It's all up to Florida. Stop WW3 for us Floridabros

It's all up to Florida. Stop WW3 for us Floridabros.

Will something happen to my local publix if Hillary wins?

>PA
>Blue

>CO
>Blue

>WI
>Blue

>GA
>Tossup

>AZ
>Tossup

Pennsylvania, Colorado and Wisconsin are all going blue. Arizona and Georgia aren't tossups though.

AND IT ALL COMES DOWN TO YOU

Arizona isn't a tossup, but it isn't guaranteed. I would say Clinton has a 25-30 percent chance of winning.

There is no way in hell Georgia is going blue though, not unless Clinton wins in some unexpected landslide.

Also: Live in Florida, voted for Clinton.

Free tendies and sweet tea for life

All subs will be subject to halal. No more pork products and meat restrictions. Also all whites will be moved continuously to the back of the line as non whites get ushered to the front.

>mfw Floridafag
>mfw me and my entire extended immigrant family just voted Hillary

it will be turned into a kebab stand.

I see trump signs on every street. WE WILL BE RED

Floridian here: We will be blue. Sorry man, lotsa bad hombres and nasty women in this state.

Yer a scum faggit

Screencap this

Chicken tender sub is on sale this week.

I'm positive it will be red

Why do trumpfags think Hillary is going to start WW3?

>PA blue
Nice try OP

Positive it will be blue. I live in conservative Florida and I and my whole family voted Clinton, and most people I know are voting Clinton. Obviously there are lots of Trump supporters here, but she is going to win in South florida and with all the puerto ricans and lations by such a huge margin.

It's fucking 3 more hours until anything interesting happens (Flrodia Polls close). Good night. I'm out. Fucking hell.

not so fast

I'm pretty sure it's one more hour until Florida polls close, not three.

Long day at the gator farm. Heading to the joint now.

If you voted Clinton you're not a conservative.

Umm WI isn't blue...

Polls closed 8 mins ago

I didn't say i was conservative, i said i live in a conservative part of florida.

although i think if you vote trump you aren't conservative either, but who cares.

German TV said Florida is 3-4 hours. They probably need additional time to rigg the election that's why it takes longer.

South Florida bro here and I've been at a voting station here all day campaigning for local elections and the first thing I saw in the morning was a MAGA hat. There has been a single black chick here supporting Hillary but other than that I've seen no one walk in openly supporting Hillary. I don't think anyone down here is going to openly support one or another but I know a good number of Trump supporters down here and there's plenty of yard signs. Have hope my brothers. The exit polls will not reveal the truth, only the real vote will tell us the true outcome. Even if we lose, the movement isn't over and the war isn't lost.

no polls in east florida close at 7 and western florida at 8

Fuck, I forget about the timezone in the left part of Florida

Panhandle voting in: HIllary all the way

?
He already lost NV

lol

I live in the 850 and it's not looking good. The majority of everyone i know are really huge liberals, basically everyone I know but a couple old co-workers and my parents are voting trump. I really fucking hope my state comes through but it isn't going to be easy.

proof?

any german bro watching ard stream? They actually got a trump support in the show

because she blames Russia for everything that happens, from mideast instability to cber warfare. she has painted her opponent as a puppet of Russia without even the slightest shred of evidence and the MSM eats it up and regurgitates it back to the masses. she clearly wants a war.

wrong proxy ctrbro

You forgot to change your proxy leaf.

hahahahahh traitor

HANGING

CHADS

>It's all up to Florida
...and New Hampshire, and Nevada/Colorado.
NV and CO are western time zone, so we won't know the results until the early morning.

LMAO u are inspiring civil war

Chicken tender subs ILLEGAL

Only offering is naan bread with hummus and olives

The russians will nuke it.

Obabo won because of the yuge black voter turnout, and even then it was close. With shit tier politicians like mcbot and romnoid.

Fried Chicken will become haram.

