Dahnald... I can only use this technique once... after using it I will lose all of my powers, permanently

>Dahnald... I can only use this technique once... after using it I will lose all of my powers, permanently.

BAN-KAI

AMISH NO KAGEYOSHI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SEy6WPB_txw&list=PLZ8DFysvdj-TK8H1trR9igykG5BVqEdVx&index=1
youtu.be/tJAwRTTRdKE
youtu.be/c4rZxI4e0xA
youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cool.
Except there's nowhere near 40,000 amish in the entire fucking country.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEy6WPB_txw&list=PLZ8DFysvdj-TK8H1trR9igykG5BVqEdVx&index=1

HOW DOES HE DO THAT?!

>20 buses
>40.000 people

WHERE IS HE EVEN GOING.

FAKE AND GAY
A
K
E

A
N
D

G
A
Y

and then half get turned away because no ideas or not old enough

Only the head males can vote, so they'll probably double or triple vote.

return trips u ass hat.

>Ohio has more Amish (63,990) than any state, followed by Pennsylvania (63,785) and Indiana (47,235). The largest settlement is in Holmes County, Ohio, with 31,980. Lancaster County's settlement of 31,020 in Pennsylvania is second.

And there's over 300k Amish nationwide.

cant wait for this to be a meme image

>what happened to the amish drumpftards???

LOOK BEHIND YOU

HAYA

gas yourself

>amish taking buses
lol fake and gay

NANI!

Bullshit, have huge families for 150 yrs

that means there are 40,000 unprotected Amish households full of sexually frustrated women...

H-HE'S FAST!!!

H-HE'S BEHIND ME?!

Thank you for Corrupting the Record.

>40,000 People
>40 People fit on a single bus at a time 40,000/40 = 1,000
>20 Buses
>1,000 trips / 20 busses = 50 trips per bus
>Say 1 trip takes 15 minutes on average
>50 trips per bus at 15 minutes each = 12.5 hours

Yeah, not happening with 20 buses.

You've never seen an amish bus have you?

based stats, but how can that not lead to incest-related issues? The original gene pool is pretty fucking small

>All this amish
>Only 40k Voting

It better be enough!

DAHNALD TAKE THE DELEGATES
youtu.be/tJAwRTTRdKE

*pulls out katana*
*teleports behind you*
*steals your delegates*

Heh, nothing personal, Dahnald

It does.

to where he is needed. He'll buy time for dahnold using "delegates" of his own.

don't worry. we'll see him again. believe.

PRAISE THE AMISH

SHADILAY

Someone post the Cruz version

HE'S FAST!!

Amish allow for the occasional use of technology if it serves a purpose - ex. tractors, medical technology, phones, etc.

The whole point of the Amish opposition to technology is mostly with regard to technology that encourages vanity and hedonism.

youtu.be/c4rZxI4e0xA

youtube.com/watch?v=3gPBmDptqlQ

>DR. BEN CARSON: Donald, Ted! Can you hear me? She's very weak without her life support system. Aim for the red swelling area to damage her! You're our last hope!
>MEGYN KELLY: Can you hear me, Donald, Ted? Everyone here is rooting for you! Good luck, and give her trouble!
>MELANIA TRUMP: Donald, Ted, can you hear me? You need delegates to stay super-charged! Before your delegate-energy is depleted, remember to change places with each other!

NANI?!

....hayai!!!!!

>The Shillary orcs have defeated our standing armies in Pennsylvania
>suburbanite republican Pennsylvanian militiamen lay strewn across the field,butchered
>CNN about to call victory in Pennsylvania for the Demon-Queen Shillary
>Shillary orcs lay siege to Trump Tower
>"w-what is that" Orc Podesta mumbles
>The Amishirim appear on the horizon

youtube.com/watch?v=8Tgi-j56ueU

>DONALD TRUMP: Ted! Take care of her! I'll collect the delegates; keep her busy for a while!
>RAFAEL "TED" CRUZ: Done! I'll take care of her! Heidi... watch me! I will fulfill your wish!!

