youtube.com/watch?v=2kRt1gbUXJg
youtube.com/watch?v=3e1SQmt9WtQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Shawn#Death
youtu.be/TX87QQLVD5k
vimeo.com/81297144
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sing, SING

BLEEEEEEGH

Year Without a Santa Claus is boring as sin and the only reason anybody remembers it is those two songs. To be fair they're damn good songs but still.

youtube.com/watch?v=dd6MZW78lcw

there's no better Christmas song

LOLOLOLOL BABY NEW YEAR TOOK HIS HAT OFF AND EVERYONE LAUGHED BECAUSE HIS EARS ARE HUGE

ROFLLMMFAOOOOOOOOOOO ADD ME IN THE SCREENCAP 100 100 100

So which RB Christmas special is the best, and why.

How can the newer puppets look so much worse

'Twas the Night Before Christmas

youtube.com/watch?v=2kRt1gbUXJg

They were the protagonists vs vague and threatening forces of nature

So they had to look "nice".

The memes are killing this poor bastard emotionally. All the joy is gone from their life.

If he were to touch his penis, would that too turn to snow in his clutch?

What about the sequel?

youtube.com/watch?v=3e1SQmt9WtQ

Rudolph because I've watched the goddamn thing for 27 years.

>"You've ruined Christmas with your opinions."

Dad?

That sequel was horrible, not least of all because Snow Miser's personality was completely different to how he was in the original. Less charm, more autism. Plus the VA they got for him was horrible.

>Plus the VA they got for him was horrible.
Because the original died shortly after the original cartoon was aired. Heat Miser's VA was the original for the sequel but he died after it, too.

I had no idea they made a live-action version of this 11 years ago. I'm guessing it's shit.

I know, but they could have at least got someone who sounded like him. The new voice was pretty unfitting.

It was, but if you watch the original again his personality wasn't off at all, he made the shivering sounds and acted weird. The only thing I noticed was his voice was really effeminate in the sequel for some reason.

I'd get my tongue stuck on her pole if you know what I mean.

I'd love to throw around her snowballs if you know what I mean.

Agreed best plot plus the abominable snowman was cool

Most people give flak to the sequel for the Miser Brothers, but I remember it being the best god-damn thing for them. Ofcourse everyone was to grow up remembering the mere side characters as caliphates for their genre, made it hard to keep on to the child-friendly audience that should be enjoying the special. I wouldn't put it anywhere high on my list of favorite Christmas specials (the Franken-Bass nostalgia curse), but to appreciate for what it is.

>tfw the guy who voiced Snow Miser died of a heart attack performing on stage and everyone thought it was a joke

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Shawn#Death

holy fuck

But which Rudolph?

Mr. Christmas, I'm CIA

>So which RB Christmas special is the best, and why.
The Life & Adventures Of Santa Claus

youtu.be/TX87QQLVD5k
Literally me

Top row middle > top row right >> bottom row middle

Bottom row left >> top row left >>> bottom row middle (It's the extra blonde)

Whoops, replace the first bottom row middle with bottom row right.

oh god all the memories coming back

fucking racist

kys

Came here for this, as always: FPBP

Why is his henchman a Brit while he's a German or Austrian or something?

santa claus is coming to town is a genuinely kinda interesting plotline re: a plausible origin for santa claus and has some of the more memorable earworms

Top middle and bottom middle are the only two I like

Isn't a Bürgermeister just a Mayor? Why did he have so much power?

My nigga.
Just how much laudanum was Frank L. Baum on when he came up with this?

I always took it as the town being isolated enough from the rest of the country that he could just do whatever the fuck he wanted. They make a pretty big deal about it being right next to the Winter Warlock's cursed forest.

At least Dick died doing what he loved
clutching at his chest gasping for air

Every time I remember Rudolph 2, I chuckle, and then die a little inside.

>Mr. Ten below
Jesus Christ

I like Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town.

He's the Meister of the Burg.

He is the "number one lawmaker"

>If elected, I will not lay down on the job
>has heart attack

His own people probably refused to follow his tyrannical laws, so he hired mercenaries.

Anyone notice how all the specials connected to each other in a single continuity?

It's fuckin' weird.

Yeah is there a timeline for all of the Rank and Bass stuff?

Stop motions the only way to go.

vimeo.com/81297144

Remember this fucker?

Woah is this Trump? XD

Funny how his character ended up being a gender-swapped Jessie from Toy Story

>forbidden husbandos
I was all over this fucker when I was a kid. Probably the only time I wanted to fuck a puppet.

>not hermey

he's wearing fucking lipstick

wasn't he voiced by rick moranis

>Nestor the Long-Eared Donkey
>Santa Claus is Coming To Town
>Jack Frost
>Night Before Christmas
>Year Without A Santa Claus
>Rudolph
>Rudolph's Shiny New Year
>Frosty
>Frosty's Winter Wonderland
>Rudolph and Frosty's Christmas in July

Top middle is the only Rudolph. Just like how the only Scrooge is Alastair Sim and the only Ralphie Parker is Peter Billingsley.

Michael Caine is the only Scrooge.

When this sequel came out, I was 12 (21 now), and constantly angry about shit because puberty and adolescence is a bitch.
I always fought with my brother, and was honestly kind of a bully to him. This special actually caused me to break down and cry because there's an incredibly sappy musical number about how wonderful it is to have a brother. I felt like such an unbelievable prick for being such a piece of shit to him. After hearing that song, I've never forgotten that moment, and had consciously made an effort to treat him better. Now that that part of my life is over, I can honestly say that A Miser Brothers' Christmas actually changed my life and strengthened the relationship between my bro and I. We're the best friends ever now.

That being said, holy shit, the song I'm talking about is complete ass and this special is hot garbage. But part of me hates to hear people rag on it anyways.

That's my Miser Brothers Christmas story. Sorry if it was a cringe fest, but I just had to get it off my chest after 9 years. Thanks.