita rate of white people suddenly you're a nazi

>BUT IT'S TOO MANY
>51% of american muslims support sharia
YES ALL MUSLIMS

Seems she was a lot more upset, considering she had to draw this comic to try and prove her point.

why does he get a boner in the last panel?

I gotta say, as a hispanic I feel kinda bad for white people. Whenever I go for job interviews it's really apparent they're going to hire me instead of the equally qualified white guy, but they have privilege somehow, even though we're the ones who have literal private laws in our favor. They're getting fucked hard by a drug crisis right now that not even trump is really addressing so a lot of white suburbs are just turning into ghettos. Jews were the ones who fucked up the economy and are predominantly the ones fucking everyone into debt slavery but somehow people keep acting like it's a bunch of rich whites at fault for it. And on top of all that a good majority of their own kind are a bunch of soy drinking race traitors that are fucking creepy about how open they are about their own ethnic erasure because of a bunch of erroneous assumptions about history based off some whacked out Marxist lense.

Like, I don't wanna get in a concentration camp, but I can see why angry white guys are turning into nazis when all their women are like this. They have good reasons to be pissed off.

these people give me such a headache, how can they stand being around themselves all day? it must be torture

Why do you think they spread misery to everyone they come in contact with? Nobody who is happy with themselves could stand to do that, it's a coping mechanism for people who absolutely hate themselves.

>it must be torture
They think they deserve that torture. Which they actually might, just not for the reason they think.

They just don't know anything else. I mean, really, are you going to take someone talking about le sewious social issues when they draw in some cutesy faux Scott pilgrim style? These people are tryhard adolescents who don't have an actual life yet, they haven't suffered enough to know better. Just treat them with kid gloves until life punches their lights out, then they'll sort themselves out real fucking quick.

>now I'm not even allowed to defend myself as a good person
What the fuck? Is this how the innocent muslims feel?

>but I can see why angry white guys are turning into nazis when all their women are like this

>get rejected by woman
>wtf i wanna hang niggers now?
Apologist pocho, please go.

have you ever tried beer? beer sucks but everyone is always pretending to enjoy it, it can't possibly be just me, i can't be basing a conspiracy theory on something subjective that changes from person to person based on genetics and experience and i can't measure, those people who binge drink it every day and collect empty cans like i collect mental issues are just really committed, did i mention i work for nasa?

if it were a comic about muslims would you still agree?

>wtf i wanna hang niggers now?
Wrong, that's the KKK, nazis bake jews, eventhough that never happened

>innocent muslims
>don't wanting to kill non muslims
>don't want to take women rights
>don't want to ban democracy
>not against freedom of speech
>not supporting sharia law and turning non muslims into literal second rate citizens

Most muslims call this an apostate.

Who isn't pro-steroids? Human athletic ability has pretty much peaked. Throw some drugs in there and see if we can do the 100m in 5 seconds.

My older sister and I used to reenact Simpson's scenes as kids and my favorite was her playing homer choking me, it's a really great feeling, especially when she gets drunk and does it hard enough for you to see stars

I got to do my ged for free and a dude I knew who was poor as fuck and was an actual citizen didn't have the same luxury and had to pay for it. Fuck skin color, fucking over your natural citizenry like that isn't right and it extends well beyond that. They just actually have less opportunities to advance.

Granted it's mainly because most white people are fiscally fucking terrible and are in so much debt the country collectively can't pay it back, so they're importing immigrants who are debt free to actually be able to lend out money again to people who primarily have a trade job culture instead of a white collar job culture and thus can stimulate the economy with shit besides market bubbles (at least that's my understanding)

Stop thinking like a high schooler, people have other shit to worry about besides girls. Like taxes and Healthcare. You know, adult stuff, not shit college girls whine about.

>the strong should fear the weak

Well at least all historians agree that Nazis didn't hurt blacks and arabs for some reason, maybe they wanted africa/middle economic ties intact.

>white woman is alone on a subway
>at one of the stops a black man gets on the subway
>suddenly the white lady is nervous
Is she racist because he's black, or completely justified because he's a man?
Really activates my almonds.

Or we could just hold separate sports events where any drug is legal, just to see what will happen. Could help us study a bunch of things like the upper limit of the human body, or what happens when different drugs are taken.

I am pretty sure most muslims call this an infidel.

>sjw Dom gf that pegs you
>mra powerbottom gf that let's you choke her

Pick one

Then you live in the 50s

Well, as long as she gets to choke me.

If you like getting pegged you're a huge faggot

Black men are the white men of black people, so it's justified.

They just hated the jews, just because they saw themselves as superior to others doesn't mean they wanted to cleanse the world of those they deemed inferior. The whole "nazi hates blacks" was american propaganda for black soldiers

Austin please

>waah i took advantage of my status as a non-white and effectively shat on other people's dreams
>but i'm aware of this so it's okay
Fucking pochos, I swear.