You only need a population of about 3000 to avoid incest close enough to matter
First cousins aren't that bad and second cousins barely ever have a bad effect

Lol, my mom spent the day bussing them to the polls, and I guarantee all are Republicans.

>TED: Hahaha, Dahnald! I think I've discovered what the ultimate life form is... it might be you!
>DONALD: Ted, I understand. You're soaring... like an eagle. Let's destroy this creature now! Everyone is waiting for us back on Earth!

SUMMON THE SKELEGATES

CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

Testingn

Kek works in mysterious ways.

That picture looks so fucking comfy holy shit.

HOW DID HE GET SO FAST? WHERE DID HE GET SO MUCH POOOWEERR FRRRRROOOOOoooom

>40000
>300 million
K

>amish bus
Is it anything like a mexican car?

>CHRIS CHRISTIE: Donald, we're in danger! George Soros's voting machines will enter the atmosphere in about four minutes!
>RAFAEL "TED" CRUZ: (Heidi... this is what you wanted, right? This is my promise I made to you...)
>[TED falls into the purple glow, which blinks out. The Hill-Lizard reappears farther away; motionless.]
>DONALD: He was what he was. A brave and heroic rat, who gave his life to save his planet. Ted Cruz the Rat...

So this is why they call him Ted the Lion

Bless you user

T-THIS SHOULDN'T EVEN BE POSSIBLEEEEE!!!!!

Tell your mom I said thank you. Is she hot?

>No one is allowed to line up early in the morning
>Everyone must be at home when polls officially close

nice assumptions senpai

The Amish love a good wall-builder. A wall is pretty much a long, one-sided barn

lmaaoooo
>THAANKKS FOR THE DELEGATES, DAH-NALD

NANDA TTE?!?!

The Amish have been honing the clowncar technique for over 100 years. In times of great need, they cram themselves into large vans or buses to move their people long distances in a short period of time.

40,000 people in 20 buses seems impossible for you and I, but for them, it's their art.

This barn is to keep the animals out

40k voting in PA, there will be more voting in other states too (although the only other state that matters with high amish population is Ohio).

This is rohirim charge from two towers.

MURI DA ZO

F-fast...

Nothing personnel, Clinton.

And just like that....

He became a Supreme Court judge

does somebody have the complete webm?

waaaaaaaaat?

I sense something...amish...

After this election's over, I think I'm going to miss Tedposting the most.

, .

That pic... I thought anime was only 2d???

N-noo... Ted! TED!
You promised! You promised you would see it to the end! I can't leave you behind!

Don't worry, Tedposting isn't going anywhere. No matter who wins, there will be an armed revolution of some kind. Our boy Ted is sure to stand with the God Emperor during the oncoming conflict.

What probably WILL fade out is Weinerposting, so have some rare, OC Weinermemes before they go stale!

I will not forget you, Ted...

M - masaka!

I'LL HOLD EM OFF DAHNALD, SAVE MY TURTLES

Aaaaand ANOTHER ONE.

I don't know how other people don't see this. Weiner is clearly a triple-player spy, he hits on teenage girls, and uses his hot s/o to gain access to critical intelligence, just like Kaji. Appearance-wise, they're dead-ringers for an IRL Misato and Kaji. Not to mention that Spirit Cooking is essentially Hillary's own research into instrumentality, which she intends to instigate via nuclear war with Russia.

Also, assumes no buggies separately taken into town

some may have cars.

>3 ovens
>6 million

These guys open up shop and sell food in the parking lot of a garden supply near me once a week. Maybe I'll give them some of my money next time I see them...

Would he not be Ishida using the glove and Trump would be Ichigo?

That's not speed. Ted Cruz has a Stand.

That's a good idea. I'm going to go to the Amish mart and buy their bullshit now.

They replace the tires of the farming equipment with wooden tires for religious reasons. Get real nigger.

Heh... nice try kid