Mom and sister get into a fight with me because I don't think Trump is all that bad

>mom and sister get into a fight with me because I don't think Trump is all that bad
>they scream at me and tell me I'm dumb for not thinking he's literally Hitler
>they continue to yell and tell me we'll lose our healthcare, he'll put people in gas chambers, and other shit if he wins
>whenever I start to form a response that isn't blatant nonsense and screaming they cut me off and tell me their heart hurts and they don't want to talk, or they don't feel well

What the fuck am I supposed to do at this point? I don't think I'm going to watch the election results with them, should I just stay on the internet and pray he wins at this point?

Grow a pair. Just roll your eyes when they yell at you.

No response necessary. Their stupidity is evident even to themselves.

You fell from the Trump meme.

Tell them they are bigots for cisplaining you.

Just laugh at them when he wins.

Say
>She is literally directly responsible for thousands of deaths.
Although women are vicious so probably wouldn't care,

>lose our healthcare
top deductible kek

Maybe turn your life around? Stop being a faggot who shouts memes in public?

mansplain them the jew situation

You're trying to conversate with children.

Let me guess, if you're saying something they don't want to hear or can't accept they either:

>Slam doors shut/lock them

>Try to push you or use physical violence

>Storm off and run away, winning the argument in their mind

Children.

this, and be nice to your family because it's precious

rape is the only answer

Trump isn't that bad he's been smeared by the biased media

He's not literally Hitler, Hitler rose in a time when the internet wasn't a thing and you couldn't easily identify with other people on the side of the planet

Healthcare is a bureaucratic nightmare and some people actually deserve to go in gas chambers

Speak the truth even if your voice wavers

you are supposed to grab them by the pussy

are you in a swing state?

You mean like "trump is hitler"?

sounds like the right atmosphere to tell them about the jews

You had all year to fuck them until they vote Trump. And you failed.

ask them why they are shouting lmao
women are retarded you can have so much fun with it

if they hit you, hit them back as hard as you can
me mum hasnt touched me since

Go out and vote for him.

its ok OP just let it go. i know this feel well. keep in mind their only source of info is TV news which is subtly programming and influencing their opinion. they generally have never been exposed to the info in the same capacity you have. when they do its too much for them to handle. most people just want to keep their heads down and watch their favorite shows. dont get discouraged, dont get mad at them, just brush it off and carry on.

>dumb frogposter ruins his relationship with his family by supporting a meme racist candidate
Good job retard, I hope they kick you out.

ur suppose to kill urself you fucking nazi

>they scream at me and tell me I'm dumb for not thinking he's literally Hitler
Tell him you're voting for him because of that

>conversate
just stop it kangaroo

DeFOO

Just pretend to hate Trump like I do.

>reasoning with Current Year women

Don't ameribro my mum is the same

my girlfriend hates trump with a passion, so i just pretend to not like any of the candidates. Lets me keep the peace and the pussy until the election is over

fpbp

amen

tell them to go sew their cunts shut, and tape on a cucumber and then maybe you will consider their opinion valid.

>He fell for the Trump meme

Hahahahhaa you deserve it kid.

>whole family voting Hillary because she's not "racis"
>that's close to 15 people
>mfw they all live in blue states anyways
>tfw I live in a swing state

1 vote Might not be much but I despise Hillary

lol don't actually tell irl people you're voting for trump unless you live in the deep south. How dumb could you be.

Thanks, guys. I appreciate it. I love them but I just don't think this is the right mindset for them. Hopefully it'll get better, I think it will at least.

thats because all women are thots

"racist"
i know this is bait but where does this meme come from?

Children or autistics?

Women are confirmed for autism

grab them by the

P U S S Y
U
S
S
Y

Good thing they are some people with brains in your family

>not watching election results with them
>not showing them your erection results when Trump wins

>not having a redpilled family

I'm glad I don't know this feel

Wanting to protect your border from criminals and leeches means you are racist according to the left

>bring up trump to two female friends
>one: uh, isn't he like... anti-black?
>me: no I don't think he is actually and nothing he's said would give that impression
>two: HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT A FUCKING CHILD MOLESTER?
>me: uh actually I don't think he is a child molester, and also the exact same accusations have been levied at bill clinton
>two: HILLARY ISN'T HER HUSBAND DUDE! YOU CAN'T JUDGE THE TWO!
>me: fair enough. but clinton was laughing about defending a child rapist and how he destroyed her faith in polygraphs
>two: I work in insurance and I laugh about that stuff all the time. so what? people laugh at work about bad stuff
>me: you think laughing about people losing their insurance is the same as laughing about a child rapist going free?
>she literally goes off to her room to sulk and slams the door
>at her own house
>we're all in our mid 20s

>stay on the internet and pray
Excellent idea!

Flip them off with both hands. Every time they talk just say "fuck you" over and over until they stop.

>What the fuck am I supposed to do at this point?

start by not being underaged, maybe you should get your own place and stop being a faggot