My face when I'm from Sup Forums and I'm here on Sup Forums to taste all the salty butthurt tears of newfags who came...

>My face when I'm from Sup Forums and I'm here on Sup Forums to taste all the salty butthurt tears of newfags who came to this site in droves to support their shitty redpilling /r9k/ echo chamber meme candidate
>My face when Sup Forums has always been progressive in ideology
>My face when a good portion of trumptards will try to "lose with dignity" and will write romanticized posts about how he fought the good fight or whatever when in reality they're assholes are pent up with bitterness and they're going to cry themselves to sleep tonight

Don't let it get to you though, most of you are still young, you have plenty of time to grow up.

Love you guys

When did you discover you weren't like the other boys in your class?

Kek

>Sup Forums
>4chans always been progressive
sage

Sup Forums hasn't been progressive, Sup Forums has been pro-freedom. There's a difference. Back around 2004-8, it was Republicans who were stamping on freedom in the US... just like it was Labour here. Now it's the Democrats and Tories who are doing the same policies. This is why Trump has my support.

Sup Forums here also to laff @ the drumpftards

I am going to shit all over Sup Forums so fucking hard after Trump wins. Just you wait you hikki failure, you're waifu cant save you here.

>I'm from Sup Forums
>you have plenty of time to grow up.

You are in no place to lecture us. You live up to every single negative ad homin thrown back and forth around this board every single day. You are literally at rock bottom.

Anybody else from Sup Forums here?

I remember when this site was rooting for and celebrated an Obama victory. Can't wait for the Drumpfkins to get BTFO and fuck off from this site out of shame forever.

I've been here since 2004

it's the newfags on here that are clinton shills because they were all literally born after Clinton's term and don't know or remember any of it

>a fucking weeaboo

>mfw you get this butthurt over opinions of anons

>progressive ideology on Sup Forums
newfag confirmed

>Sup Forums
How's high school civics treating ya?

Anime is for faggots

Me but OP is a fucking retard.

>Sup Forums has always been progressive in ideology

Do you know how I know you started coming here after 2007 kiddo? :^)

Sup Forums checking in

Sup Forums's just always been mindlessly rebellious

8 years ago being liberal was the edgy, anti establishment stance. now being right wing is, which is why all the 19 year olds on /pol like the don

>Sup Forums has always been progressive
Fucking LMAO
And you're calling other anons newfags

Reddit is leaking

Sup Forums..as in the aids support group ?

>newfag

How does it feel knowing you are one of the few old cunts who still enjoy anime past the age of 25.

Enjoy dying a kissless virgin man child

Yep, it's like they don't even remember what Sup Forums was like in 2008.

>1 post by this ID

Looks like you've already fucked off back to Sup Forumsnime planet. Stay there degenerate.

man this is going to be a wild ride

>Sup Forums has always been progressive

t. cucked nu-male.

Nothing makes pussies dryer than a man who does everything they want and agrees with them all the time.

Women want Stanley Kowalski whether they admit it or not

It was always more of a counterculture type of thing. Also;
>adult
>watches cartoons

Also came from another board to watch shit go down. I don't care who wins and just want to taste salty tears.

>Sup Forums
>fucking
>faggot

He might be a kissless virgin, BUT AT LEAST HE'S NOT RUDE!

i cant wait to see liberals and faggots like you cry when your ebs system doesnt say its a test, and we all fucking die because your retarded rigging opinon took over your fucking mind like a zombie.
>Sup Forums progressive in ideology

are you from leddit or being a faggot on purpose

saying your from a board is extremely retarded
please don't do that, also don't speak for all of Sup Forums browsers faggot

>pro-freedom

lol bye

Stick around, OP. Some of these Trumptards are going to be an heroing themselves tonight.

Hopefully they livestream it.

>>My face when Sup Forums has always been progressive in ideology
What, just because people here shitpost about feminine dicks?

Really weak divide and conquer, CTR.

Same here

Sup Forums is GAY

ffhg ***All posts like this are designed to waste your time to stop you from voting, go vote Trump, if you already voted, go post this comment in all non-voting related threads like this one. MAGA

Nigger we've been supporting trump ever since he announced. Most we're randlets before he announced. Now all of the sudden 50% of posts are shilling for hillary.

kudos OP

It doesn't matter. We already won either way. She wouldn't have a mandate, the military, and alphabet agencies will not serve under her. We will keep the house and will immediately start impeachment proceedings. The DNC will fracture. The RNC will come out stronger, either way of course.

