Eyes Wide Open: Spirit Cooking

Previous Thread:
>Decent Archive:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7

It is recommended you arm yourself only for legal self-defense if you are reading these threads. Violence and illegal acts are not supported by the imageboard of peace Sup Forums but defending yourself against getting "suicided" is a good idea.

3 MINUTE SUMMARY:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo

rachelchandler.tumblr.com/page/2

>Kids in the pool as "entertainment"
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/46736

web.archive.org/web/20101111012357/http://www.jeffreyepsteinscience.com/

Downloadable old archive:
pastebin.com/j0itXxMY

>Rachel C(hild)handler (Bill Clinton's ex-"girlfriend" from her teenage years and now well connected socialite elite)
>Jeffrey (((Epstein))) (owner of Little St. James Island which has a wierd moloch temple on it)
>P. Diddy (Dave Chappelle called this 12 years ago)
>Eminem (Jay Electronica exposed and RC allegedly has pics as a 15 year old with him)
>Comet "Pizza" and "Ping Pong" (social media accounts filled with extremely suspicious activity)
>Clintons (connected directly and indirectly to all of this)
>Possibly Trumps (not likely but Ivanka is possibly pictured on RC's tumblr while Trump has been to (((Epstein)))'s pedo-island before)
>Many more including (((Hollywood))) stars

If this is all too much for you, here's Sabrina Carpenter for hope:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4VJyfCcOJc

This is some Eyes Wide Shut/True Detective kind of shit. What will be seen here cannot be unseen. You have been warned. All evil requires to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Let's do something.

Other urls found in this thread:

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip
archive.fo/4iOTI
s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GERMAN user GET THE FUCK IN HERE
>GERMAN user GET THE FUCK IN HERE

One the subject of true detectice should i watch it

We're getting closer roger roger

bbbump

how sure are we this isnt shopped or that the german user didnt just inspect element and make this from another site made by whatever it was jimbo or what was it?

I hope Hans is okay. I hope we can find out what the files are.

holy fucking shit

Yes. And you wil never trust the world again.

where is hans

Those tags. On text files,LGL. On zip files, MK.. I wond..

Oh lord

OH CHRIST ALMIGHTY
LGL = LEGAL

OOOOOOH GOD HELP US AAA
MK = MK ULTRA GOOGLE IT UP IF YOU DONT KNOW ALREADYYYY AAAAA PRAY FOR THE CRIES OF THE INNOCENT

Pedosta's password for is iCloud might work

Looks like they require a "download key" -- will he be able to download any of it?

I wish people weren't idiots. They've probably deleted everything.

did the user with the mp3 file get any results?

Wut m8

OH GOD

HANZ! GERMANBRO! Dont give up!

BRING THE JUSTICE SENPAI!

Dont let us hangin!

get these files

>We find coded "pizza" messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>Comet Ping Pong Pizza
>research Comet for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP

These fucking idiots. Goddammit it.

>facebook account with anonymous mask

everytime you ask yourself why media isn't talking about ___. thats why. because those are the people youre talking to in this thread.

These people are loonies. Gj on spreading this to normies

those fucking faggots ruin everything

The file strings look eerily similar to .onion domains

this happened with his social media as well. at this point I'm starting to think it's deliberate.

are you fucking kidding me.....

Fuckin puberty retards. Jesus that mask and che.

J U S T

What the fuck does it matter anymore? Hillary is going to win and once she's el presidente she'll have full immunity. We lost

IS GERMAN user HERE?

HE GOT THE PASSWORD OF COMET PEDOZZA SECRET FILES WEBSITE

IS HE HERE?

IS HE STILL ALIVE?????????????????

Downside to crowdsource investigation :(

Type file names in on tor with .onion after it

he is either downloading, or this thing was shopped or other shinanigans

stfu
We're going 2 win & these fuckers will be outed globally for everyone on earth 2 know they are sick freaks

its not shopped. he magicked his way thru the first login pass page..now this download list came up.

>any site of German bro make sure he is in either this current thread or the one linked

get the fuck in there

Might be a thing some of the braver anons can do, or at least the ones in the countries that don't give a shit about CP.

it says right there on the picture, he needed a download key, or DLkey, so unless it was the same as the site password... probably he's trying to crack them right now.

I've seen all these images before in pedowood threads

Have you discovered anything beyond the findings of pedowood?

You people keep posting like you're actually finding new evidence but I don't see anything beyond typical speculation.

by images I am refferring to the paintings, to be clear.

Why are they being posted now?

check thread, user found a pass protected login page in the pizza shop, a germanbro haxored his way in, faced a list of downloadable ultra dodgy zip files within.

Ain't going in there.

But better if he says that he's still alive or doing it, original thread was deleted

omg i hate hillary now wtf

How about here?

