Who would win?

Who would win?

Stardust would use his origin removal ray to turn Mr Manhattan into a normal man again.

Manhattan isn't even cosmic level in DC and It's going to be retarded when he is portrayed as almighty in Doomsday Clock

Stardust is narrative breaking

At the time of the fight, is Dr. Manhattan within the power of Stardust?

better question is who has a bigger dick?

>dick

you mean clit

When teleporting he is moving all universe effortlessly instead of people(from before watchman). Literally changes where the universe is just to move someone.
He is much much stronger than you think

Stardust is a public domain character. He can be drawn by anyone, and so possess every power imaginable by the human mind. Manhattan is a little bitch who betrayed its creator and is now being limited in the power of some individuals. Stardust wins because he is connected to the entire universe.

Manhattan is tied to the principle that he can only act within the confines of the "future he knows is supposed to happen" or somesuch. The whole "puppet who can see the strings" thing. He feels confined by fate in a sense, whereas Stardust gives no fucks, and does what he deems necessary.

The better fight would be Big Red McLane vs Ozymandias. Or Nite Owl vs. Space Smith.

I'm pretty sure both have the power to give it whatever size they want, only Dr Manhattan is too autistic to see the point of it while based Stardust would peacock (no pun intended) that shit for everyone to see.

based space chad.

Stardust has 4th wall breaking powers.

Dr Manhattan is shown to be at least a little fallible for the sake of making the narrative interesting (can't completely divert Russia's warheads, got upset and lived on Mars for a week, Adrian tricked him, if only temporarily, into disintegrating). I can only think of one instance where Stardust feigned like he'd been stunned, then instantly popped up hammered some villain who rushed at him. Stardust is written to be in absolute, terrifying control of every situation and he'd negate Manhattan's power with his big gay belt and force him to watch a repeating loop of everyone he's ever loved slowly age and die.

That’s not how wormholes work you jackass.

Stardust would render Manhattan a powerless manlet and then how would he be able to compete?

>wormholes
Manhatten doesn't need wormholes.

What the hell?

But could either defeat Sonichu or his "dad"?

I think it was mentioned in Watchmen that Dr. Manhattan couldn't stop all of Russia's warheads if they were launched.

Stardust grabbed every human being that had been flung into space after the Earth's gravity was turned off, then put them back just where they had been (which he wasn't even around to witness).

I've got to give this one to Stardust.

I think they just were afraid he couldn't. Something along the lines of 'if even 1% of the nukes get through, it's the end of the world'

good q

>from before watchman

god damn i love stardust, and the dark sad story of his creator

>Doesn't understand Manhattan got himself free of the strings
>Doesn't understand how much more powerful he got
Manhattan only did things because he foresaw himself doing it, once Ozymandias' plan happened the interference allowed him to realise he can just do what he wants, he doesn't have to foresee anything
But it's ok if you've just seen the movie