I'm gonna fucking throw up!

These are the Comet Pizza's fav art.

1/17

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/
vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/
youtube.com/watch?v=3FUKowKmjTQ
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cheese pizza
ritualabuse.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/kim-noble-activist-artist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

2/17

3/17

Hold on, why don't we have 40 Sup Forumsacks book a party at the place and we end up raiding it with guns?

5/17

I really don't feel good...

>These are the Comet Pizza's fav art.
Source? Seems too obvious to be in the restaurant

Do you have a source for all this, or are you just pulling it out Of your ass?

6/17

this fucking comet pizza has ruined me, I've lost fucking faith in establishments. I'm starting to see patterns here too and it's making me sick, it's making me angry.

what the actual fuck

What the fuck is this?

7/17

Fuck off CRT shills

8/17

Artists name is Ria Pratt

9/17

>These are the Comet Pizza's fav art.
According to who?

>only shills ask for sources
How are these pieces related to Comet?

10/17

child saved from pedophile ring cant talk because of the mental trauma, proceeds to draw what happened inside the house she was kept in.
these are those drawings

Pretty neat paintings desu, for being pleb contemporary art. Reminds me a bit of Balthus as far as subject matter goes.
Also, are these meant to be mirrored?

How do we know this?

No shilling just curious, as this shit is fucking disgusting.

Great, where's the comet connection?

The art style looks exactly the same. Like, on point with the real thing

11/17

>comet pizza
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5b1qtf/comet_ping_pong_pizzagate_summary/

12/17

13/17

This is not Comet Pizza's fav art, this is Ria Pratt, one of Kim Noble's 13 personalities.

vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantreport/the-world-of-mind-control-through-the-eyes-of-an-artist-with-13-alter-personas/

That was her name! For this set of photos at least, from what i understand she suffers from multi personality disorder. Kim nobles is another name she goes by

She was probably a victim of sexual abuse by our elite at the time(the dates match up to her age or something in a website that went a bit more in depth idr it though) along with others at a very young age.

>Ria Pratt
WTF

youtube.com/watch?v=3FUKowKmjTQ

That's the information you get if you search the artist Ria Pratt, but there's no direct connection to Comet.

art style =/= content

14/17

I NEED AN ADULT

Ria Pratt is one of Kim Noble's personalities, she's not a real person.

I fear for all the anons who save these photos.

Don't get v& guys. Use proxys and arm yourselves.

15/17

We got into comet pizzas protected page. Tons of zip files. Thread with the info 404'd

16/17

Oh fuck off you stupid pussy.

>We got into comet pizzas protected page. Tons of zip files.
god tell me you downloaded them all

But none of these were on that page.

17/17 ??

K.. Sorry eh.

they aren't

There is none. It's bullshit.

The page gives the same default file if you download without the hashkey.

those small dicks kek
whitties confirmed

The owner of Comet Pizza liked some of this stuff on instagram.

So a victim of pedophilia now makes paintings about child abuse which sells back to elite pedophile art collectors.

Tony Podesta is known to collect her "art".

Owner of comet has instagram account but there is a big lock on it now.

Do you even know what a gun is?

>those partially painted children

d-does this represent them dying, or their souls getting taken?

>I'm starting to see patterns here too and it's making me sick, it's making me angry.

Do tell.

Ngl, that's a tenuous link at best m8.

Sure, it's fucked up and very suspicious, but it's not concrete enough.

Tell me againburgers, what you do with all your guns?

In the last thread many people said this represents the out of body experience of the children. Remember, this shit is supposed to be about some kind of kind control

Ready to see the proof this is related to Comet Pizza anytime now

Where have you been?

What the fuck is the story?

reminder: no one has provided a legit connection between the artist and comet/podesta.

No, it's not them dying. That would be a relief.

What these depict is out of body experience. Basically the psyche fractures itself as a coping mechanism, as it distances the children from the experience.

Except his art all over the walls of comet ping pong? You mean that?

This.

But these paintings... There is no way a normal person could think this stuff up. The artist is obviously drawing from experience. And i think, given the ritualistic and COMMUNAL aspect of this shit, the only people capable of doing this and getting away with this are people with a lot of free time where money isn't a concern.

There are none of Noble's paintings on the walls of comet ping pong... what brought that on?

see

if you watch the opening of Dr. Strange recent film there is a scene just like this where the enemies come in and do this to the librarian and cut his head off into a pot

It makes no sense because they just kill other people normally but they do a specifically weird ritual murder on the first victim of the film

FYI

where is this 'art' from?

does anyone have the picture of the empty concrete room that was discovered? paintings look like the concrete room photograph.

Isn't this just unrelated art from a former sex trafficking victim? Still useful. Notice the handkerchief.

Also... Urban Dictionary's top definition for cheese pizza from 2010:
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cheese pizza

kim noble

At least the victim makes money, it's not like pedophiles will stop if they don't have weird painting

This is not art. They just don't shoot fotos with their smartphones,they paint it

>all those smiles drawn
damn

This is art by a supposed monarch mind control victim Kim Noble.

>Adult women taking part
Fake as fuck, women do NOT condone this sort of treatment nor would they take ANY part in the abuse of minors, they have too much empathy for such things, unlike men.

Hatien women forced into it or women mind controlled with mk ultra

This is fucking beyond coincidence

Someone should raid that place and raid it fast

this, wtf? get Sup Forums and /k/ and do some vigilante shit like batman

not a child..This is the art of Kim Noble, an alleged victim of satanic ritualistic abuse when she was a child, and she has over 100 split personalities..she has a homepage but it seems to be down right now..anyways here's some more info
ritualabuse.wordpress.com/2013/12/19/kim-noble-activist-artist/

It's too dangerous to post that here so I put it deep inside my butt.

Threads with the way to get in and get the passwords are being pruned.

Don't let justice lose, Anons.

hydra www.cometpingpong.com http-form-post "/protected/:password=^PASS^&do_login=yes&Submit=Log+in:This page is accessible with" -P PASSWORDLISTGOESHERE -t 10 -w 30 -o hydra-http-post-attack.txt -l ""

This shit is FUCKED

Muh precious princesses wouldn't harm a fly.

Oh fuck off femanon. Women do sometimes do horrific shit too.

Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8. I'm str8 ir8. Cre8, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

The threads are being pruned because you tinfoilfags from godlikeproductions have been spamming them over and over during the election.

Read the writing on the walls. Disgusting. How the fuck is this "allowed"? String these fucking faggots up like pigs!

This seems like one of those creepy pasta things, but its so sick it could be true. These traitors, these globalist scum!

all of this, spreading disinfo makes OP the only shill here
I want to believe
this warrants a response

I can literally link dozens of accounts of it, includinG A STRIPPER WHO BLEW A THREE YEAR OLD ON CAM WHILE HIGH ON METH
google story of daviditoi and start from there if you want to see the real story of female child abuse, it isnt as widespread as male but its more common than you think. often they get away with it because they are the primary child giversz
also female child molesters tend to be more sadistic, esp to male children(clothespin on benis etc)