WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?

WTF IS WRONG WITH AMERICA?

Don't you vet employees?

YOU'RE BALLOT COUNTERS LITERALLY WEARING TSHIRT SAYING STOP TRUMP

I wonder how many of those they picked up in front of home depot

God i wouldn't want to see that chick work a pole

This is clearly illegal.

>they take the pro-trump ballots and pound them into bland immitations of mexican food
>nobody can tell the difference

ite legal because Trump is a racist who hates muslims.

I love liberals, they really think shitskins are capable and will fail because of it.
These people are too stupid to wear neutral clothes on election day at the ballots, how can you expect them to keep their mouths shut?

Wow report this shit, that's illegal.
You aren't supposed to wear anything that supports candidates

i fucking hate this world.

>people thought I was trolling this morning when I said a bunch of the workers at the polling station were wearing 'Let's make herstory' shirts
i fucking told you guys

I went to vote and there were 3-4 people handing out "TEST" Ballots. They even called them TEST Democrat ballots.

All of them ran me down right to the door. Saying no I'm good and looking at them like there huge pieces of shit.

TFW NO Republican "Test" ballots being handed out.

DRAIN THE SWAMP IT'S RIGGED BOIS

is every pole worker a fat mexican?

Wow, I'm sure they'll definitely count those Trump votes correctly, huh guys?

Dafuq. What the hell is this shit ameriburgers?Even Zimbabwe has more ethical elections.

>mfw you are socially stigmatized for having conflicting viewpoints with the mainstream narrative, IE liberalism in this day and age

>praised and legally immune to crimes when you are a women or self-identified liberal

hillary really is bringing us into a new era

Don't worry it's not illegal because they're not citizens yet, so they can't be biased. :^)

kek

After the whole Bush/Gore think, Jimmy Carter convinced the UN to observe the next election, and they were horrified at how unsecured everything is. They came expecting the KKK to chase niggers away but found the US is less than third world.

THIS SHIT HAPPENS EVERY ELECTION

AND IS ANYONE EVER PUNISHED? NO. DOES ANYTHING EVER CHANGE? NO.

WAKE THE FUCK UP. fucking children acting like this is something new, you are all so surprised by this. it happens every fucking election.

Are there international observers in this election?
Well, not like it'd really make any difference as I'm sure they have all sorts of ways to control for that.

kek

TRUMP BTFO BY LATINOS

Probably not.

They can have an opinoon on who to vote for lol. that shirt means nothing. get rekt

Are you really this dumb? No campaigning is allowed at polling places.

>people invested enough in democracy to the point of volunteering follow politics enough to have a favourite

What a surprise.
Also you shouldn't bitch at these people, I dont see you volunteering.
Which by the way is the reason you're stuck with these awful, easy-to-manipulate voting machines without a papertrail - they don't require as many people to operate and count the votes.
One of the major arguments that lead to the german supreme court ruling out the use of election machines for federal election was the fact that we had plenty of volunteers, there was no reason to switch from classic paper counting.

Russia wanted to send some observers but didn't get the permission for them

I don't suppose in Germany they allow campaigning at polling places.
Here, something like yelling who you're voting for at the polling station will get you in jail. Furthermore no police is allowed within 100 meters of a polling booth unless called upon to intervene due to an emergency.