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip

This is a fake thread

OP's thread is over here

PING PONG THAT BOIPUSSY BACK AND FORTH

all the sketchy instagrams were deleted at the same time after some dude with a Pepe profile basically wrote "Kek > Moloch" in Jimmy's pic

When it's only 6:40am in Aus and you're on you're 4th cigarette in bed internet sleuthing

shills splintering these threads making it harder to communicate.

FUCK OFF FAGGOT

downloaded
changed to pdf

its just a menu

>s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/7rlb66uuj3to18dn.zip

It's a PDF of their menu

What the fuck is this did you cunts actually crack the password?
The hole deepens.

>ultra dodgy zip files within

Okay. That contained the paintings?

Surely I am not the only one who has seen them before.

Why should someone who is aware of pedowood be interested in this? What is new?

FUCKING HELL

>Okay. That contained the paintings?

So far they contain - wait for it - menus. Pizza menus. WOW Sup Forums WE DID IT WEW

maybe there's something else in here but jesus this is pathetically overhyped so far

I seriously hope that's not someone from Sup Forums..

>ONLY GERMAN user WHO IS SO FAR ONLY CREDIBLE HACKER
HAS PASSWORD TO AVOID INTERNAL TRAFFIC

>ONLY GERMAN user WHO IS SO FAR ONLY CREDIBLE HACKER
HAS PASSWORD TO AVOID INTERNAL TRAFFIC

Only one person has gotten into the protected section, and he has not given any files yet, so fuck off.

HELP US GAYMAN HACKER

pizza place's secret files are printing 'proofs' from their gfx designer(s). This is a dead end.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot. Why would they go through these lengths to hide pizza shop menus

Is that a crude painting of two people ejaculating on children in cages?

It is overhyped unless someone can tell me why this is relevant or new information.

We know the elites are fucking kids. People have been discussing this for ages. Catholics, satanists, hollywood, political elites.

Glad newfags are learning but theres no need to call this something beyond Pedowood.

>he has not given any files yet

This is supposed to support your case? What the fuck are you doing here if he hasn't even given the documents.

You people are talking bullshit instead of campaigning. Tomorrow the shills will stop astroturfing this shit and it'll slowly disappear.

>Why would they go through these lengths to hide pizza shop menus
>hide
>files uploaded to their own site

do you know how internet websites work

Other people can focus on election shit, you aren't the boss of us faggot, we can waste our time on whatever the fuck we want.

Why wouldn't a company have their information behind a password?

I have a user/password for everything I do online. There's nothing strange about a pizza shop doing the same thing.

Can someone link the picture with all the people linked to the Madeleinne case?

im surprised it took them that long to ruin it

So you admit you are wasting time. On the day of the most important election in history.

Isn't that what CTR would do?

Looks like children being caged and sold like Pets at a Pet store.

This doesn't mean it's all over, right?!

These child molesters will fucking hang, right?!

cometpingpong.com/app/download/4741080860/0gu0rgihy78uep6a.zip

We might be missing something though all these files come out uniform

I admit to doing something you consider to be a waste of time, sure. I don't. I already voted Trump and there are thousands of posts per minute campaigning for Trump, my post per minute does nothing, why not bring down the global elite instead?

wtf

whats in them?

how are you guys downloading files if hanz is the only one with password?

there are one that includes more people

Don't google Ria Pratt. I'm fucked from her artwork.

To have hashed filenames on a password protected page and then further protected with a download key?

Most servers are not organized this way and there is no reason for it for the purposes of a pizza shop. Especially not for menus and insignificant images.

If that's not suspicious to you then you shouldn't be in this thread

again, shill trying to splinter.

REMINDER:

There was a pizza reference in the (possibly faked) CTR leak:

archive.fo/4iOTI

We the Pizza is on Pennsylvania Ave in DC, as Aeoli Pera pointed out on his blog post from Oct 2nd

God dammit, fucking autists....

multi-part rar file?

Perhaps nuking some of you degenerates is that not bad idea.

Oddly they are the same PDF menus it's like being fed a default file.

s742dd563442b66d6.jimcontent.com/download/version/0/module/4741080860/name/ (insert file name here)

We don't know yet - AT THIS POINT IN TIME only the German hacker from deleted thread is credible

Official German hacker thread

another user hacked in and is posting images of files ^^^^^^^

Hey look, you type like a rational person and we can talk rationally.

I agree it's weird and it APPEARS the site spits out a default "menu" file if you don't enter the password, which is mighty strange. I want to say I find the idea that they'd have cp stored on here kinda farfetched but there's clearly some reason you'd set this up.

How do I onion? I only just downloaded tor the other day.

What's odd is the default file is a dummy meny of 7,562KB but if you look at the Screenshot of the download section, the sizes are all over the place.