FUCK. IT'S OVER

FUCK. IT'S OVER.

>(((sources)))

DRUMPOOPYPANTS BTFO

>A FUCKING KERMIT'S BUTTHOLE

Nachdem Trump verloren hat, werden mich die Tränen von Sup Forums für Wochen nähren, vielleicht sogar für Monate. Ich werde dieses Imageboard heimsuchen, wie ein Wolf über Lämmer herfällt - und baden werde ich in der endlosen, ohnmächtigen Wut, die dieses Imageboard ausstößt. Mit Augen verspeisen werde ich die Themen über Selbstmorde, die zornerfüllten Beiträge, und trinken werde ich dazu ihr Gejammer. Sobald sie dann tatsächlich ihre Akte der Selbstverstümmelung, bishin zum Suizid, ins Netz stellen, werde ich wahren Rausch erleben.

Ich glaube nicht, dass mein Penis jemals härter sein wird, als in jedem Augenblick, in dem eine Million Sup Forumstrottel die Verzweiflung ihrer winzigen weißen Schwänßchen ergießen.

>CNN

KEK SHALL LIGHT THE WAY, DON'T LISTEN TO THE BIASED MEDIA

SHADILAY

>(((sources)))

the fuck does that mean?

>first polling results are out
>ahead on KY and NH
>"tough night"

DONALD FUCKING TOLD YOU ALL HOW MANY TIMES THERE ARE NO SOURCES. WHEN THEY SAY TRUMP SOURCES. THEY MEAN WE MADE THIS PARTICULAR STORY UP

>CNN

>(((leaf)))

>CNN

nh only 50 votes are in

Tough night just means fighting the shills, corruption, and voter fraud.

Trump will win and if he doesn't, it's due to the (((system))) being rigged.

I would have voted Trump but didn't realize you had to register to vote. I'm not letting my info into the (((master computer))) so they can put a demon chip in me, but hopefully Trump can win without me.

(((((((((cnn)))))))))))

>CNN

Literally reported and saged.

((((((((CNN))))))))

It's nothing.

What does that even fucking mean?

The fight isn't over

So Trump is going to give a rough night to several models internals?

>CNN

STINKY SMELLY POOPY DRUMPF
STINKY SMELLY POOPY DRUMPF

CAN YOU PLEASE NOT UPLOAD SHIT IN PNG FORMAT YOU NIGGER? THANK YOU!

>that flag

nt, evil Japan.

>(((CNN))) (((sources)))

You spilled some guac on your flag Japan.

also
>CNN

(((POO IN LOO)))

True. (((CNN))) tricked me again. I'm just nervous m80s. I don't know if I can handle Trump's defeat and Killary for the next 4 years.

That's not guac, that's phlegm mixed with shitty cake frosting.

We're hearing from some guy in our studio from his source of no one in particular that knows the guy we don't like that the guy we don't like is in for a tough night.

B-BUT CNN HAS ALWAYS BEEN FAIR TO TRUMP, RIGHT GUISE?!?!

They also told you John Kerry was your president in 2004, what a bunch of fucking cunts.

wir werden dich schnappen

"CNN SOURCES," he sourced and adamantly shouted.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW, faggot.

>He tried to crop out the CNN logo and failed

>CNN

paddypower trump odds down to 5-1