ITT: Perfect Sup ForumsCouples!

ITT: Perfect Sup ForumsCouples!

Johnny and Bobby

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Johnny is for Ben

>Not Johnny and Peter.

Do you guys think Johnny and Daken ever fooled around?

Patrician choice.

this is the only good gay Marvel character
I ship him with a resurrected Pyro. Pyro worked romance novels before becoming a mutant terrorist who worked for Mystique, and Byrne intended Pyro to be gay (like Northstar)

Where is the artist's new tumblr at now? I never been able to find them again

Schizoidart

>Byrne intended Pyro to be gay
sauce?

"This was the case in X-Men #141, where we met a new Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Byrne intended for new Brotherhood member, Pyro, to be gay and drew him with that in mind. Claremont, though, decided to instead make him British....
This, of course, gets into questions of having a character “look” gay and all that.

Byrne had already decided to leave the series at this point for other problems he had with Claremont. He would draw only two more issues after this one. Since Destiny and Mystique ended up being a couple, that would have been quite a progressive supervillain team!

Claremont later decided to make Pyro Australian, but in that first story, he’s referred to as an “Englishman” twice."
cbr.com/x-men-villain-originally-gay/

Pyro never had a gf or romantic interest so it wouldnt be hard to make him gay if resurrected
He also had a heroic dead

Bomp

What I'm getting from this is that Johnny is really gay

And a bit of a slut

Black Saturn and Groaner are unironically the best gay cape love story in recent years.

Nonsense. Johnny is the apex of heterosexuality.

I miss "why do I have to wear clothes when I am never cold?" Storm

that never made much sense tho
she lived long enough in Cairo to at least know basic social conventions

He should do that more often.

I would sniff it

Rictor and Shatterstar have gay homolust moustaches now

Oh man, when did they get back from Mojoverse? I haven't read an X-book since Bendis.

they were in the mutie californian republic of Emma, Xorn, Shaw, Archangel and Beast during Secret Empire, so they must be fine.

Bart Allen x me

True.

I'm a fan of anole though he's in perma limbo. And I'll never get that x-dudes spinoff where rockslide tries to wingman for him.

Betty and Veronica is best

I wonder if she can wield Thor's hammer, if you know what I mean

Actually they are Harley and Ivy pre-mind switching.

>literally Batman and Joker
Makes sense in a way