Nazi Germany was less racist towards blacks than america at the time, and less racist towards Arabs than Britain at the time. They were actually tremendously progressive socially speaking compared to the rest of the world as far as race relations go, they just didn't tolerate communists, who mostly happened to be a cabal of Jewish bankers. Hell, early on in the Reich jews weren't even discriminated against and could join the army like any other german.

None of this is even controversial, this is well known undisputed historical facts. The nazi racism stuff was mostly their purity autism and propaganda thereof, but america and britain were the ones being actimely segregationist. Hell, they were even cool with poland and polish people, it just happened that the Polish leader that emerged after the old one died was a massive fucking retard.

>sports should be about which team/country has the most money to dump into a biochem corp

White women are weird and creepy.

Hey now, they were also marxists.

It depends on the brew. Most American beer tastes like shit, but German beer is brewed so well that you can get it in any place that sells you drinks even a Mickey D's.

Most of the men hanging around them are sexual predators

Hard to take her point seriously when shes making it while physically assaulting someone. I don't typically listen to psychopaths, especially when they start making sense.

So quirky!

I would prefer the third option
>gf that understands that equality means treating everyone with fairness and equity regardless of race, gender, sexuality, religion, social class or anything else and who doesn't hold biases against entire groups based on the actions of individuals within those groups
Basically I just want someone who shares my views of legitimate equality towards everyone. Becuase if everyone in the world treated everyone else equally then none of these social problems and rights activist groups would exist in the first place.

Read a book trog

Yeah, I don't know what their deal is. Black girls are chill as fuck, asian girls are kind of snobby but can be fun, and hispanic girls are hispanic girls, but white girls?

They try too hard to seem socially acceptable that they come off like fucking pod people, most of them have weird barely concealed fetishes and then act like men are the creeps, and most of them take terrible care of their bodies and then project their insecurity onto everyone else. Like say what you want about shanequas, at least they own it when they get fat.

>thinks a man having sex with a woman is gay

lol, can't wait for your homophobic justification, you dumb, gay bastard.

It might not be gay but if you're getting penetrated you're definitely a faggot.

I fucking hate beer. Cider is best alcoholic beverage.

>equity

So you want a commie gf

>as a hispanic
>I can see why angry white guys are turning into nazis...

who the fuck are you fooling, Trevor

this is why they want to criminalize bad jokes or trying to be friendly, so it increases the white rapists data and leave the dindus pure and innocents.

Maybe I'm a brainlet, but could you explain how the second sentence contradicts the first one at all?

But it's Trudeau.

>religion
tolerance of religion is suicide

>Not realizing that racial disputes are simply a symptom of the rich/poor gap that is widening by the year
>Not realizing that the shills have been distracting you

>Trevor
>He doesn't Sup Forums is just a bunch of non-whites, specially spics

>hispanic girls are hispanic girls

El horror de tener una mina que se ve bien durante los 20s y se ve como el ojete a los 30s.

Stop making bad threads to promote bait and outrage.

Equity means equity of pay for work done as well. If you work harder or study harder to get a better job, you should get paid more. That is fair and equitable treatment.
Education should be free though, including tertiary college/university education to allow an equity of opportunity to study for better jobs regardless of financial standing of one's parents/family.

>In all groups some people are bad and some people are good
It blows my fucking mind I know. I guess NotAllMuslims is no longer an argument.

>most of them have weird barely concealed fetishes

Mind you. This would not be an issue if it wasn't because they try really hard to impose it on your.

>He advocates for white people
>HE MUST BE A WHITE GUY
Your racism is showing.

>es una Chama Venezolana
>requetebuena
>le da el menopauso
>mas orripilante que una Mona china

What's wrong with the second option?

Stop browsing Sup Forums

Sup Forums is FULL of mexicans and hispanics. I don't go there often, but it surprised me how many assholes talk in Spanish and french there.

>get rejected by women
>date one, find out there was an original boyfriend and she only dated me to anger him, and she got off on me getting attacked by him, which is where I learned about this original boyfriend
>jumped by blacks
>rejected for jobs over diversity hires requiring me to work even harder for even less
>strapped with a bloated college degree
>forced into classes that aren't even part of my major to fulfill requirements of white hatred on all sides
>taxes go to fund the lesser creatures forced into my nation
>by an invading ethnocentric parasite race that owns the majority of media, academia, has massive sway in politics
>that forces my countrymen into proxy wars for their interests alone, bleeding us by the thousands
>while telling us ALL the problems in the world are our fault, we are inherently cursed with a force of evil called privilege
>and in the corners of power, they plot further escalation to genocide me
>all to feed the paranoia of foreign agents

How about, you go, instead? Sup Forums is a white man's board now, you're not welcome here.