GET. PUMPED

GET. PUMPED.

fake account

What is an exit poll. Do they literally ask you who you voted for?

this is ctr trying to distract you all!!! get back to finding the source of the PIZZA RING!!!!

I think it's more scientific than that, but yeah

makes me more relieved that i didn't vote in FL today

MAGA!

Exit polls will ask questions like "does this country need change", or "do you lean liberal or conservative". They legally can't ask who you're voting for

It's a fake account ffs.

This is a fake account. Get your ass out there and vote, it takes 5 minutes you absolute piece of garbage.

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Pehnis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänzchen ergießen.

i...can't. i wasn't registered

This type of trolling needs to be bannable. Fuck off

fucking retards like these make me mad. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE

Wow, Trump has it in the bag. There's no point in voting after seeing this, don't even waste your time guys.

How hard is it to register you stupid monkey?

why. literally why? im out of my swing state and I still managed to absentee vote.

Fake account. No checkmark.

>55%

TOO
MUCH
POWER

But it's literally more convenient to absentee vote. The only reason I can see in going to the actual voting center is to scare off women and numales.

fake account

even comment below translates to

>you know this isn't cnn, right? trolled

Cast an in person provisional ballot faggot. You have one hour.