Well im already 6 beers deep, shit happens. Hope for the best fellas, prepare for the worst.

Miami bro here, I have not met one Hispanic that wants Hillary to win

>mfw I have zero(0) influence in this election and it's more relevant than to us than our own
nice

Jason Genova will personally bag all of your groceries

Shouldn't have to worry. I live in FL and haven't seen a single Hillary Sign/Sticker. And can't think of anyone in my county or the county over voting for Hillary.

I did! MAGA

>leaving the red states as swing states
>thinking he's not going to take MI as well

I'll give you NV, maybe, but it's over. He' has it.

>tfw Floridafag and I voted Johnson and convinced my girlfriend to switch her vote from Trump to Johnson as well

:^)

kekd

it piss

Miami here also and i have. check mate athiests.

AWAKEN MY DOCTOR

561 HERE

VOTED TRUMP

Florida fag reporting in, voted Trump.

Majority of signs throughout the town (in people's yards) were Trump.

Florida is lost mates.

What did Floridaman do today?

>Florida Man votes for Trump

>bangladeshi in florida voted trump

This. Our president literally is just a mascot.

what county do you live in?

Seeing Georgia as a swing state honestly makes me chuckle. That's how you know these are (((biased)))

Florida is going red.

I live in Florida and I am a social researcher for a FL gov't organization.

I don't believe you

>It's all up to Florida.
Nope

>Donald Trump
>Not a shit politician

top fucking kek man.

jeb, rubio, kasich, romney, ryan would all be destroying clinton and would win by 5-10 points.

cheers m8

904 here

I voted trump.

I also got to participate in the exit poll at my polling place where i said i was a democrat who voted clinton and patrick murphy.

Miami reporting in. Say lots of spics and niggers at the polls

>I don't know how Maine works

I live in jacksonville and around my university there's a lot of Trump signs and support. Few clinton supporters. I'm the only one in my family I know voting for Trump. Not sure about our neighbors but seeing how they use the race card I wouldn't be surprised if they voted Hillary

you can't stop ww3

Trump ahead in kentucky and new hampshire atm
Still only like 10 or 20 thousand counted per state but still

Floridian here, did my part guys. Lets just hope we count them before its over this year.

>Me and my family voted Clinton
Thank you for correcting the state my man

I live in a libcuck county and most signs/stickers are Trump or Hillary for Prison. So we'll see. Also you forget that most of the hispanics in South Florida are cubans and they hate leftists. Also haitians hate Clinton now. Imagine that.

Can't win without PA, no fucking chance. He needs to win every tossup, and PA is a deal breaker. Clinton @317.

Will you fight >for her?

Unf? Sup dude

you at JU or UNF? Did king nigger really get a crowd there?

904 here, I voted for clinton and murphy.

but what is the point of lying at the exit poll? i really don't get it.

Thank you for correcting the record!

>mfw i voted for hillary

GET FUCKED DRUMPFAGS

I know how Maine works; this is Trump's best scenario if he wins all of Maine's votes, NH, FL, NC, and OH.

He isn't winning PA, Filthadelphia has it a democrat lock for a long time.

Yep, fucked up campus parking and everyone i spoke to said it was disappointing.

why do u h8 democracy

>Nevada
>Blue
Lol

Same here, senpai. Also checked

I take trolling more seriously than my own life.

Hi!

UNF. Apparently our parking lot was crowded and took a while for people to get in. From what I know there was a large amount of blacks and women at the crowd. But there were also "lock her up" and trump signs. I actually saw a few heading for class

Nevada?
I swear the race is going to come down to Nevada, screencap this

Same :o)

Floridian who voted Trump reporting in.

UNF is a goddamn nightmare for parking as is. I think Duval is nearing 80% voter turnout, I don't know if that's good or bad for Donald but let's see.

>Implying mud slimes can insult anyone without being considered a joke

Do you know any trump bros at unf? I only know one dude besides myself.