Peter, get me pictures of you raping Spider-Man or you can kiss your job goodbye

Peter, get me pictures of you raping Spider-Man or you can kiss your job goodbye.

Hey, Freakazoid. Wanna watch a bear drive a motorcycle?

"Thanks for wearing my Spidey costume Matt."
>"Sure thing Peter, some kind of secret identity crisis going on?"
>"Peter?"
>Why am I smelling so much musk?"
>"No Peter! NO!"

These pictures are crap! You call that a rape?!? Bring Spider-Man over here so I can teach you how a real man rapes, Parker!

Dang it, all I wants ta do is rape Superman

Barry! Can I talk to you for a minute?

Look, I know you and Iris have a lot going on right now, but I need you to rape The Thinker. It's the only way!

Hey Freakazoid. You wanna watch a man in a bat suit rape a clown?

>I'll make cry that red bitch

Is Joe dyslexic?

Which one sir?

>not Sooperman

That one is actually technically grammatically acceptable, unlike literally every other speech bubble on that image

Just use super speed to rape him

Parker, I need you to do your old boss a favor. I need a photo of Batman raping the Joker

>Remeber that girl that you date-rape and cum inside her?
>IT WAS ME, BARRY! I WAS THAT GIRL!

>Thawne tried to pull the old "Trap Girlfriend" routine on Barry just to mindfuck him for the billionth time
>ends up the victim of date rape
Oh how the turntables

FOOOLISH SAMOORAI! By raping me you fell for my fifty year trap! Ashi was conceived by your seed entering my ass while I was Ykra! Noww not only does that make you gay, but it also makes your wife your daughter! And YOUUUU SAMOORAI! ARE OFFICIALLY A PEDOPHILE REDNECK! BAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

But if Ashi then goes back in time and Jack kills you in the past, wouldn't that make him not gay and not a pedophile?

Yes. But then it just makes him a kissless, handholdless virgin again.

"Did you guys rape this Steppenwolf guy?"

based

Do you ever stop to think that the Flash could super speed rape everyone in the world at same time and nothing could stop him?

>Enjoying some video games
>Suddenly my ass hurts

Best thread on Sup Forums

Mr. Stark. I need you to rape Loki.

Stark, I need you to rape Captain America and Bucky Barnes. You have 48 hours.

If you wants to save your mother, you have to rape Batman.

You're letting them rape Martha

Would he publish those pictures to somehow paint Spidey in a negative light (like saying this man is no hero, he cant even defend himself) or would Jonah put them in a more "private" collection?

If Man will not rape God...then the Devil will do it!

>You make me hard, but only cause I think you're kind of pathetic.
I'm glad Terry listened to reason, unlike Bruce.