Go back to containment sector A

>redpilling /r9k/ echo chamber meme candidate
Please go back to jacking off to your flavor of the month waifu you haven't been paying attention to this election at all, or anything in general really.
>Love you guys

i am from /m/ does that count

Sup Forums is for underage newfags

>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

DED

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are the Sup Forums endgame
your board was always containment

How's it feel to know that the Anime industry is in deep shit and hemorrhaging money among other things due to SJW interference? Even the top sellers like Drifters pull in absolutely pitiful numbers

>Sup Forums ahs always been progressive
lmao, I've seen people say this before and still can't believe it anyone would fall for it. It's like people that came here around 2009, think they're oldfags and belive Sup Forums used to be way more progressive and have gradually turned conservative, which couldn't be further from the truth

Sup Forums used to care a lot less about politics in general, but since Sup Forums started to grow, it has always been a fucking edgy website full of fringe, usually unprogressive opinions, posted ironically or not. I remember back in 2006 people would throw nigger around even more casually than they do today, and you'd always see far-right threads pop up.

>LOOK AT ME GUYS, I'M TRYING TO TROLL YOU OMG I'M COOL

>pic
>true

>Sup Forums
>telling anyone to grow up whilst fawning over chinese girl cartoons and living in their parents' basement

lmao

>implying implications

fuck i feel like i'm talking to half you cunts at Sup Forums these days, it's pretty nice actually.

it does not, spic

Leave Sup Forums alone you false flagging Sup Forumsnigger.

Sup Forums is the board that will be shitposted to death after Trump wins. Mark my words.

>tfw your contempt for weebs grows

>b-but Sup Forums is known for hunting down people who treat animals badly, that means they totally antifa marxists that want to smash the patriarchy

Go back to Sup Forums you virgin nerd. Watching those shitty cartoons

They'll grow up. They'll move on.

This is what average Sup Forums poster likes

Sup Forumsnon here as well, Sup Forums is literally full of redditors and newfags, but I still want Trump to win because I don't want to fucking die in WW3.

thinking exit polls = results

nice logic, weaboo

I agree.

The salt will be glorious.

RIGGED
WAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAH

Sup Forums was libertarian m8.

Sup Forums here

Kill yourself, you sadistic fuck.

You are just looking for an excuse to your fucked up paraphilias.

Go wank to Netorare or rape, you degenerate fuck.

Man, Sup Forums has gone downhill since 2009...

I mean you can't say anything because your clerly a fucking newfag. Kill yourself.

Sup Forums was gay and unusable and for homo idiots during its progressive phase you dumb faggot

im a weeaboo too. im sure ive seen more than you, even.
but i also know more about politics. you have failed at life.

third post best post

>implying any fag that frequents ANY board on Sup Forums is in a position to look down on others
Know your place.

>spelling out mfw

also lolicon is very progressive

>not /qa/

They hate us more than any other

I can't wait for the butthurt.

>ctrl + f
>bait
>0

I fucking hate reddit. May Trump crash and burn forever.

/lit/ here. Eagerly awaiting the vale of tears.

You stormweenies have been spamming my board with your Mein Kamf and Schopenhauer slide threads for too long.

I really hope Trump loses. Not for any political reasons, just so that all the fucking redditors who have flocked here over the past 2 years finally fuck off.

Definitely true.

Nigger I like cartoon horses and you are still a bigger faggot than I am.

MAGA

Doesn't make him anything more than a faggot

>mfw right wingers think they were relevant 13 years ago

>I'm from Sup Forums
But you're not. Why even lie about that?

This desuka

>pic
>this is how drumpf supporters see themselves

lol fag

Wow, great post

I supported trump but pol made me hate him so i will post kaughung hillary pictures when she wins

>Browses Sup Forums
>Telling us to grow up
Look at this dude
whos mans this?

>being a entrenched delusional fuckwit is the endgame
Sounds right for this place

Exactly.

HOL UP

so Hillary is "progressive"?
Dayum, she has been in politics for 20 years that doesn't sound like progressive to them, do you bubba?

>mfw you get this butthurt over opinions of anons
>What is Sup Forums

hahaha where's that from?

>growing up means turning into an adult baby libtard

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

please return to Sup Forums

>epichillary19.jpg

Yeah. MAGA

>leaf
>sp

Opinion immediately disregarded

>>My face when Sup Forums has always been progressive in ideology
Sup Forums is a milkpilled zone, bucko

Sup Forums here

Drumpf is finished.

>I've seen 40 animes!
Nice try kiddo

that, and le anonimouse XDDD meme.

>mfw right wingers think they were relevant 13 years ago
I'm guessing you're younger than 20, right? Every other shit board with even slightly loose moderation back in 2003-2006 devolved into stormfaggotry pretty fucking quick
Funny thing is, I think it was the occupy wall street movement combined with the gay faux mask faggots the final straw that made modern progressive opinions such a fucking joke here that they were mocked and shamed into silence in most boards.

I think they hope that Trump losing will have a similar effect, which is not entirely wrong - "redpilled" positions will be taken even less seriously when that happens. But the few faggots who think this will ever look like a "progressive" website are completely out of your minds.

Would only take place if Hiro finally hikes up moderation and turn this shithole into something awful 2.0, finally putting it out of its misery