Justice League's a box office bomb

indiewire.com/2017/11/justice-league-box-office-bomb-warner-bros-lose-100-million-1201900710/
>Needs $750+ million to even break even
>Tracking reports have it not even reaching $700 million
Yikes

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&country=JP&id=dcfilm1117.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

give me one reason why I should care about this.

Because it's funny when Capeshit fails

I'm not amused

Snyder managed to make a JL movie, the first one in history, bomb. That is amazing.

So does this mean more retooling or cancellation?

>The first one in history
Actually its the second if you count that tv movie that never aired

>all ready has better legs than Thor Ragnarok
>barely behind Coco
>that article is days old

Nice try

>Already has better legs than Thor Ragnarok
It absolutely doesn't
>That article is days old
It's from yesterday
Thor's made $752 million so far not including this weekend, on a $180m budget. It's already made a ton of profit. JUSTice League needs that amount to just break even

Please watch Justice League

>Thor’s First Thursday: 7mil
>JL’s first Thursday: 8mil
>JL is also killing it in China, Japan, and India

JL will pull a Wonder Woman; lukewarm start and then it’ll peak over 800mil before you know it

>JL is also killing it in China,
It's doing alright but it won't draw anything big. Japan and India don't really matter.

>See the film six times
Or just buy six tickets. Or spend that money on something that's actually more deserving.

I refuse to believe this isn't satire.

Thor didn't have the benefit of Thanksgiving for its Thursday, and JL doesn't have the benefit of WW's word of mouth. I doubt JL will hit $800M, but you do you.

Thor did better in it's first Monday and Tuesday, it also made $30 million more in it's opening weekend. It literally took Justice League the whole 7 day week to pass Thor's weekend
>Killing it in China
Doing worse than Thor
>Japan and India
boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=intl&country=JP&id=dcfilm1117.htm
Both places you listed aren't on here. Hmmm

>>JL is also killing it in China,
Something appears to have been lost in translation, user. That should read: "JL is also dead in China."

A lot of people on the internet have positive things to say about the movie. That’s pretty good word of mouth

It aired in some foreign countries, good enough for me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

BRUH

LOOK AT THIS DOOD

OHOHO WAIT'LL YOU SEE THE *PFFT* OHNONONONONO *WHEEZE* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Retooling.
It wont be cancelled until the shareholders decide to take action.

The fact that a solo movie of Marvel's least popular main Avenger that actually got solo movie not only did better on it's opening weekend than Just(ice) League, but the fact that it's taken JL almost 2 weeks to do what Thor Ragnarok did in one is very telling.

It's not doing well enough in China to translate into success internationally either, though it may fare better there than in the US.

It won't break even. The best WB can hope for is that the 100 million projected losses are over stating how much it will lose.

>PLEASE SUPPORT THIS MULTIMILLION DOLLAR FILM FROM A A MULTIMILLION DOLLAR STUDIO!!! THEY NEED OUR SUPPORT TO SURVIVE!!!

How much money is on this being made by WB and promoted as a fan's doing?

I want to see one where LOL is highlighted

Wow, 1 million more than a third Thor movie.

Enough with the kid gloves
>JL’s first Thursday: 8mil
>Avengers' first Thursday: 12mil
And let's not forget opening weekends
>JL: $94M
>Avengers: $207M
I begged my dad to take me to Batman 89. I love TDK. I'm a MoS apologist. But BvS was such shit that fewer people went out to see JL than the first Iron Man. WB should be fucking embarrassed for botching things so bad.

>Avengers second weekend
>$103 million
Kek

>DC had everything going for them
>Rather than take their time building their universe they tried to quickly hammer towards Justice League
>Rather than take ANY risks they went with the safest options and got a bland mess as a result
>Wanted to get in on the superhero bubble, now likely has to reboot again, might miss the superhero bubble
They can't do anything right.

I want one that says
>You Can't Save It

The foundations were always ruined due to being based on Snyder movies that clearly had limited appeal. The movies were making money but devaluing their brand at the same time. No way it'd ever have led to a successful cinematic universe if Snyder remained directing the tent-pole releases.